PDA

View Full Version : Team ups 1.10 Rules?

0nyx
2003-05-22, 11:47 AM
Do your patch 1.10 ladder teams etc here!

-Mr.Lee

It might be good to get together some groups of ppl that want to all help each other in partys for the new patch, Blizz wanted to make the game more party orientated so post ur realm & what char u want to play,
This will help to make up a good start out partys.

EUROPE SORC or ASSASSIN

Titusfied
2003-05-22, 01:45 PM
I think this is a decent idea.

East, Pally.

badboy
2003-05-22, 03:12 PM
East, Barbarian.

"edit" *TheOblivion35

Titusfied
2003-05-22, 04:19 PM
Maybe we should put our account names down too...

East, Pally, like I said before, *Titus21

iceman887
2003-05-22, 04:28 PM
east *opskaterpunk, *opskaterpunk904 sorc or druid or barb or amazon

uncapped
2003-05-22, 04:36 PM
Once it comes out, im gonna be playing again.

East, Assassin

ill make a new acct then, so none for now

`Insolence`
2003-05-23, 07:01 PM
Yeah me and my friend tony are really good together, we need a team, if any one is in pls msg me. we need:

1) Necro
2) Barb
3) pally - might
4) ama
5) pally - Conc
6) Barb

Im a barb, and my friend tony is a sorc, we got to lvl 70 practically by ourlfs first time playing hc east.

this is east team ofcourse :D.

Titusfied
2003-05-24, 12:00 PM
Yo, I'd definitely team up with ya. I'll be a Fanat/Concentration Pally. We can leave Might up to my merc. :)

Mr.Lee
2003-05-24, 12:04 PM
Stickied

zethilone
2003-05-24, 02:27 PM
I forgot what month the patch comes :(
Wont we have to restart our chars for ladder?

`Insolence`
2003-05-24, 03:51 PM

badboy
2003-05-25, 12:03 AM
Yes, you will have to restart if you want to be on ladder, and the newly created ones cannot interact with the old characters.

EX-Mania
2003-05-25, 09:21 AM
When the patch comes out im gonna start playing too, im makin a zon. east

undeadzombieguy
2003-05-26, 05:13 AM
im on Europe with a pally
prolly gonna be on acc
*0RM0-3

tidus2005
2003-05-26, 08:07 AM
tidus2005 east i am going to make a druid then a concen pally

EX-Mania
2003-05-26, 06:10 PM
Well, like one of the posts regarding team ups in 1.10 will recruit some people into a group of people, so this si what this is discussing.. I see people do want to be a part of this group since there are all those posts ect... well to every group there are rules, well this is where we put these rules, post the rules you want in the clan and we will debate wether it should happen or not.

The rules i thought of for the group/clan to discuss:

1) Every item found by anyone should be given to the group member who needs it the most, example, if you find a good barbarian only item and someone's got a barbarian that can use it or almost use it then the item should be given to that person nomater how useful it is because chances are that you will recieve items from the person you give items to!.

2) Only members who are loyal to the forum should join this group because people can just join the clan or group w/e u want it to be and just take the items they need and leave.

3) There should probably be a tag, tags represent unity and teamwork, and there should be plenty of that, that's pretty much the point of the group..

4) If 1 person quits diabloII the person should give all their items to whoever need them most, like if they have a shako, and a colossus shield, the person who is quitting should give the shako to a sorceress who needs one and the colosssus to whoever needs it (most likely a barb).

Suggestions? Comments? post on!

Titusfied
2003-05-26, 06:18 PM
Good idea, and just incase a member of a certain team is not present, there should be a backup to play their character, so they won't get too far behind. Or possibly a few backups? Maybe like 24 or so people per group (3 people alternating with 1 character). Of course this leads to account sharing, and trust issues, which is another good reason it should only be between trusted members of Zelaron.

`Insolence`
2003-05-26, 07:18 PM
Im in, I have a site and a clan (i just made, lol) thats hosting a team, we have a few members, some maybe not for sure, once again if your intrested PM me.

Id really like having ppl i can trust from these forums on the team, so far i have ppl i know i could trust with my life, some ive known for 4-5 years. And one of the players is my friends little brother, and he can kick his ass if he does anything bad :)

The clan im in is G(a or GArena (gamers/gaming/game arena) channel clan G(a on west, and GArena on east.

