PDA

View Full Version : accounts being falsely banned

danny180000
2003-06-10, 09:54 PM
Hello, I just made this thread for people to release some fustrations with bizzard. I'm 26 years old and have been working on my diablo character for 2 years and yesterday my account was falsely banned and deleated.

I have never used any hacks. I may have had hacked items on but i traded or payed money for the items.This is not right. I have e-mailed b-net about this problem and they pretty much said too bad tuff luck.

See, I own my own cable contracting bussiness and make desent money and i employ quite a few people and i have learned by owning my own bussiness is that the customer is allways right even though you might think they are wrong. You all might be laughing at me and say that i might be stupid for being pis-ed off. But i think we should stand up to bizzard for once and for all b-cause we have made bizzard a lott of money by buying the games from them.

I`m sorry but as far as i am concerned they don`t care about their customers. they figure they made their money off us {ohh well}!!!!I say that we should post nasty sites about them and maybe we all sould start taking donations in to maybe help in filing a class action law suit against bizzard. if we would do this, it would show them who`s right and treat us with a llitle respect.

If anyone would be interested in forming a charity funn raiser to pursue a class action lawsuit feel free to contact me i think we might have something here. You know the sad thing about it all is bizzard can ban our accounts and say we used hacks but they refuse to prove it to use when asked to prove. so how can they be banning when they have not proof. Well i thank you all for listening me ramble on about my problems!!!!!
Sincerely Danny

Basically I broke it down to paragraphs. Didn't fix all the mistakes though. ~ Senesia ~

Fixed edit tag...

Senesia
2003-06-10, 10:00 PM
I think Blizzard has the right to do that. Battle.net is a property of Blizzard, afterall. It might be arguable if they ban our CDkeys without giving much proof, but banning of accounts...

airdawg13
2003-06-10, 10:14 PM
Dude, same thing happend to me. I haved played Diablo II classic for a while, then bam.... no account. Dont know what the hell happend i was helping a friend then sign off. 2 hours later my account password changed.

danny180000
2003-06-10, 10:37 PM
What happen to innicent till proven gilty?lol ///thanks senenia and airdawg13 for your replys.I`m real interested in see`ing what other people think about this crazy sh-t b-net is doing.

Senesia
2003-06-10, 10:40 PM
Blizzard is just running the game as the tyrant, so don't expect they do everything fairly.

My main account got banned as well, and I haven't touched it for 2 months. Logged in once last week though. It's just a game, afterall. If I want to have fun, I'll start again from nothing.

!King_Amazon!
2003-06-10, 10:44 PM
Just be glad that blizzard doesn't do like some other free online RPG's. When I played Ragnarok Online when it was free, every time they caught anyone cheating in any way, they would roll back the entire server, if not wipe it clean.

danny180000
2003-06-10, 10:47 PM
i`d rather have my character rolled back then pernametly deleted.

!King_Amazon!
2003-06-10, 10:48 PM
Like I said, they either rolled back the whole server or wiped it clean.

danny180000
2003-06-10, 10:49 PM
All i am merly trying to do is prove a point.The point is (why are we supporting a game that has treated its customers like sh-t from day 1.And why hasn`t anyone done anything about it?Thats the two main questions i had.

Senesia
2003-06-10, 10:58 PM
We have already supported them by buying the game. Playing on B.net is just for entertaining myself. What, you want to buy the game and not use its free service?
What can we do about it? Blizzard has all the right to run the server the way they want.

And actually, the Diablo2 Day 1 on Battle.net was quite awesome.

!King_Amazon!
2003-06-10, 11:01 PM
Yes, if they wiped the entire server today, I'd start playing again.

danny180000
2003-06-10, 11:04 PM
ya but banning accounts with out creditable proof of using hacks is not in the user agreement form!!I personally think they are going overboard and messing up some and maybe allot of legit accounts.I personally will never buy anouther game made by bizzard or ran by b-net!

!King_Amazon!
2003-06-10, 11:05 PM
Your loss.

Ganga
2003-06-10, 11:06 PM
Denny You should go play some online game where you actully pay monthly, then they will treat you right. But you don't pay for shit, but the game it self. Which you can play single player, no one care. Also, I don't think much pepole care about it, o well I got banned good for me, now I can do my home work. "sir" I will say you have IAD.

danny180000
2003-06-10, 11:08 PM
ya if they whiped the entire server maybe that would be fair to all of us.But to whipe a legit account.And not do it to every legit account is not fair.If they do it to one they need to do it to all.F-ck it they should just restart the whole d-m game over from scrach

Ganga
2003-06-10, 11:09 PM
That's what do doing in patch 1.10, so sir you can sit tight and wait couple more weeks till the new patch come in.

