PDA

View Full Version : Interasting Statement

tacoX
2003-03-18, 02:22 PM
I dont know about World War 3, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstien_

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2003-03-18, 02:38 PM
thats because world war 3 is sought to be one of the ending world war's of humanity, thus maybe FORCING us to rebuild cultures and develop what we have now which may be the waistlands of tommorow, world war 3 in many prophosies is sought to be believed to be one of the most devistating to the environment and what we have built up over the years of humanity...

so in theory i guess what elbert was trying to say according to MANY other beliefes that world war 3 would end up making the world a waistland... is that, after rebuilding cultures, we wouldnt have anything else to fight with other then sticks and rocks because we would have shit all... lol

i duno thats just my guess...

Penny_Bags
2003-03-18, 05:51 PM
yep, that pretty much sums it up

Sirpullido
2003-03-18, 08:36 PM
Actually, that aseveration was made after he saw the potential of the new weapons in development and fearing that every single country would use it on each other, in that case he 'd be right but the existent consense between most of the powerfull countries throw that theory far away, this is all that i can say in mi actiual state (somewhat drunk) more coming tomorrow