PDA

View Full Version : Kuja's #1 Being mod *Behind the scene*

Kuja
2003-09-06, 10:42 PM
:noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid:

Titus got a blow job and Admin position from Chruser so he wouldnt leave !

But then Kuja's #1 caught the whole act on tape and blackmail Chruser to get mod position !

The Truth Is Out There !

:noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid: :noid:

`Insolence`
2003-09-06, 11:15 PM
or maybe you just dreamed that, you sick basturd.

Kaneda
2003-09-06, 11:21 PM
Wheres the proof? I want proof, you can't just go around making accusations like that! No wait...nevermind your probably right.

Adrenachrome
2003-09-06, 11:47 PM
Or maybe he deserved it and got a reccomendation from me and some others?

Kaneda
2003-09-06, 11:53 PM
Ya or that. I've only seen one reason why he MIGHT deserve it...Hmmm lets see here.

Yup exactly as I thought, he has a handfull of meaningfull threads. The rest are b.s. I'll have to wait and see how he mods...LMAO! Wait no I won't because he won't do it.

Kuja
2003-09-07, 01:03 AM

Yeah he deserved it for his silence ?

Cause really i see no other reason.

We are talking about someone :

Who post thread that are almost the same to a previous one.

That tell other they need to give reason.

I hate joooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo

Post a reason why.

But feel like he doesnt need to do what he actualy tell other ppl.

Dante has ALWAYS looked gay.

Dante was a fag. PURE AND SIMPLE!

I have something on him, but I have to confirm it.

Pure and simple?

You need to justify your reason before making a statement like that...

Snake loses...

He say very bad lie.

I................smart'

A nuts sucker

Wow the webmaster, a supreme moderator and a very active user agree with me. I'm so happy!

and i didnt need to go far to find that only 09-04-2003.

So if by doing that he can be a mod we should all be admin.

So Blackmail has to be the way he got to be mod.

RoboticSilence
2003-09-07, 01:13 AM
I don't have a copy of any Titus tape.. but I have a tape of the Kuja's #1 blowjob...

uncapped
2003-09-07, 08:41 AM
I as well have a copy of it. Maybe I can put it on ebay...

NonGayMan
2003-09-07, 03:17 PM
What do you mean his silence? If you haven't noticed, he knows a lot about the consoles (maybe even more than I do, to be honest), he's showed himself to be a good mod, and he can make the forum more active. He deserved the job. Myself, Titus, Adrena, and a few others recommended him, so he was appointed the moderating position.

Kuja
2003-09-07, 03:27 PM
What do you mean his silence?

If doubt you actualy read the thread most likely you just skimmed it else you would understand.

Let me resume it.

Titus got a blow job and Admin position from Chruser.
Kuja's #1 caught the whole act on tape and blackmail Chruser to get mod position !

Yeah he deserved it for his silence ?

Thats easy enought for you to understand ?

NonGayMan
2003-09-07, 03:42 PM
Ok, I'll explain it in full detail to why he was made a mod.

GameCube wasn't really doing much modding for a while, and his last post was saying that he was active (ironic, huh?). I saw that Kuja's #1 liked to post quizzes, and help the forum out. He also had a few new ideas for the forum. At first, all he wanted was the PS2 forum. So, I PMed him one day and asked him if he would like to mod the PS2 forum. He said yes, and we contacted Titus. Titus told us that he didn't like having one-forum moderators, but he told us that he noticed GameCube wasn't really doing much, and that he would probably be demodded, and Kuja's #1 could take his place. A few days later, the changes took place, and Kuja's #1 modded the Console Gaming forum.

And in my opinion, on his first day as a moderator, he's done a great job.

I don't know how many times I have to say this, but he was SUPPORTED by a mod, a sup mod, an admin, and some others. That should explain everything right there.

Just because you don't like a guy, doesn't mean he's a bad mod.

Kuja
2003-09-07, 03:51 PM
Titus told us that he didn't like having one-forum moderators and Kuja's #1 could take his place. A few days later, the changes took place, and Kuja's #1 modded the Console Gaming forum.

Titus would have been under the pressure of a blackmail ?

The Blackmail conspiracy to be a mod still stand you just gave more info that could support it.

Titusfied
2003-09-07, 04:11 PM
Plain and simple, there are Mods that don't do their jobs and there are Mods that do. Recently, a lot of changes have taken place to get rid of the bad/inactive Mods and give new blood a chance to help relinquish inactive Forums. Kuja's has been showing a lot of interest lately, and I gave him the chance.

If he does bad, let me know. He doesn't have the positino absolutely, this is a week trial thing. :)

NonGayMan
2003-09-07, 04:11 PM

I said ONE FORUM MODERATORS, meaning just the PS2 forum. He had no problem making Kuja's #1 the moderator of ALL of the console gaming forum.

Kuja`s #1
2003-09-07, 07:12 PM
I haven't even made five threads as mod, so how can you judge? Besides this nothing but flaming. Why hasn't it been moved?

Kaneda
2003-09-07, 07:21 PM
Cause its not flaming. Everyone here is getting along posting their opinions.

Kuja`s #1
2003-09-07, 07:24 PM
Whatever. This is crap anyway. An Admin, Sup mod and mod have stated I'm a good choice. Besides, I've got a week. So we'll find out in a week.

Kaneda
2003-09-07, 07:28 PM
I hope you die in a car wreck.

Kuja`s #1
2003-09-07, 07:31 PM
Now THAT would be a flame. And in the sake of keeping the thread on-topic, kuja, your just ignorant. Give it up. You don't have a say in this, just wait and see what the Admins think.

Kuja
2003-09-07, 07:56 PM
Now THAT would be a flame. your just ignorant.

If your talking about kaneda maybe he flaming but i have to say id prefer it to be a much more tragic death.

Ex. Slow and Painful

And i have the right to say whatever i want.

Ganga
2003-09-10, 09:20 PM
I think he deserve the job, if he got the knowledge.

Eddie_Perez
2003-09-18, 02:04 AM
Well, who really cares if he's mod... its not like it takes anything remotely resembling a skill to mod here. Its all about "dont spam, dont flame, dont break rules" By making this thread you're just in a way "honoring" him because he has a "high position." So let him live his little victory... I'm sure this is the one time he'll ever feel so needed.

Rurouni Storm
2003-09-18, 09:11 AM
I as well have a copy of it. Maybe I can put it on ebay...

Probably get a lot of money from the same idiots who buy game characters. ;)