PDA

View Full Version : Moon Landing Hoax

0nyx
2003-07-21, 12:55 PM
I watched a documentary on the Moon Landing, I have seen one before this but this Just jogged me to post ;)

Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon?. It is argued that NASA did not have the technology to land on the moon, but, anxious to win the space race, acted out the Apollo program in movie studios. The conspiracy theorists pointed out things such as the pictures transmitted from the moon do not include stars and that the flag the Americans planted on the moon is waving even though there is thought to be no breeze on the moon. NASA quickly refuted these claims in a series of press releases, stating that any photographer would know it is difficult to capture something very bright and very dim on the same piece of film and since the photographers wanted to capture the astronauts striding across the lunar surface in their sunlit spacesuits, the background stars were too faint to see. For the flag, NASA said that the astronauts were turning it back and forth to get in firmly planted in the lunar soil, which made it wave.

The fact that at the time of the Landing there was a unusually large solar flare,
The suites worn where not sufficient to with stand radiation at these levels. This would affect the astronauts so much that they would have surely died from exposure to radiation, but none of the men died from such illness. Neil Armstrong age 73 being real proof of this.

Also the temperature on the Moon is a factor
Sunlit Side (Lunar "noon"): 243°F (117°C)
Dark Side (Lunar "midnight"): -279°F (-173°C)

There is a lot more evidence you can google up this is just some.
The flag is rippling in the “breeze”
http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/0nyx/moonflag.jpg

Mantralord
2003-07-21, 02:26 PM
They landed between the dark side and the lit side, where the temperatures resemble those of earth.

Strider Fury
2003-07-21, 04:29 PM
they LANDED on the moon. right after all those conspiracy nuts started babbling on TV and interviews NASA released sienctific evidences and facts that destoryed all theories of how the US did not land on the moon.

Acer
2003-07-21, 04:30 PM
they LANDED on the moon. right after all those conspiracy nuts started babbling on TV and interviews NASA released sienctific evidences and facts that destoryed all theories of how the US did not land on the moon.

The question is, did the people they say lanned on the moon first, ever lanned on the moon? I don't think so, I think it was just a publicity stunt, so they wouldn't loose the race.

Strider Fury
2003-07-21, 05:04 PM
okay. if the people that say landed on the moon didnt, then who landed on the moon?

Acer
2003-07-21, 05:08 PM
Im saying, the first people on the moon never lanned on the moon. It was just a lie IMO, maybe land on the moon now, but that dosent matter.

Hades-Knight
2003-07-22, 12:48 AM
Chruser posted a site about this i think it was www.zelaron.com/conspiracy where there was picture sof the lunar buggy's trail which seemed to eb a hoax because the dust..

RoboticSilence
2003-07-22, 04:08 AM
Am I the only person in the world who knows that the flag was starched to look more patriotic?

Acer
2003-07-22, 05:03 AM
Am I the only person in the world who knows that the flag was starched to look more patriotic?

and the fact it was waving like there was wind?

RoboticSilence
2003-07-22, 05:54 AM
Yes... it's starched to look like that.

0nyx
2003-07-22, 06:40 AM
Well I still believe that the only reason we think there has been a Moon landing is because that is what we have been told!
Most people don't question it.
The only way we will know for sure is when we have a telescope powerful enough to see the equipment that was left behind , the flag and the tracks on the Moons surface.

kaos
2003-07-22, 02:02 PM
pfft its all h4x....

Hades-Knight
2003-07-22, 03:38 PM
Still waiting for chruser's lunar buggy pictures....

Strider Fury
2003-07-22, 09:12 PM
look for it yourself, 'nig'.

badboy
2003-07-23, 02:19 PM
You people sadden me. I can't believe you could actually not think we can land on the moon. I'm pretty freaking sure that building the rockets was awhole lot freaking harder than landing on the moon. If you don't believe it then go live in Russia or something where stupidity is enforced.

Strider Fury
2003-07-23, 07:24 PM
Onyx, the program you've watched is old, outdated, and have obviously been re-runned aproximately a couple million times over. it is not a reliable source.

Ganga
2003-07-24, 01:42 AM
You people sadden me. I can't believe you could actually not think we can land on the moon. I'm pretty freaking sure that building the rockets was awhole lot freaking harder than landing on the moon. If you don't believe it then go live in Russia or something where stupidity is enforced.

See what kinda of people the govement had make? Aye to Hilter!!