PDA

View Full Version : The JAPANESE are against us.

D3V
2003-07-09, 01:25 PM
I'm serious, look around your house, you see a tv, infront of you a computer, a printer, speakers, etc. Did you think to realize where most of this stuff is being produed? China. Those dirty chinese/japanese are getting our money to buy military supplies to go to war with us. China, Japan, And korea will attack us, its quite apparent. We need be more careful of what we buy. Look at all of the "cool" cars these days. Mitsubishi/Honda.. I mean honestly, american cars are hated these days, where did the muscle cars go? The japs send over all of their stupid rice burners for our kiddies to buy and give them more and more stacks of money whch goes straight to their government which is buying missles. WERE ALL GONNA DIE December 21, 2012. o_O :cry: :( Truth hurts.

!King_Amazon!
2003-07-09, 01:28 PM
Just shut up.

Xenn
2003-07-09, 01:29 PM
Moved to Conspiracy.

!King_Amazon!
2003-07-09, 01:32 PM
Move it to the trashcan.

DrowningOnAir
2003-07-09, 03:13 PM
I'm against you.

Adrenachrome
2003-07-09, 03:15 PM
If the government there owned these companies you speak of, then you would have a point.

Senesia
2003-07-09, 03:20 PM
China has cheap labours, and the expense of owning/operating a factory in China is much cheaper than having it elsewhere.

Eddie_Perez
2003-07-09, 04:14 PM
If you wanna worry about someone worry about those Japenese!!! They're so rich... they have enough money to build thousands of nukes.

Mantralord
2003-07-09, 04:40 PM
Eh! Steve would pwn them all though, not to mention my infamous TRIPLE ANNIHILATION BEAM.

RoboticSilence
2003-07-09, 05:34 PM
Japanese technology has completely raped ours in the ass with a spiked discus. Plain and simple, most of our technology fucking sucks. Japan makes all the cool useful stuff... all we make is more beef jerky and shit flavored condoms. If we didn't waste our research on stupid crap, maybe we'd be able to compete with the things Japan makes, but until then ( never ) we buy the best. Japan has us on a fucking leash.

uncapped
2003-07-09, 05:42 PM
Japanese technology has completely raped ours in the ass with a spiked discus. Plain and simple, most of our technology fucking sucks. Japan makes all the cool useful stuff... all we make is more beef jerky and shit flavored condoms. If we didn't waste our research on stupid crap, maybe we'd be able to compete with the things Japan makes, but until then ( never ) we buy the best. Japan has us on a fucking leash.

I 100% agree with you.

!King_Amazon!
2003-07-09, 05:55 PM
Maybe if we weren't in debt..

Hades-Knight
2003-07-09, 05:59 PM

btw this is a pic of my first Ship killl in flanker 2.5

!King_Amazon!
2003-07-09, 05:59 PM
If we went to war with the orient, we'd be fucked.

Kuja`s #1
2003-07-09, 06:13 PM
And they will win! AHAHA, AHA, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

uncapped
2003-07-09, 08:02 PM
Shuddup.

Kuja`s #1
2003-07-09, 08:04 PM
They are more intelligent but they don't have any bombs, or do they?

!King_Amazon!
2003-07-09, 08:16 PM
SHUT UP

RoboticSilence
2003-07-09, 09:30 PM
http://130.89.160.183/jig/fora/ownedcat.jpg

Hades-Knight
2003-07-09, 09:31 PM
http://koti.mbnet.fi/cyrus/images/fuh.jpg

Strider Fury
2003-07-09, 09:32 PM
the cat is so adorable.

Eddie_Perez
2003-07-09, 11:14 PM
Adorable but sad :(

Strider Fury
2003-07-10, 12:40 AM
but the one in my avatar is cuter.

Eddie_Perez
2003-07-10, 12:45 AM
No, since he is involved in a mass masturbation ring.

D3V
2003-07-10, 01:30 AM
THE Government over there does own their business Adrena, lol its called communism.

D3V
2003-07-10, 01:32 AM
good point robotic.. its very true.

`Insolence`
2003-07-10, 07:38 AM
Do not double post d3v.

Since ww2, i believe we have haulted the japanese from having a mililitary larger than x amount, so i believe instead of researching weapons, they reasearched in computers and cars. America has the best/most high tech army in the world, I believe. If we went to war with japan, we would defeat them easy, korea, easy, china... 1 billion people, is hard to swallow, thats about 4 for everyone of ours. But, china would never do that, what reason do they have to go to war with us?

Eddie_Perez
2003-07-10, 09:09 AM
Who's in the UN currently?

!King_Amazon!
2003-07-10, 09:38 AM
Do not double post d3v.

Since ww2, i believe we have haulted the japanese from having a mililitary larger than x amount, so i believe instead of researching weapons, they reasearched in computers and cars. America has the best/most high tech army in the world, I believe. If we went to war with japan, we would defeat them easy, korea, easy, china... 1 billion people, is hard to swallow, thats about 4 for everyone of ours. But, china would never do that, what reason do they have to go to war with us?

