PDA

View Full Version : Barb Melee giude

KnightOfAnarchy
2003-06-17, 12:28 PM
Yo i want to start this thread for discussion on different types of builds and stats for a melee barbar, to get a better understanding of what to do and what not to do, im not complete newb just wanna get close to perfection vally.

zagggon
2003-06-19, 08:53 AM
my barb that i have now uses a sheal b-star, he is ok agianst legits but he sux agianst haxorz

Apoq
2003-06-19, 02:07 PM
bstar doesn't need shael to reach maximum whirlwind speed..
so feel free to put other things into it

SlickFic04
2003-06-24, 10:40 PM
Well some people would argue, max out sword mastery or defence, since i maxed out sword, and my barb sucks against other barbs but owns everyone else, then i would have to say max out defence, zerk, ww, bo (Battle Orders) then put remaining points into faster run/walk speed to kill zons or natural resist for sorcs. Its hard to say cause in my opinion barbs have the best types of skills, if only we could max them all out then barbs would own all which they can do. Oh and a melee barb would want concentrate but f-- that ww owns. Thats just my opion. I just wanna learn how to make a throwing barb, those guys are sick!

Senesia
2003-06-24, 10:48 PM
But defence would have no use against eth users, which are most pally and barbs...

ouroboros
2003-06-25, 12:33 AM
what do the '7 colors of light' reference to? some kind of game or anime thing?

Senesia
2003-06-25, 01:05 AM
That should be PM material. :p
A lyric in Farland Symphony.

Now get back to topic!