PDA

View Full Version : List of my theories:

SoD-John
2003-11-04, 07:23 AM
1. TV is a 2 way live visual transmitting device.
2. We see maps of the earth, as seen from outer space. How many people have actually been in space to see the REAL shape of the continents? Doesnt this strike question to most people? There is surely an unknown place on earth that is not mapped, but is definitely there, where Elvis and 2Pac are singing duo's.
3. Bill Gates is from another planet. He is clearly a sign of intelligent forms of life in O.S.
4. NFL=Lo mother fucking L

Thats all folks.

iSwearImNotDaz
2003-11-11, 07:35 AM
Elvis and 2pac are both DEAD.

XxSn(o)wyxX
2003-11-11, 03:33 PM
areed on the elvis and tupac, i dont understand ur NFL thing, that makes no fuckin sense at all, and bill gates should be shot in the face, that fuckin boy has enuff money to give every fuckin person on the planet a hefty 100,000$ and still live like a rich man. SHARE THE WEALTH BILL! or suffer MY consiquences

!King_Amazon!
2003-11-11, 03:34 PM
Why share the wealth? It's not like it was just handed to him, he did what others haven't, he earned his money.

Don't whine, go make your own.

And BTW, there's satalites in space you know, and they can take pictures and stuff.

Demosthenes
2003-11-15, 03:56 PM
areed on the elvis and tupac, i dont understand ur NFL thing, that makes no fuckin sense at all, and bill gates should be shot in the face, that fuckin boy has enuff money to give every fuckin person on the planet a hefty 100,000$ and still live like a rich man. SHARE THE WEALTH BILL! or suffer MY consiquences

that would cause the price of everything 2 go up and we would eventually be really screwed if he did that