Jihad!

0nyx
2003-07-10, 10:47 AM
, I believe. If we went to war with japan, we would defeat them easy, korea, easy, china..

I think that is the reason why they have the Nuclear weapons to try and stop countries like America from telling them how they should live or what they should do, it's like a stand off two countrys with nukes don't fight cos it would inevitably lead to the End of the World

!King_Amazon!
2003-07-10, 11:05 AM
I don't understand why other countries hate us so much. I can understand them hating our government, but not us.

0nyx
2003-07-10, 11:28 AM
Well Capitalism is great if you are Bill Gates, But no so good if you live in Africa or China or where ever
EXAMPLE:- The first 3 mins of bombing in Iraq would have converted into enough money to provide every one in Africa with clean water.

Or the contry that makes the Most pollution is ? America !

The country that decides to GO SAVE the oil !!!
But couldn't possibly help some poor country in ruins from Government corruption where there isn't any oil

Yeah I spose they should just hate the government but you know what it's like to just band people all together

But I don't hate America or Americans just pointing some things out ;) I think you make great movies but, G. Bush probly will destroy the world over a Bannana war or some thing.

!King_Amazon!
2003-07-10, 11:33 AM
America is in debt itself, and when we try to help someone it starts a war.

`Insolence`
2003-07-10, 11:50 AM
No no no, mexico is the most polluted country, i believe, or mexico city, like 90% of cars in that city have no mufflers and just pump out black ass smoke.

I suppose nuclear war.. would stop a war between countries, until we finish this missle detection sattelite system. (it shoots a laser and destroys any missles within a given area, they also have plans that do it too... or will soon atleast)

Eddie_Perez
2003-07-10, 12:02 PM
Has anyone ever gone to Mexico DF?(capital) dont, its the worst place in the world. I think it is the worst polluted city in the world or something, and the crime is horrible there. Kinda like walking into a ghetto neighborhood in new york with abercrombie clothes on.

Strider Fury
2003-07-10, 05:52 PM
I suppose nuclear war.. would stop a war between countries, until we finish this missle detection sattelite system. (it shoots a laser and destroys any missles within a given area, they also have plans that do it too... or will soon atleast)

thats something called the Ballistic Missile Defence. something thats not going to work, waste countless millions in tax payers money and start a fresh nuclear-arms race.

`Insolence`
2003-07-10, 06:00 PM
How do you know this fury, are you in the government? Are you a secret agent with the CIA? Are you the president?

Ive seen diagrams and stuff about this on discovery and tlc, looks realistic to me.

Why so doubtful?

0nyx
2003-07-10, 06:00 PM
Blowing up a Nuclear weapon is not a good idea I don't care how clever the laser is!

`Insolence`
2003-07-10, 06:02 PM
Well I don't think its 'nuclear' until it explodes. I'm also sure if we detonated it, it would be over their own land, and they would suffer the consequences.

Besides I think its accurate to 4 inches so it should hit away from where the nuclear stuff is stored.

Strider Fury
2003-07-10, 06:09 PM
yes Inosolence. I am the president of the United States. bow down to your leader.

they couldnt even smack one scud missile out of the sky in the first gulf war, what makes you think that they can do the same to just one nuke 350 kms into space within the time frame of less then 11 minutes? keep dreaming.

0nyx
2003-07-10, 06:24 PM
I'm also sure if we detonated it, it would be over their own land, and they would suffer the consequences.

If you Blow up a Nuke the fall out will spread into other peoples countries. In Wales, England the sheep still glow at night from the Chernobyl Disaster.

Trust me if a Nuke go's up it is everybodys problem

Try a little lurve not war ;)

Hades-Knight
2003-07-10, 09:06 PM
Kinda like walking into a ghetto neighborhood in new york with abercrombie clothes on.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

D3V
2003-07-11, 10:46 AM
only a black person would say that. No it should be like someone in africa without HIV.

0nyx
2003-07-11, 11:31 AM
http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/0nyx/what.jpg

`Insolence`
2003-07-11, 05:24 PM
what the god damn hell is that lol

!King_Amazon!
2003-07-11, 05:27 PM
GENGAR!

Kuja`s #1
2003-07-11, 06:45 PM
Please note that I am on topic.

The Japanese have no military becuz of WWII. So they're screwed. They don't have shit...or do they?

badboy
2003-07-11, 07:17 PM
They have skylab ...

Ganga
2003-07-11, 10:12 PM
If we build that laser defence system, we would start aother cold war. Other countries will start building too.

The Japanese have no military becuz of WWII. So they're screwed. They don't have shit...or do they?

Nope, they don't have a militrary, because we ( U.S) have our army over there protecting them, reason is we nuked them and don't want them to have any army.

If you are a president of some country, and you just got nuked, what will you do? Like duh.

D3V
2003-07-12, 02:02 AM
They have skylab ...

You homosexual, learn to tell the difference from a movie and reality. :grin: :killgrin:

badboy
2003-07-12, 11:03 AM
I was being sarcastic, learn the difference between sarcasim and truth.

