PDA

View Full Version : zon life for hc

redcomet
2003-03-12, 03:03 PM
How much life does my hc zon need? I was thinking about getting it to the 900s is that alright?

Senesia
2003-03-12, 04:07 PM
What gear you're going with?
I always want to be able to take more than 4~5 arrows with Zons...

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2003-03-12, 04:12 PM
yes 900+ is fine by lvl 85

l337 l3alla
2003-03-12, 07:47 PM
I'm planning for over 1.5k with max dr and blocking so its hella hard to die :grin:
but its gonna be hard on hc :mad:

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2003-03-12, 08:42 PM
it's not really much needed but it's up to you...
just get 900+ with max dr and block by lvl 85 and use chicken module which u can get from my site, set the chicken life hp at 300, i have yet to EVER chicken out and im close to lvl 90 now....so thats ENOUGH cow runs i done and yet to die or even chicken with my life...

btw watch out for trigger zons, on full packed nights 50% of all games i join someone pulls shit...

l337 l3alla
2003-03-12, 09:34 PM
flame me if you must...but what is a trigger zon?

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2003-03-13, 09:26 AM
someone who uses a trigger module, a module that basically makes your own modules but in a crappyer way... when it recieves xxxx packet it sends yyyyyy ect... so people have initialy set this up to fire some arrows at you in a cow game, with autoaim4 on so it follows you... open a tp with trigger and hostile instantlly in town, so the arrows in cow still follow you and they hit you... many people die this way...

Senesia
2003-03-13, 10:35 AM
someone who uses a trigger module, a module that basically makes your own modules but in a crappyer way... when it recieves xxxx packet it sends yyyyyy ect... so people have initialy set this up to fire some arrows at you in a cow game, with autoaim4 on so it follows you... open a tp with trigger and hostile instantlly in town, so the arrows in cow still follow you and they hit you... many people die this way...

That's one of the reasons why I quit on HC...
My last HC char (8x) got hydra pk'ed in a laggy night. 2 hydra sorcs that night, and killed 3 other chars in cows..

Redcomet, 08 gaze, shaft, (Either one with ber) perfect string, and stormshield if you are bow/jav hybrid in order to get full DR at all time.

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2003-03-13, 01:43 PM
well... you could do some things to avoid that... 1 thing that would help trmendouslly and would save your ass 100% of the time is using the chicken module and set when u get hostiled it quit's game... it does this in a nanosecond, so at most... with a SKILLED trigger zon or sorc, only 1 fire ball of the hydra would make it to you, and only 1 arrow of a zon would make it to you, which would NEVER kill you unless you totally suck ass...

so you should have no fear of hc, i have been harmed by triggers but only by 100 hps thanks to chicken since they only hit me once:)

Senesia
2003-03-13, 02:01 PM
Hehe...
Hey I didn't use any kind of module back in the time when I played HC ^_^

But ya, I can see how it'd help in those situations. Thx for the advise.

Apoq
2003-03-13, 02:47 PM
good life is about 1200+ and atleast a good % damage reduce : )