PDA

View Full Version : a brief history of terrorism by the US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"angel" of war
2003-09-26, 03:52 AM
a very interesting topic though i beg you not to get insulted and accept that this is telling the truth http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2002/US-Peaceful-Nation.htm. Im not anti american in any way i just get pissed when people talk shit without knowin their own history. This will probably teach you something

Demosthenes
2003-09-26, 04:52 PM
The requested URL was not found on this server.

Grav
2003-09-26, 04:53 PM
Take the last period out

D3V
2003-09-26, 05:10 PM
This is exactly why I don't fucking like america.

The government is one big ass hipocrit(however u spell it)

I mean, our government hides so much information from us, tells us what they want us to hear.
We are just fucking midless drones living in their command, doing what they say. All they'd have to do is bullshit something on tv and we'd go on for years being pissed off at some country we haven't heard of/hasn't done anything to us.

Look at 9/11, It was staged...... by the US

Why? Why you may ask.... one thing, the media. Where does everything we know of come from? TV, radio, newspaper, magazine, etc. And what not a great way to make america hate immigrants, bomb two towers, stage it to look like some terrorists have done it, but the best thing is we are the terrorists, not the other countries. We try to make it look like we are the innocent, we are the best/correct nation. Whatever.... Fuck america.....fuck fbi.......fuck nsa.... fuck the world.

Apoq
2003-09-26, 05:52 PM
hypocrite*

only the foolish care enough about government's lies to feel used/lied to

terrorists did do it, and if it "was america " <- your a dumb fuck for saying it

that would make some branch of the us gov't terrorists..

Kuja`s #1
2003-09-26, 07:21 PM
America does alot of shit. We must accept our faults and then we can realize why the world hates us.

Apoq
2003-09-26, 07:23 PM
i don't particularly like the means by which we contain our power

such as brutal war tactics, strict military presence...etc

but i can't say i would want to live anywhere where feeling this way would get me killed

and i understand why american is hated, i dislike alot of things about America but will make us all stop caring as much is, look at the life that most of us lead? half of you zel forums are richer white people who don't have to do much to get cOOl new video games, computers, movies, bikes, etc and you should feel lucky for that..

Grav
2003-09-26, 10:50 PM
Is mispelling hypocrite being a hypocrite?

Adrenachrome
2003-09-27, 12:44 AM
How can you even believe this article? it has no credentials, I wont read it.

zagggon
2003-09-28, 07:35 PM
its some shitty basterd who is jealous of Americans and what they have so they say that america is bad when really if it wasn't for america many good natured countries would be taken over by basterd people that write these shitty article.

"angel" of war
2003-09-29, 04:36 AM
obviously the point of this thread and article went over the heads of most of you. Its not "america is bad" its "america isn't the nirvana of peace most think it is"

Apoq
2003-09-29, 01:39 PM
its some rich Motherfucker who likes to bitch piss& whine because his 3 million dollar home is heavily taxed every year ; - (

oye, well warangel, i don't think it went over most peoples heads... most people can tell based on the political scandals you say daily in the news that america's not "nirvana"

no such thing as eutopia, isn't the literal definition something like .. place that does not exist?