PDA

View Full Version : Ugh, too many posts to read...

Titusfied
2003-06-18, 10:48 PM
I get back, and find myself having to read about 2500 posts to get caught up. After getting to about 5 pages deep right now, I'm actually pretty bored and tired of reading all this shit.

Can anyone just tell me if anything worth while happened from Saturday thru now...?

Senesia
2003-06-18, 10:55 PM
Well, I'm not too sure what happened from Sat. to now...and I'm not sure what you've missed. But...

I'd include things that you might know as well.

Kuja #1 got banned as a warning, then he got unbanned. He then promised to behave, and seemingly he did. Then, Chruser news posterified him due to his request.

Zagggon gots his own custom title. He cut back on spamming, somewhat.

There's a person name Kuja who joined, and was semi-active...

Mr.Lee asked for demoderation, and Gsus got modded for the D2market spot.

Zethilone attempted to flame RS and Me, and...well, what to say...his flames were "gay...gay...gay...gay...." etc.

Strider made a thread about how all women are lesbian...which is not true, and he preached his interent troll lessons whenever he saw a chance.

Then Kali from AT tried to flame Raziel by creating 6+ threads, while all but one was trashed before anyone replied. The other one I think you've seen, and Raistlin still dumps threads into flame forum.

I guess...that's all?

Raziel
2003-06-19, 12:32 AM
Then Kali from AT TRIED to flame Raziel...

:D

Oh, and somebody needs to give that Raistlin jerkweed a goddamned trashcan. I'm fucking sick of this shit.

Senesia
2003-06-19, 12:45 AM
Well, I don't know how those things work. Trash can is under the moderator+ only section, and Raistlin isn't really a staff member, since he's on a hosted forum. He doesn't have access to the Mod only section, and hence no trash can...

Argh, just why didn't he listen and use the Chat forum...

Raziel
2003-06-19, 01:58 AM
Argh, just why didn't he listen and use the Chat forum...

Easy. Because he's a goddamn moron.

Titusfied
2003-06-19, 08:55 AM
Well, I must concur. This guy is outta control and needs to pick up a few pointers from other Moderators. Why was Mr. Lee Demoded? Err, why did he ask to be? And was he?

Senesia
2003-06-19, 10:30 AM
There was a Mass Banning of accounts again, and Mr.Lee lost everything, so he was pretty pissed about the incident...

He was demodded due to his own request.

Titusfied
2003-06-20, 03:42 PM
Surprisingly, I have not been banned, quite astonishing actually!

Too bad for Mr. Lee. If he wants, he can come to East and take my accounts, I don't think I'll be playing that much anymore. :) PM me if you want Mr. Lee.

Mr.Lee
2003-06-20, 03:46 PM
The temtation of playing DII again... thx but no thx. I wont play DII again. DII has ate too much of my time...

I ask to be de-moded because i dont have intressets in DII any longer. And i wont play DII when patch 1.10 is released.

Titusfied
2003-06-20, 03:48 PM
Oh, ok, well, if you ever change your mind, the offer will still be on the table.