PDA

View Full Version : All Women Are Lesbians/Evil/Mind Control on MEN

D3V
2003-09-24, 02:58 PM
(first of all no offense, there are some normal women out there)

But I have come to the conclusion that all women are lesbians. Seriously, they can giggle, sleep with each other, whatever, they are also naturally evil. You may wonder why the hell I'm saying this. Look at a woman, boobs, ass, pus, the package. Even ugly chicks can get laid? Why you may ask? boobs,ass,pus Its a sad thing but women have too much power over men. They can marry some old rich guy, get a divorce, get half of his shit(house, cars, money) and sleep with him once. You've never heard of a man getting a divorce from a woman (because of the mental abuse they bullshit about).

If a man tried to get divorced from a rich woman, (he'd be crazy first of all) but also he would get the case turned around on him and get thrown in jail for fucking abuse to his wife. I've seen this too many times, some ho gets married, divorce, etc.

Women are evil.

(most of em, some are cool)

Men are blind to their 'evil intentions'

Titusfied
2003-09-24, 03:01 PM
Thos could quite possibly be some of the worst back-up proofs to that theory I've ever heard. I can make some more interesting ones up to help you out, but I'm short on time.

D3V
2003-09-24, 06:55 PM
Well I was hurrying when I wrote it. But it sorta makes sense.

"angel" of war
2003-09-25, 03:24 AM
thats not evil women, thats a fucked up system

Apoq
2003-09-25, 01:31 PM
normal women out there

all women are lesbians

Women are evil.

(most of em, some are cool)

have you ever taken a debate course..?

well you can't stand on both sides of the fence..

eitherway

most of the men who get dumped, probably weren't looking for a girl they cared about, just a girl who gave good bj's and had nice face and blond hair..

so instinct makes guys care less about how good/bad a girl/lady is for 'em and more about the physical things..

so.. most of the time the guy was tricked/stupid enuf to get into a relationship wheres he gonna lose his shit just for the nookie
:-o

D3V
2003-09-25, 01:35 PM
You are a bilgerant nigger who can't read. When Did I say anything about being dumped, when you go out with them in the first place they are evil. You have to carry their shit, do this, do that. Why? Fuck that, get your own shit bitch, women and fags say its polite to do this and do that, oh well, i'm not a fag/skank like you so you do your thing and I'll do mine.

Lol, your a mod and you can't even quote right, atleast I can do that, and I'm a newbie/outcast.

Kuja
2003-09-25, 01:42 PM
Yeah really... When i was 14 i would bring some chicks home and they would clean my room for me. Now if i ask to clean they gonna be fucken pissed !

EVIL !!

Apoq
2003-09-25, 02:11 PM
calm down u homophobic ignorant fuck, this ain't the flame forum

edit : i doubt im ever gonna be rich enuf to have some slut want me for my money so gg to stupid fuck rich people who don't anticipate them getting their asses had by a gold digger..

Sovereign
2003-09-25, 02:14 PM
Someone who says this isn the ff then flames. Hush u hypocrate.

J_iceman
2003-09-25, 02:45 PM
it works both ways, its just that it slightly goes to the woman's side O_o

Kuja
2003-09-25, 03:26 PM
Both Way ? lol name me the lucky man who actualy left whitout half the thing that didnt belong to him ? Name me the lucky man who had a divorce and if they she doesnt want him arround the children she would pull it off unless she show she a nutcase. It s a fucken bullshit we should put them on chain.
It s like black ppl. Fucken slavery they bitching about it but what happened ? we gave them 10 feet loose they took 20 and even now they keep taking more then given and keep bitching. Same goes for woman they wanted to work. We let them. They wanted same right has man they got them. But they keep taking more. So fuck it let s put black on the chain and woman in the kitchen.

Yes i know some aint like that but i guess it s the gene.
They are defect.( 2 bad they aint all that way)

Apoq
2003-09-25, 06:35 PM
how many guys got a bj from a girl, and dumped/stopped talking to them the next day? Millions

we get somethings but in long term relationships we get screwed..

its no homeboys talkin about reformations or shit

its the stupid black politicians like jessie jackson, and rev al sharpton, white people trying to rip off white people in black men's body..
black people wanting reformations and stuff is a generalization.. its mostly the political whitey wannabees who want the $$..

ya women are hoes..

D3V
2003-09-30, 02:29 PM
Lol, and I thought you were black.

What i'm saying, all women are lesbians subconciously.

As apoq said, they all want money, and they are all hoes.

Simply put, but quite correct.

Apoq
2003-09-30, 05:43 PM
yup... they all want money only difference some are cheaper than others x_X

and women do have cat scratch fever ; O~

"angel" of war
2003-10-01, 08:07 AM
i can't believe this belongs in the conspiracy forum

Kuja
2003-10-01, 08:28 AM
o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_Oo_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O
It s normal that it s here !
Dont you see !
Woman are gathering cash from man to start a war !!!
o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_Oo_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O

Apoq
2003-10-01, 01:10 PM
Nope, we'd stick pork rinds in a shotgun and kill them all, and 5-6 little asians girls to rape after the rest of the women are dead.