I wont force anyone to wear tags, GA_ or GA- is the tag, I was thinkin maybe a clan could host it... but with no refernce to them until we are done, and accomplish our goal. (private forums for discussing and such, i can do that).

EX-Mania
2003-05-26, 07:34 PM
I think there should be a group or clan who is made in zelaron instead of having the clan join an outside of zel clan... like.. im lookin for a more.. organized and refreshed version of a clan.. like think about the game and clan this way.. imagine a whole new rpg game (since the servers will be reset) well imagine having everything restart and from the first day knowing everything aboutthe game and having a set group who work with eachother in a way so good and efficient that we pretty much own b net.. that's what i'd like to have, we have a forum, and dedicated members... and a hacking crew... (im sure the clan will go less legit as time goes on) but all this combined = well made clan... we should start in-clan and give some good credit to zelaron for it.

`Insolence`
2003-05-26, 07:51 PM
Ehh, i have forum and all what u jus said, i dont think we should make it so complicated.. i think your talkin about koz?

I can do all the organizing and hosting and making the page and everything by my lonesome :D.

If u wanna be a part of it, than enjoy, if not ill do it without you. Id really like to hav eu though, seeing as how we have ehh lets see.. well i think we will need atleast 24 ppl, and we have.. lol six i think.

How will we share accounts? Will everyone share a password? What if the password leaks? Some concerns i have right there.. one solution is having leaders, only they know all the passwords, and they give them to the person who is subbing for the person who is absent. Than if anything happens to the account they know who did it, and can take action then and there, i also think we should have a number of teams in the clan, or squads.

EDIT: Also the 2nd team should be the 2nd string, incase something happens to the first string and we send in the best replacement possible.

To chat about this, do a /who clan garena on east and msg one of us and tell us to add you so we can all discus this, otherwise bot will ban you.

EX-Mania
2003-05-26, 08:15 PM
Nothing wrong in reviving the KOZ, KOZ was good but just.. not very popular, but since the 1.10 patch is comming out we can easily plan this.. and btw insolence, you should join KOZ when it gets revived If it does..

`Insolence`
2003-05-26, 08:22 PM
sry already in a clan and on a team.. organizing it write now, infact we have a written plan already.. and forum.

Titusfied
2003-05-26, 09:24 PM
Yeah, all is going well so far. I don't like KoZ because the "leaders" are not picked by the members, but rather someone gets "modded" and that is flat out gay. This should stay out of Zelaron jurisdiction, but within the members from here.

`Insolence`
2003-05-26, 10:43 PM
God, once again, i love u titusfied :D

I agree 100% with what u said.

0nyx
2003-05-27, 08:55 AM
The idea that the whole group share all the items is great but i dont think in practice it would work, cos i know i wouldn't be giving up my shako.
But at low lvl & as a start out team it is practical & I would share all mf finds at low lvl to benefit the party & enable my char to get to a high enough lvl to get to hell, then id go my own way, still chase xp with the group in cow games or what ever is the new best place is, but id want to be independent & choose when i play with the group,
It might be an idea to have a zelaron team but also allow ppl to submit their acc’s so that they can pick other members to ask in to their group. possibly each group will then make their own rules.

Doofus_AW
2003-05-27, 09:58 AM
Why not make it simple and just meet up in a channell (Zelaron of course) and form up parties on the fly? I dont really want any part of sharing accounts and "clan" rules and name tags etc...the arguments and infighting would start quickly. I rarely see more then 2-3 zelaroners on useast at one time anyway but the patch may change that.

NonGayMan
2003-05-27, 10:01 AM
I'll be making a barbarian. I will do East or West (whichever one has more members) and I don't know my acct name yet

EX-Mania
2003-05-27, 02:03 PM
Nono, the idea isn't to share accounts .. it's to share items you find... like shakos.. it's more valuable to have an item whos being used inside your party instead of having an item just sitting in your stash... might aswell.. nothing to lose!.

Doofus_AW
2003-05-27, 02:34 PM
I see what you mean, if my pally finds a bow and the zon in the same party finds a scepter even swaps for the greater good of the group. Makes sense, a well equipped, cooperative party could blast its way to hell level in 3-4 hours.

EX-Mania
2003-05-27, 02:56 PM
i wouldn't say THAT short because the game it's self takes a few hours to beat in normal because it takes many hours to find everything especially if we are starting out.. wehave to play each act and it will be hard since the game's difficulty is uhh... pumped up a bit..

