PDA

View Full Version : Ninjas and Hippos

p1ng
2003-09-17, 09:24 AM
Yesterday I saw a guy dressed up like a ninja. I didnt think he was a real ninja, cuz he dissappeared without the use of smoke bombs, but it turns out he had just run out. Anyway, he had been fighting a chuck norris impersonator because he dropped a spoon. The ninja was about to flip out and kill everyone, but a hippo showed up. Everyone knows that Ninjas only true enemies are other ninjas and hippos (and god, i fucking hate this mac's keyboard). Anyway, the hippo tried to kill the ninja, and the ninja was out of his fancy four pointed stars, so he did the disappearing thing i mentioned earlier.
Now my question was: why was a chuck norris impersonator in my town? It defies all logic. Chuck Norris isnt really all that awesome. So why the hell is he in so many movies? Well, Im pretty much done...

ranting about chuck norris. Back to the ninja!
The ninja was a red ninja, instead of the standard black, so he wasnt quite as awesome as a regular ninjuh. The hippo was wearing gunmetal skin.

I dont know where the pair came from, but I think its the start of an invasion. Red ninjas and gunmetal hippos will have such a totally awesome battle that they will send the future of the world into an apocolyse, but I need to know if there have been more sightings. If anyone else has seen red ninjas and gunmetal hippos, please tell me at omgwtf@sluts.com

Hades-Knight
2003-09-17, 12:55 PM
www.realultimatepower.com

p1ng
2003-09-18, 08:42 AM
Thank you for your completely wrong link. Its www.realultimatepower.net you waste of human flesh.

zagggon
2003-09-20, 02:15 PM
Thank you for your completely wrong link. Its www.realultimatepower.net you waste of human flesh. whoa, thats a load for ya

-=Rico-GP=-
2003-09-20, 10:48 PM
Yesterday I saw a guy dressed up like a ninja. I didnt think he was a real ninja, cuz he dissappeared without the use of smoke bombs, but it turns out he had just run out. Anyway, he had been fighting a chuck norris impersonator because he dropped a spoon. The ninja was about to flip out and kill everyone, but a hippo showed up. Everyone knows that Ninjas only true enemies are other ninjas and hippos (and god, i fucking hate this mac's keyboard). Anyway, the hippo tried to kill the ninja, and the ninja was out of his fancy four pointed stars, so he did the disappearing thing i mentioned earlier.
Now my question was: why was a chuck norris impersonator in my town? It defies all logic. Chuck Norris isnt really all that awesome. So why the hell is he in so many movies? Well, Im pretty much done...

ranting about chuck norris. Back to the ninja!
The ninja was a red ninja, instead of the standard black, so he wasnt quite as awesome as a regular ninjuh. The hippo was wearing gunmetal skin.

I dont know where the pair came from, but I think its the start of an invasion. Red ninjas and gunmetal hippos will have such a totally awesome battle that they will send the future of the world into an apocolyse, but I need to know if there have been more sightings. If anyone else has seen red ninjas and gunmetal hippos, please tell me at omgwtf@sluts.com

Thanks for summerizing that entire site and adding a bunch of pointless bullshit to it.

p1ng
2003-09-21, 12:47 AM
Its what I do.

RoboticSilence
2003-09-21, 12:50 AM
Very, very well put, Brian.

http://www.iownjoo.com/auctionimghost/GravitonSurge/explicitstupid.gif

Medieval Bob
2003-09-21, 09:32 AM
Ninjas fucking rule. They are totally sweet.