Senesia
2003-06-10, 11:11 PM
They did it to 130k last time, 112k this time, and maybe more to come. Maybe they will have the whole realm wiped out in a slow way.

danny180000
2003-06-10, 11:11 PM
well i guess some of you might not see it the way i see it so i guess i`ll stop my rambling on.Sorry about posting such a worthless thread

Ganga
2003-06-10, 11:15 PM
It's not worthless, but BORING. there like 10 thread about this today already. Just want you know you are not the first one that post yet the last to post again.

quikspy67
2003-06-10, 11:21 PM
Oh my god I hope my account didn't get banned!

Titusfied
2003-06-10, 11:45 PM
Wow, at first I was surprised by the structure and overall appearance of the OP, but then, after he posted again, I realized, it was ALL Senesia.

Anyway, who cares, its pretty much a clean sweep with the patch anyway, so just wait to start up again when it is released.

danny180000
2003-06-11, 12:11 AM
whats that suppose to mean?

Immortalitus
2003-06-11, 01:32 AM
damn this subject is a popular one today. lol

i am not gona blah blah blah all over this thread like i did the last. lol

but i have to say this bnet sucks and so does there service to ppl. there i said it. its outa my system lol ;)

well danny i feel yer pain. :cry: most of us lost stuff and accounts that might have been legit. ah well its just a dumb ass game ne way. i might take up jogging again lol j/k

well later guys and gals have a good day and good luck with your gamming. :)

Titusfied
2003-06-11, 08:51 AM
It just means:

Your account was banned. Oh well. There is NOTHING you can do about it now. Just wait for the patch to come, because it was basically going to be a clean wipe then anyway (with the ladder and everything being introduced).

!King_Amazon!
2003-06-11, 11:22 AM
I'm giving up on this thread. Every single one of you needs to learn how to type/spell/capitalize stuff/use punctuation, hold a few like Titus and Senesia.

Good luck and may god have mercy on your souls.

DarkestFears
2003-06-11, 12:49 PM
I can spell everything correctly and use punctuation and everything, but that is just too much work.

therefore, i usually type like this and use abbrevs since its sooo much easier.

back on topic, yea i lost 2 accts now, guess i jsut havta wait until 1.10 comes out and then play ladder... by then it wont really matter wether or not ih ave my shit or not, since we'll all b playing from scratch anyway.

anubis
2003-06-11, 01:07 PM
danny180000 -Read my post "My story on being banned" that was just posted. I think you might find it interesting to know that you are and many others are not alone.

iceman887
2003-06-11, 01:56 PM
lol your not gonna play or buy or get any more blizzard games?? are you crazy??!?! theres gonan be starcraft 2 and WoW and probably tons more awesome games to come man! a suggestion is do not do that

Doofus_AW
2003-06-11, 02:29 PM
I lost a Uber account in the first heartless genocide, I even went as far as getting a VP for customer service on the phone to demand he prove that I was cheating in any way. Well the fucker couldn't but it made no difference. I did wheedle out of him the fact that they banned most of the games based on the time spent in a created game and this is how they are tracking botters and maphackers. I then pointed out that I could and had done a hundred legit pindle runs in about 90 minutes and who the hell needs maphack for that?? He was not impressed. They own it. You play it. They make the rules. Deal with it.

anubis
2003-06-11, 02:32 PM
Nope, I am done with blizzard. I can not begin to describe how angry and upset I am about this. First, I had tired of the Starcraft/Warcraft gendre anyways. There are a lot of things out there that I could be doing otherwise, and I just choose to spend my money elsewhere. I am more angry about being falsely accused of something I did not do. If this is how blizzard deals with their problems it is a sign to me that they are a dysfunctional and dis-organized company.

!King_Amazon!
2003-06-11, 02:57 PM
It's just a stupid game.

Get over it.

Ganga
2003-06-11, 03:08 PM
Great more people quieting, less lag for other legit guys.

!King_Amazon!
2003-06-11, 03:22 PM
More people quitting, lower population of stupid people.

Ganga
2003-06-11, 03:25 PM
More people quitting, lower population of stupid people.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Senesia
2003-06-11, 05:36 PM
I don't think the discussion will go anywhere further...Closed.