Eddie_Perez
2003-07-13, 04:49 AM
pwnd.

D3V
2003-07-13, 07:11 AM
I was being an asshole, learn the difference between a girl and a goat.

`Insolence`
2003-07-13, 06:00 PM
stfu, neither of you are funny, get back on topic.

Eddie_Perez
2003-07-14, 12:56 AM
I was being an asshole, learn the difference between a girl and a goat.

omg, that actually made me chuckle, but then made me mad and then sad, and happy again! w00t!:x

D3V
2003-07-14, 04:03 AM
hahaha.

ViciousMilitia
2003-07-14, 01:38 PM
WHO CARES!!! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE ANYWAY.....THE HUMAN RACE ONLY KNOWS HOW TO DESTROY IT'S SELF.......WE ARE RETARDED.......IT'S INSTINCT FOR US TO KILL.

Kuja`s #1
2003-07-14, 02:13 PM
Stay the fuck on topic!

The Japanese are indeed against us but only personally. They won't harm us.

ViciousMilitia
2003-07-14, 02:46 PM
yeah they aren't going to hurt anybody.......that's what ted bundy said to the women before he raped and killed them.

D3V
2003-07-14, 03:26 PM
Hahahaha, thats great vicious. And Yes, it is in our nature to kill each other. Us Humans can't last much longer on this earth unless peace is reached.

D2Maul
2003-07-18, 09:25 AM
china does have millitary, made of hackers isnt it ?
jus think, ww3 is here and usa and china are at war.
suddely we no longer have $$$ to get more millitary,
thats when they start randomly recruting people
and use ARE money agenst us. . .

what the fuck is a skylab ?

symnzXx
2003-07-24, 04:28 AM

OMG. Stop playing C&C Generals for 2 mins... :P

undeadzombieguy
2003-07-26, 02:51 AM
I'm serious, look around your house, you see a tv, infront of you a computer, a printer, speakers, etc. Did you think to realize where most of this stuff is being produed? China. Those dirty chinese/japanese are getting our money to buy military supplies to go to war with us. China, Japan, And korea will attack us, its quite apparent. We need be more careful of what we buy. Look at all of the "cool" cars these days. Mitsubishi/Honda.. I mean honestly, american cars are hated these days, where did the muscle cars go? The japs send over all of their stupid rice burners for our kiddies to buy and give them more and more stacks of money whch goes straight to their government which is buying missles. WERE ALL GONNA DIE December 21, 2012. o_O :cry: :( Truth hurts.

Japan is probably gonna sent 1000 ground troops to Iraq to support the US and other ppl there.
it isnt a fact yet, because not every1 in the Japanese goverment agrees with the plan.
so they do have good intentions, and dont want to go to war

check this for more info
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/07/25/japan.politics.ap/index.html

D3V
2003-07-26, 04:16 AM
you newblet, did you just hear what I said. Basically my point is don't believe everything you seen on tv.

undeadzombieguy
2003-07-28, 03:32 AM
you newblet, did you just hear what I said. Basically my point is don't believe everything you seen on tv.

ow srry misunderstood then, its just that i was really tired from my vacation and flying.

i agree with not believing everything said on the tv, but the part after that is just stupid with asia going to war with US. Maybe n.Korea will make some nuclear bombs:rolleyes: but the rest of asia aint gonna help them.

D3V
2003-07-28, 09:29 AM
yeah but asia and north korea are BUDDIES. There the same people living next to each other. WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!! lol, .... , ... someday......

Kuja`s #1
2003-07-28, 08:49 PM
Pokemon proves the power the Japs have over us.

symnzXx
2003-07-31, 09:07 AM
yeah but asia and north korea are BUDDIES. There the same people living next to each other. WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!! lol, .... , ... someday......

Just because they are neighbors doesn't mean that they are buddies. I know I don't like my neighbors... ;)

Ganga
2003-07-31, 01:34 PM

Holy shit, that's the stupidest thing I heard in month. It's like saying America and United states are buddies. There the same people living next to each other.

D3V
2003-07-31, 03:24 PM
No see, the thing is, the asians are all the same, they're all drones living under the communist government, they have no choice to hate or like something. And China has a deep wallet and they're helping n. korea build nuclear weapons.

symnzXx
2003-07-31, 03:54 PM
D3V stop spamming bullshit. You know it's not true. Why don't you make yourself useful by putting a plastic bag over your head and inhaling deeply?

D3V
2003-08-09, 01:27 AM
Hey nobody asked for your comments you stupid wigger/nigger, now fuck off, I have the right to say whatever I want, and if you don't like it I'll build you an arc and send 2 out of every 2 blacks back to africa where you can chuck some spears, but its ok, when WW3 Comes i'll be ready for it.

D2Maul
2003-08-16, 01:14 AM

OMG. Stop playing C&C Generals for 2 mins... :P

never, and the next thing thats going to happen is theres going to be a terrorist grope called GLA and then a rouge chiness general will combine forces and all hell will brake lose

jk (exsept for the "never" part).

meh will someone exspame what skylab is ???