PDA

View Full Version : Game Cube Preview Haven

NonGayMan
2002-04-13, 08:06 AM
Kingdom Hearts

Renowned for its award-winning work on the Final Fantasy series, Square Soft, the legendary Japanese development house, is shifting gears and collaborating on the creation of what could be the next groundreaking action / role-playing game series. Square's devotion to innovation can not be questioned. With each passing Final Fantasy title, Square continually raises the bar, setting such a high standard that no developer wold dare to compete. While the Final Fantasy series is still considered to be this company's bread and butter, a new project ha emerged and is recieving the lion's share of Square's attention - more than any other project in company history. This imaginatve new game is Kingdom Hearts, a joint venture between Square Soft and Disney.

New Disney Characters

The Heartless-The shape shifting adversaries and evil that have recently infested the land. Much like the Tin Man in The Wizard of Oz, these characters seek one thing: a heart.

Sora-The main character and link between the two worlds, Riku is his longlife friend, but when Kairi came into their lives, conflict arose between the two. It woul appeear that they both have strong feelings for her.

Riku-Far from quiet, Riku always makes himself heard. Lately, he's begun to question the closed world in which he lives.

Kairi-She moved to Sora and Riku's island a few years ago and has a strong and unyielding will. As much as the boys like having her around, she may tear them apart.

Square Soft Characters

Leon-This is definitely Squall, but he goes by Leon in the game

Tidus-So young, and proud of his flip-flops an fanny pack

Wakka

Yuffie

Cid

Classic Disney Characters

I am pretty sure most of you know the classic disney characters so I'm not even going to name them.

GameCube
2002-04-13, 10:55 AM
sounds cool

FuRy
2002-04-14, 02:58 PM
It looks pretty cool...most fags will prolly label it a "kiddie game" instead of a great RPG...

GameCube
2002-04-15, 05:07 PM
hopefully not

Raziel
2002-04-15, 06:53 PM
Wait...this is coming out on GameCube? I could've sworn that the website said PS2. I hope it comes out on GC!

GameCube
2002-04-15, 08:55 PM
i do too; that'd be sweet

mightychicken
2002-04-18, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Fl_lRY-of-HR
It looks pretty cool...most fags will prolly label it a "kiddie game" instead of a great RPG...

dont label it "not a kiddie game" just yet.

GameCube
2002-04-18, 07:02 PM
y not?