Titusfied
2003-05-27, 03:31 PM
Yeah, but I still think with a good group of 8 veteran players that know the game well would blow all the difficulties up in no time. Although Hell will take longer since we'll have to level a little in normal before nightmare, and likewise in nightmare before our hell endeavours.

Doofus_AW
2003-05-27, 04:43 PM
I said REACH hell level not beat it :)

Jeezus with maphack and 8 veterans we should be hell cowin in 3 - 4 hours (though that may be pointless if its nerfed)

`Insolence`
2003-05-27, 05:02 PM
LOL dream on buddy, id say an hour MIN for norm 2:30 for nm, and 5 for hell.. u dont realize that its pumped up tremeandously, and to even lvl up enough u HAVE TO do all quests.

Have u ever played from hc act 1 to hc act 5 hell, with just 1 other person on your side? dont think so... i know what its like, i did it my first try hc, i can do this easy, espeically with 6+ ppl

Titusfied
2003-05-27, 05:02 PM
Or even still-existent...

Valmar
2003-05-28, 01:23 AM
Well, this sounds as though it may be a good idea. If we can have 24 trustworty members of the clan, then obviously we need some leaders for the clan, I.E people to disperse items as needed, people that will disipline members without regard for friendship (meaning, ones who will be just as hard on there best friend as there worst enemy).

JiDDaR
2003-05-28, 03:13 AM
Europe:
*Barbarian

East:
*Asn

Doofus_AW
2003-05-28, 02:06 PM
No no no no no, no clans or leaders please, just a series of co-op games to get people started. If I find a windforce (haha right) I am not dispensing it according to the whims of a clan leader.

quikspy67
2003-05-28, 08:58 PM
What lvl are we going to start at?

Titusfied
2003-05-28, 09:16 PM
We are starting new characters.....

`Insolence`
2003-05-28, 09:51 PM
LMAO im sorry thats just funny LOL

Valmar
2003-06-02, 01:08 AM
No, im not talking about that. Im talking about a leader to dispence the password of the mule acct to those in need. That way, if shit gets stole the leader will know who did it and if not then its on his head.

Ganga
2003-06-10, 04:30 PM
The idea sound nice, everyone benefit but just like communism, ideally work, but not reality. You know you not going share the shako you find, you would say “ unnnn I didn’t find nothing today, what about you”. You would rather go to trade channel and trade your shako for something else. Also it will attract lots leecher not come to share but to take items.

J_Frog
2003-06-13, 12:36 PM
I know that I am new and all but I would like to help out when the new patch comes out. You can even PM Ask_Raaber me and him are friends in real life. we go to school with one another.

ipfreely
2003-06-14, 11:35 AM
Im down with the Zelaron Clan thing. I play on east. Pm me if you would like me to join

Shephard
2003-06-15, 07:47 AM
yeah, I really like this idea to, count me in
*shephard-tng
east

Pekson
2003-06-18, 07:16 AM
I would like in on this and i think this is a real great idea! This might get me back into playing diablo2.

0nyx
2003-06-19, 03:19 PM
Post what char you like to play, an acc name if you have one ready for 1.10 & what realm you want to play on so ppl can contact you. It will just help for ppl to make teams up.

ipfreely
2003-06-19, 05:15 PM
I play on US East and i wanna make new sorc/zon and i wanna be part of a clan/group when 1.10 comes out

zagggon
2003-06-19, 08:50 PM
east, barb

`Insolence`
2003-06-19, 11:19 PM
no1 wants you on a team zaggon.

Anyway, new channel for the team is clan i[d]

Pekson
2003-06-20, 12:54 AM
My account is *estell useast probably a javazon i would like to play...

`Insolence`
2003-06-20, 02:26 AM
hey whats up pekson, you can be on my team, wahts your msn :)

Kuja
2003-06-20, 03:18 AM
Dunno realm yet but char will be
A Zon or an Ass

Doofus_AW
2003-06-20, 10:42 AM
Zon East, dont know which account yet.

