PDA

View Full Version : No interest what-so-ever anymore?

Titusfied
2003-07-02, 06:20 PM
Is anyone else at that point yet?

I was still pretty into Diablo the day before I went to Vegas, and when I came back, I haven't been able to get myself to play it for more than 2 minutes...

I actually just logged on, played a game of cows, joined the trade channel, and became disgusted... I don't know why, but this is completely done for me. :(

I don't even know if I'll come back for the patch... I think I will, but at this rate, doubtful. I may put my up a quiz/trivia game or something and give away all my accounts soon, not sure though. BTW, its 2 pretty decent accounts with mostly high 80's, 90's, and a few 99's. That and about 10 other accounts 100% shit packed with items, and trust me, most of the items are fucking godly unid'd too (I sell shit like wizspikes, burizas, lightsabres, etc. to make room for good shit). Yeah, that and about 3 of those accounts are all duped shit from the last fiesta.

I'll think about it. Most likely, within the week or so.

`Insolence`
2003-07-02, 06:21 PM
I was that way 4 months ago, but 1.10 will restore hope, dont worry my friend!

Ganga
2003-07-02, 06:33 PM
Ya, wait for the new patch and start all over with other millions of player, I think you will enjoy it.

Wiccan][V][asta
2003-07-02, 06:50 PM
I've been sick of it for the longest time actually. But, I still hop on and play occasionally. I'm going to play singlepalyer actually when 1.10 comes out, to avoide all the bullshit rushes for items.

D3V
2003-07-02, 07:24 PM
I think most people are getting sick of the same old thing, with all of these new features with 1.10 and diablo3 in the future d2 won't die out. HOpefully.

øøxXxøø
2003-07-02, 07:39 PM
Diablo2 LoD got really fucked up with all thoese hacks it was kinda weird i retired to like 2 months came back all these weird ass new items i was hearing in channels. I was wondering what these where and their were hacked so i acually decided to play again for 3 months and being hacked got boring i remember the old classic days with my mates from canada playing the great game. sigh brings back sad memories

zagggon
2003-07-02, 09:25 PM
titus wait for the new patch and get on west with me and gsus and sen :)

`Insolence`
2003-07-02, 10:11 PM
hes on my team bitch :)

Medieval Bob
2003-07-02, 10:16 PM
Is anyone else at that point yet?

I was still pretty into Diablo the day before I went to Vegas, and when I came back, I haven't been able to get myself to play it for more than 2 minutes...

I actually just logged on, played a game of cows, joined the trade channel, and became disgusted... I don't know why, but this is completely done for me. :(

I don't even know if I'll come back for the patch... I think I will, but at this rate, doubtful. I may put my up a quiz/trivia game or something and give away all my accounts soon, not sure though. BTW, its 2 pretty decent accounts with mostly high 80's, 90's, and a few 99's. That and about 10 other accounts 100% shit packed with items, and trust me, most of the items are fucking godly unid'd too (I sell shit like wizspikes, burizas, lightsabres, etc. to make room for good shit). Yeah, that and about 3 of those accounts are all duped shit from the last fiesta.

I'll think about it. Most likely, within the week or so.

Well... I don't need any of the stuff you'll likely be giving away, but I would love to be in a trivia to win some of it (though I'd prolly find some clever way of giving it away just as you are thinking of doing since I rarely play D2 [waiting for patch to re-instill interest]). *looks forward to the games*

Solitude
2003-07-03, 06:54 AM
Well, I believe I'm at that point with both games I play, er.. played, Diablo and Ultima Online. Just yesterday got back online after being off for about 2 monthes and found myself banned from ultima online, they had logged me testing some new code injection hacks a friend had made, so I try to log onto diablo and realize my passwords have been changed on my accounts, so I guess I'm pretty much done with gaming, only about 3 1/2 more monthes of civilian life anyways then its off to basic training and job training for 7 monthes in the army.

Doofus_AW
2003-07-03, 11:40 AM
I logged on after getting back from the beach, yelled at some newbie idiots and logged off 5 minutes later disgusted with the whole mess that B-net has become. I am mostly just doing solo mf runs to fulfill my quest to find every item and rune in the game. (7 Items and 2 runes to go)

Titusfied
2003-07-03, 01:16 PM
If you want, I'll give you my pws and you can take whatever you want. Let me know. PM me if interested.

Senesia
2003-07-03, 01:24 PM
I'm wondering if you have starter gear...?

Titusfied
2003-07-03, 01:26 PM
No, but if you wanted to make the jump over to the East for a peak, you can use my account.

Senesia
2003-07-03, 01:54 PM
Would you mind if I borrow one of your accounts for a self-rush?

Titusfied
2003-07-03, 01:57 PM
Not at all, PM me.

Solitude
2003-07-03, 04:35 PM
Hmm... I'll bet that account is stripped clean by now eh... ?

Titusfied
2003-07-03, 04:48 PM
Nope, I only gave her the pw to my main account with playable characters. I doubt she would strip my account anyway. :)

Senesia
2003-07-03, 05:00 PM
I'm just using his account to rush my new character on East, that's all. I'm new to USEast.

And...I'm in normal Act4 right now. Well...I went out for lunch, and then my computer froze at Maggot Lair twice, and froze again at River of Flame. hehe...

Titusfied
2003-07-03, 05:40 PM
So, what are you saying? You stripped my account? :(

Solitude
2003-07-03, 05:44 PM
Well, if anybody wants a go at gettin my old accounts passwords that were changed to god knows what while I was offline the accounts are.

SarumanDiablo and SarumanDiablo.2

Use to have some pretty good shit on them, 1 level 98 mf sorc thats like | | from 99 but lack of interest and being offline I never worked her up there or did mf runs, so give it a crack people if you want it the accounts are free-game.

**edit

Both are USEast btw....

Senesia
2003-07-03, 05:50 PM
So, what are you saying? You stripped my account? :(

Hehe, which part of my post implied that...?

D3V
2003-07-03, 06:00 PM
That sucks

øøxXxøø
2003-07-03, 07:07 PM
So, what are you saying? You stripped my account? :(West = way more hacked then any other realm... and titusfied you defintly have to come back for 1.10 because their gunna nmake every 1 start over for the ladder so anyone legit items = useless for it so i don't see why people still want legit items.