PDA

View Full Version : Bush conspiracy

XxSn(o)wyxX
2003-11-01, 07:27 PM
Ok i realize this is probably contraversial but im gunna post it n e ways

Alright first off, the united states bombs the fuck out of iraq right? and now bush wants 20 billion dollars to repair the place? what the hell is that? in my opinion bush has totally fucked the iraqis and now wants money to help them fix the place, iraq was the most well educated country in the middle east. To top that off i have heard nothing of them finding n e thing chemical or biological that could be hazardous. Also, the week before 9/11 bush's dad (former president bush) was in a meeting with the bin laden family! smells fishy? i think so. notice how after 9/11 ALL the car insurance went up? canada as well as the states had a 5% increase in insurance, and the united states government claims this has nothing to do with 9/11 i think this is bullshit as well. Not only that, but there was still a mad contraversy over wether or not bush rigged the election, and with all that has happened since, no one seems to notice. Its ok to show iraqis being bombed on television but if those were americans that they showed dieing it would be an outrage in the community. what they do is lead us to believe that the iraqs are the bad ones, where as the CIA is just a government funded terrorist group, thats their job right? they bomb shit do special ops to take out leaders of nations and if i am wrong isnt one of the laws that a national leader can not be a target for assasination? hmm, well if u ask me bush has his hand in whatever is going wrong in the states right now and it might just be to keep peoples minds off of the election problems, these are just a small few of the things i have considerd posting on here, and to be honest i dont think my poor old fingers got enufff energy to type the rest of the problems i got with bush. but n e one that wants to argue n e of these points please feel free to :) thats my 2 cents

Demosthenes
2003-11-01, 07:39 PM
i agree with you, although they bombed iraq...which imo was wrong, but they should fix it up. No they haven't found ne biological and chemical weapons...but i bet u they will b4 the election. Then every1 will praise bush for being right all along and he will get re-elected. Politics are all fucked up newayz...they're gonna do their assasinations without regard 2 the law...i guess u can c it that way as CIA being a terrorist group but they do a lot of good for the states. Imagine them not being there. Imagine the shit that's happend and we never know about because the CIA was there to clear it up b4 it happend. What if there was a potential terrorist attack and someone tried to nuke a big city...what would happen without the CIA. CIA has it's ups and downs but i am thankful for what they, and the american government does for us, although I dislike george bush, and I do think he is crooked, and he'll prolly find those weapons of mass destruction b4 elections i think.

LiveWire
2003-11-02, 01:28 AM
Carefull what you say. o_O (im not in the CIA i swear!)

I do agree with the fact that when reelections come, something will come up where the United States will love Mr Tush, i mean bush. He's a fag anyway. Damm drunks!

ImNotDaz
2003-11-03, 07:22 AM
Bush is gay.

BA-ZabreclanX
2003-11-03, 05:51 PM
yeah... bush sucks... i wonder what he'd say if he saw this thread

Demosthenes
2003-11-03, 09:10 PM
"Kill them. Kill them all. They have nucular weapons and are terrorists."

XxSn(o)wyxX
2003-11-11, 03:30 PM
haha yea that sounds like him to me, and if bush saw this post im sure he would think to himself "how the hell does the youth of today always kno the truth? the adults are clueless, i wonder how we can get to the kids. . . . "

Sick Fuck in my opinion

Thanatos
2003-11-11, 04:53 PM
Well, this is nothing new. The US has been sticking it's nose in other country's business for decades.

Watch "Bowling for Columbine" and you'll see what I'm talking about.

It's disgusting.

Kuja`s #1
2003-11-11, 04:57 PM
Bush sucks. Nothing but a power-hungry, rich-ass mother fucker who needs to be shot. Its true. He'd do more by dying than living.

Demosthenes
2003-11-11, 05:43 PM
damn..i posted anti-bush stuff 6 months ago and they lashed out at me...

Thanatos
2003-11-11, 05:54 PM
Bleh, I don't think there's anything wrong with him. All of us would be bashing Al Gore(if he won) for going to the war with Iraq. Of course he'd retalliate just like Bush did; I wouldn't want to sit around waiting for another terrorist attack. We'd all be wailing on Gore, too. It's inevitable to criticize the President.

Demosthenes
2003-11-11, 05:55 PM
i wasnt against going to afghanistan but i was against iraq

Thanatos
2003-11-11, 05:59 PM
What's the difference? They both had very close ties with Al-Queda.. Explain.

FugiTive
2003-11-26, 09:55 AM
I fully agree with you. I don't like Bush and his attitude "I'm mighty and I can do what ever I want". Those poor iraqis didn't diserve it. He falsificated the documents about Chemical weapons just to get the oil.