PDA

View Full Version : Whats the use?

Hell_SpawN
2003-05-12, 04:39 PM
Hellz,

I have come to a conclusion...whats the use of PvP anyway...anymore. With constant onslaught of Ith,Hacks, and bugs. The times of a Legit ass kicker is over. I dont care how many people think they are still "Legitamately Great". The hackers always win. Dont get me wrong i am not condoning hackers or Ith users, i just think its pointless anymore. Blizzard doesnt care about Iths for one, because there is no time or man power to spend on fixing this issue.Especially with WC3 and now making of Starcraft 2. Also, the infinite amount of items out there has overcome the populationof "LEGIT" players. :cry: v1.10 is not going to touch Ith, nor will they try in the future. If they do, another ultimate weapon will be made, and the story contnues. So as I have done.I gave up legitimacy and the goose has joined the gander. What the Hell..Its better to be first in hell..than second in heavan:killgrin:

Senesia
2003-05-12, 04:56 PM
Private, Group, Clan, organized legit dueling still exist and are very active.

You don't have to compete with people who use hacked items (I don't call them hackers.) Compete with hacked items with legit is pointless, there is a reason for them to cheat.

It is not as easy as you think to get rid of Iths, but I agree that Blizzard has spent little time on Diablo2 since 1.09.

Your theory is basically, can't beat it, cheat it. Just because many people cheat don't mean you have to, but I won't have a problem with that, since it is your choice afterall.

We don't know what Blizzard will do with Ith in 1.10. Possibly making the new legit items more powerful thus making the Iths worthless ^_^

Anyway, there are a lot of legit dueling groups out there, and there is a reason for being legit and not cheat.

Hell_SpawN
2003-05-12, 06:15 PM
Hmmm well I ahve thought about that...and it does make since...but man its hard finding this legit guilds...Ive looked..I mean I miss the days of the badest thing on the block was a Etheral CCBoQ... :Sigh:

Adrenachrome
2003-05-12, 06:36 PM
Doesn't matter. My Pally owns buggers all the time.

Hell_SpawN
2003-05-12, 06:54 PM
Doesn't matter. My Pally owns buggers all the time.

Is that the famous conce pally ive been reading about?o_O

Apoq
2003-05-12, 09:07 PM
doesn't matter. My Druid owns all buggers melee every time.
:D

my druid<- undefeated melee legit/hack

hehe, dont go to the bad side on uswest and east they have pvpeast, clan 76legit, and a few other clans i can check out for you on europe if you'd like

The_King
2003-05-13, 02:31 AM
I am sorry apoq, but there is no way your druid coulda killed my barb back before I sold him, druid duels are great, but its impossible to fight ww with fury, sry.

Senesia
2003-05-13, 02:57 AM
I am sorry apoq, but there is no way your druid coulda killed my barb back before I sold him, druid duels are great, but its impossible to fight ww with fury, sry.

Good druids stand a chance against Good Barbs.

DvB is tough, but it is possible, even without cornering.

And I assume you play on easy with no hexes, Adren =P

dugrim
2003-05-13, 05:45 AM
hey apoq could u check out some legit clans/dueling guilds on europe pls? if u could i would be extremly greatful thx

The_King
2003-05-14, 11:36 AM
This barb was bugged up to hell, no hexs, but still, I very highly doubt that he could get me, dont get me wrong, I loved trhe legit druid dueling, but barbs have an extreme advantage against a druid

Senesia
2003-05-14, 12:42 PM
Barbs have extreme advantage against any pure melee, don't single out melee druids.

Barbs without WW are dead baba though.

Ganga
2003-05-14, 07:12 PM
that's why they WW... any way "if you cant beat them, join them"!!!

Senesia
2003-05-14, 07:41 PM
Cornering with range 3 weapons (sup zerker with custom sockets) can get a Baba.

(without cornering...)
Playing carefully (side stepping, shift furying), with good ping (It sucks, because baba has high life, and sometimes you lagged and take a full WW) a druid can match a baba.

Apoq
2003-05-15, 03:42 PM
hehe if you can get a 5 ed/ias eth 215% gpoleaxe barbs can kiss their ass goodbye >:)

ive used a 211% one before hehe all death to barbs >.< wait for their ww to be done smack them a few times with the 1.7k-6k dmg then wait for them to whirl/zerk again

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2003-05-15, 09:47 PM
Hellz,

I have come to a conclusion...whats the use of PvP anyway...anymore. With constant onslaught of Ith,Hacks, and bugs. The times of a Legit ass kicker is over. I dont care how many people think they are still "Legitamately Great". The hackers always win. Dont get me wrong i am not condoning hackers or Ith users, i just think its pointless anymore. Blizzard doesnt care about Iths for one, because there is no time or man power to spend on fixing this issue.Especially with WC3 and now making of Starcraft 2. Also, the infinite amount of items out there has overcome the populationof "LEGIT" players. :cry: v1.10 is not going to touch Ith, nor will they try in the future. If they do, another ultimate weapon will be made, and the story contnues. So as I have done.I gave up legitimacy and the goose has joined the gander. What the Hell..Its better to be first in hell..than second in heavan:killgrin:

man a perfect solution for you is, get into a GREAT pvp clan that plays ONLY legit, and only plays legit other clans... you can make profit(items in tournaments) and have a fun time...

Apoq
2003-05-17, 07:21 PM
yes chronic, the " i dont see legit people in duelxxXSSS thus everyone is hacked ergo get hacked or quit "

only people too ignorant to actually try and find completely legitamite dueling groups say that, its because they are scared

Randall-Raines
2003-05-18, 05:39 AM
what's the fun in cheating in pvp anyway ?
i lost to a guy that used an AIM hack, my ama lvl95 was raped by an ama lvl 77. i'm 99% sure he was using that, the guy killed me without shoting and left right after. i can see why duping to make money, but cheating is useless...

Apoq
2003-05-19, 01:32 PM
true that.