PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Concerts?

spa
2002-04-07, 09:09 AM
Mine were the the Texas Jams, I went to 7 out of 10 of them.

They were held in Dallas, Tx at the Cotton Bowl.

It was like mini WoodStocks.

The night before people would stay up all night playing frisbee, watching free Rock Band movies like Song Remains The Same (Led Zepplin), The Who (Tommy or The Kids are Alright), Neil Young (Harvest), Pink Floyd (Meddle or Dark Side of the Moon),
Beatles (Hard Days Night, Sgt. Pepper, Yello Submarine). etc......
or just camping out and doing other things

The concerts would start around 9 am and last till about 1 or 2 am that night.
Usually around 10 + Bands would play

There would be from 90,000 people to 120,000 people in the stadium rocking, and such.

The best one was the first one, Heart, Nazareth, Ted Nugent, Frank Morino and Mahogany Rush, Head East, Walter Eagon,
Van Halen, Aerosmith, to name a few were there.
It was great, i wish they still had them

CrEEpR
2002-04-21, 05:36 PM
My alltime fav, was SlipKnot, my first time goin, thought it was just gunna be another concert but it was the craziest shit i have ever been too, broke my arm that night.
Tried to mash with the others, and if ya saw me ya think i'm crazy, i'm like 5'7" i'm not too big, but anyways. i seen people leave on stretchers, just beatin the shit out of eachother. but the best thing about it was at the end i got all there autographs, on my red SlipKnot jumpsuit.

Raziel
2002-04-22, 01:18 AM
Ozzfest, last summer. Got to meet the guys from Godhead, Drowning Pool, Systematic, Union Underground, Mudvayne (for the second time), Slipknot (also for the second time) as well as Zakk Wylde. I was also two rows back from the stage when Sabbath was on. It was fucking amazing.

CrEEpR
2002-04-22, 05:46 AM
pay no attention to him, he's just thinkin of everyband he knows, he's been known as a LIAR!!! hehe just kiddin, bet my night was still better!!