Demosthenes
2003-10-05, 06:25 PM
well...i dunno how much this has 2 do w/ this topic but i found it kind of funny

http://www.funkypages.com/girls_evil/girlsevil.gif

Ganga
2003-10-06, 01:47 PM
Nice, that poof women are evil!!! ah Math what are we going to do with out it?

haplo
2003-10-06, 11:37 PM
lets just kill all the fat ugly ones to make an example and then they wont start shit anymore and us males will stay all powerfull!! muahaha!!!!!!!!!!! (im not really this sexist)

Kuja
2003-10-07, 12:42 AM
Kill the ugly and chain the rest !

haplo
2003-10-07, 10:35 AM
no cause if were just gona chain em up nyways then wuts the point of making an example of the uglies?

Kuja
2003-10-07, 01:16 PM
It s not to make an example it s just to get rid of them.

Apoq
2003-10-07, 01:32 PM
:P

yah.. kill all girls if they aren't good looking by age 15, boob jobs wouldnt help half of them as much as they would hope.

Dan XIII
2003-11-01, 03:23 PM
that is pretty screwed up

RoboticSilence
2003-11-01, 03:25 PM
Please don't dig up a thread if you aren't going to post something more interesting than that.

OmniFalcon
2003-11-05, 08:54 PM
i feel the girls at school have no control over me cuz i usually sit in the library and play games...but i hate when some of my friends *girls* actually have the nerve to try and take advantage of me. thank god for the cold sholder

Jessifer
2003-11-05, 08:58 PM
Woah. o.o

Kill all the ugly girls? I'd be one of the first to die.

- addition -

In recent generations, it's becoming more and more common for females to experiment with each other.

yarik83
2003-11-12, 12:09 PM
here is a story of a little boy... so i grew up in a suburb of moscow and spend half my life travveling around the worl. finally i meet this gorgeous girl, ,and then another, and then another. So I came to america and i found this super perfect asian chick which i was blindly in love with. we went out for a month or so and finally decided to move to the intimate stage of our relationship. So we are there, all happy, kissing (music, candles, perfect atmosphere.....) in the middle of pocono mountains in a rented cottage. in the middle of the "thing" i feel something cold rubbing against my back, i am like wtf? So i turn around, with my tool still in the holliest of the holliest and i see this pamela-anderson looking girl all naked and getting excited. i am like waaaait a minute, wait a fraking minute, wtf is that? Then I learned that my girl was a bisexual and that she could not decide which one of us to pick so she was dating both at the same time. So while we are all naked i am thinking what the hell we can take advantage of the situation and since we are in the middle of nowhere noone can bother us. After some giggling the girls came onto me first like freaking vampires, leaving me with 2 huge hickee marks for a month or so. I will not go into the details but we did have a great time. The next day we decided to close the chapter and never speak about it in public. The girls are still my very close friends and are planning to get married sometime soon in hawaii (the only state that allows gay marriages). what am i saying this all for? I have not seen a single man who does not like lesbians. Yes many lesbians are mean, but hey, forget about them, aim for a better fish-the Bi's. finally for all those who did not yet experience the wonderful thing that happened to me, i suggest you do, just once so that you could learn what it feels like to be me....

Thanatos
2003-11-12, 01:41 PM
Yarik, you're my hero!

yarik83
2003-11-13, 09:21 AM
ohh a few updates: i am almost 21 and the girls are getting married next year in june i belive i am invited to be the best man. thanks god at least i get to go somewhere. been in nj for too long.

Dan XIII
2003-11-13, 10:12 AM
thank you for that interesting story.

iSwearImNotDaz
2003-11-14, 06:57 AM
The more lesbos the better, cause the more I get to fuck at once.

Jessifer
2003-11-14, 11:11 AM
The more lesbos the better, cause the more I get to fuck at once.

There is a flaw in that plan: Lesbians do not fuck men.

RoboticSilence
2003-11-14, 02:36 PM
Yes... that's why you should change that to "female bisexuals."

Dan XIII
2003-11-18, 08:54 AM
Yes... that's why you should change that to "female bisexuals."unless you are a woman iswearimnotdaz

RoboticSilence
2003-11-18, 08:58 AM
What? Stop it.

J_iceman
2003-11-18, 03:18 PM
ohh a few updates: i am almost 21 and the girls are getting married next year in june i belive i am invited to be the best man. thanks god at least i get to go somewhere. been in nj for too long. i would like to go, can i join?? Jessifer can go too :-P

Jessifer
2003-11-18, 03:30 PM
...I can? What if I don't want to?

J_iceman
2003-11-19, 07:47 AM
then i guess you will lose a FREE TRIP and i am guessing a wonderful wedding ....anyways he didnt say yes yet :-(

Dan XIII
2003-11-20, 09:38 AM
You didn't even bother to invite me.Oh well.

rusher657
2003-11-22, 11:22 AM
Woah. o.o

Kill all the ugly girls? I'd be one of the first to die.

- addition -

In recent generations, it's becoming more and more common for females to experiment with each other.
Well you dont give yourself enough credit you are not as ugly as you think. I have seen way uglier girls then you are a hell of a lot better looking.

Dan XIII
2003-11-22, 11:24 AM
that is true Jessifer

rusher657
2003-11-22, 03:19 PM
Indeed

Dan XIII
2003-12-02, 09:44 AM
This is the most retarded thread ever.Women are not evil.Some of them can be but so can men.This thread should have been closed a long time ago.

RoboticSilence
2003-12-02, 09:47 AM
That's for reviving it, Mr. Satan.