Pekson
2003-06-20, 10:58 PM
I'll private message my msn to you insolence i dont want to post my hotmail here hehhe.

allanonx
2003-06-25, 06:50 PM
hey uh..insolence...once the patch comes out ill play on what server you on..i think you are on east..im on east already..and make a elemental/summoner druid. or a necro or an aura paly, or a warcry barb with some frenzy going on...basically i want to be the party boy who has party auras, warcries, spirit ups with druids or help out with necro(maiden and other curses)

im pretty sure lots of people wont want to be a party boy..and i like to help peeps out and so ya...and if you(insolence) prefer a certain chara over an other tell me which i should make first....
(i want druid most though)

pm me if ya want me in your team
and ill pm you back if you do with my aim/msn

`Insolence`
2003-06-28, 07:15 PM
I already have pretty much a full team =\.

Anyway everyone can hang out in my channel, and maybe soon join my clan (clan i[d] on east) when its ready.

Im getting alot of good duelers/mfers and stuff like that. But instead of mfing I guess you just make a new character and do all the bosses again =\.

allanonx
2003-06-30, 10:51 PM
path isn't out yet..right?

-Spector-
2003-07-01, 02:25 PM
East: Sorc *Omeg4_Prim3

allanonx
2003-07-01, 05:44 PM
also someone(i tihnk insolence) should get all team member's user name for zela and match it up with his/her account

Wiccan][V][asta
2003-07-02, 10:49 PM
Well, here's the team me and Ex-Mania came up with:

UsEast

*Ex-Mania - Bowzon
*Wiccan][V][asta - Bowazon or Paladin
*Titusfied - Paladin
*Valmar
*Insolence - Necro or Barb
*JiDDaR - Druid
*Sensia possibly (Sen, you really should play East with us :()

That is just an idea we came up with, nothing is set in stone, I'm just trying to figure this out so when it does come out, there's not this huge rush to try and get things fixed, and everyone gets pissed at eachother... :p

`Insolence`
2003-07-02, 11:50 PM
My friend tony is definitely playing with me, i only count 7 though =\

Me and titus had 2 ppl you dont know milla, and my friend tony.

And my friend tony has (as he said) '10 ppl that will game with him if he asked'.

So it really just depends whos on at the time, wiccan my aim is kittiexxfreakxx lets all get eachothers aim/msn so we can chat about this.

BTW ill be a necro, or a barb.

Titus is a pallly

allanonx
2003-07-04, 12:54 AM
shitty shitty shitty im gonna be gone this weekend..insolence help me out when i get back..cuz im gonna be way behind you dudes...sorry
i have to go to a camp with family in cali..i really hate it now b4 than ever...arg..the patch comes out the day b4 i leave..i shoulda checked for the patch today and not played sc..im a stupid idiot!!!damn it fuckfuckfuck

w

well see ya around

`Insolence`
2003-07-04, 01:06 AM
its the BETA not the patch the chars wont even stay i bet u.

Ganga
2003-07-04, 12:49 PM
Count me in *no-mercy-4-u

Sorc, useast

Senesia
2003-07-04, 12:51 PM
[V][asta"]Well, here's the team me and Ex-Mania came up with:

UsEast

*Sensia possibly (Sen, you really should play East with us :()

Only if you spell my name right...

Umpc
2003-07-04, 02:37 PM
any certain chars you guys need?

`Insolence`
2003-07-04, 06:34 PM
BTW Add my friend 'Zerg-Berg' as a sorc. And lilmilla as a druid

Umpc
2003-07-09, 11:34 AM
just wondering if the team was picked yet, i saw a list above but only included 7 players. i can be the 8th if needed. my account is Antec and ill be playing a sorc on east.

allanonx
2003-07-12, 03:44 PM
druid rox..i just made a lvl 7 druid that does 3k dmg!

Jim Da N00b
2003-07-13, 12:56 AM
Making meself a new Ladder USEast Softcore NECRO!

slaynish
2003-07-18, 03:15 PM
Im probablly going to be Pally or high cast rate Hydrasorce east.
on slaynish or slaynish2

undeadzombieguy
2003-07-28, 02:36 AM
I changed my mind

since the ladder is gonna be a fresh start, i might as well start out on east.
I think this idea is very good and I really would like to join u ppl.
it will be with a orb/hydra- or meteor sorc

The1
2003-10-30, 01:14 PM
Im already level 76 GO ME!!

Medieval Bob
2003-10-30, 02:39 PM
I've got a Barb that just reached Nightmare.

I'm going to make a sorc as well, but I don't know whether I should go Lightning or Fire. Any reccomendations?