PDA

View Full Version : The Two Towers - WTC Conspiracy

Chruser
2003-03-06, 09:30 AM
http://www.twotowersprotest.org

Gee, I wonder if Tolkien considered this WHEN HE GOT HIS BOOK PUBLISHED BACK IN 1954?!

Some people...

Hades-Knight
2003-03-06, 01:02 PM
omg what a bunch of morons..........hahah they want saruman's tower and sauron's tower removed..... fools

Mr.Lee
2003-03-06, 01:22 PM
Yeah agreed...

Thanatos
2003-03-06, 02:55 PM
If I had somebody die in that incident I might be reminded of them upon seeing the book title, but why the hell do they want the names to be removed?

Demosthenes
2003-03-06, 06:55 PM
i feel sorry for ppl who lost family on 9/11, but i think ppl who didn't lose ne1 on 9-11, they need 2 statr getting over it...i mean it's been long enough now. And to wanna change the name of the movie...thats almost the stupidest thing ive hurd...it has nothing 2 even do with the 9-11. If you take away the right to call it that you're violating the 1st ammendment.

Hades-Knight
2003-03-06, 07:31 PM
The lord of the rings: The non blown up buildings by terrorists (part 2)

Jamesadin
2003-03-06, 07:35 PM
"The creators of the movie have free speech, so what makes you think they should have to change the name of the movie?

We believe that Peter Jackson and New Line Cinema's actions are in fact hate speech. The movie is intentionally being named The Two Towers in order to capitalize on the tragedy of September
11. Clearly, you cannot deny the fact that this falls under hate speech. We believe that if they will not willingly change the name, the government should step in to stop the movie's production or to force a name change."

They are... IDIOTS

Demosthenes
2003-03-06, 08:09 PM
heh...ppl can classify a classic book's name as hate and want 2 shut down a movie because of it and yet the klan is allowed 2 exist

RoboticSilence
2003-03-06, 08:17 PM
God... FUCK AMERICA... we almost don't have the RIGHT to be sad because 90% of us are GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING BRAINDEAD MORONS.

Penny_Bags
2003-03-07, 08:22 PM
here we have first class genius material. HAH. better change the emergency number to 922, because 911 is offensive!..............
These people have valid "point" *loads gun*

tacoX
2003-03-18, 02:05 PM
This HAS to be a complete joke... I personally think its completly stupid that someone would actually protest that movie... and I just noticed that for the first time by going to that website...

What a joke.

Jamesadin
2003-03-18, 08:03 PM
We should all send threatening letters to the orginizaton!

Tai
2003-03-21, 12:50 AM
Ignore them. They can't prove a damn thing. The books title came out waaay before sep 11. It's coincidence, so they cannot win. And yes, America is full of morons. Biggest reason why I hate living here.

uncapped
2003-03-21, 08:04 PM
Ignore them. They can't prove a damn thing. The books title came out waaay before sep 11. It's coincidence, so they cannot win. And yes, America is full of morons. Biggest reason why I hate living here.

Strange. Thats the exact reason why I love living in America.

zeal311
2003-03-28, 03:48 PM
Do you people seriously think you'll be successful?

We most certainly do. Several of our members were already successful at making 20th Century Fox delay the movie "Phone Booth" due to the Maryland sniper attacks.

why are these people so fucking anal about everything. its like there afraid to remember the past so they have to make everything now that it wont remind us of any past events. thats fucking retarded. accept the past theres nothing you can do to change it. anal retentive pricks

Wiccan][V][asta
2003-03-28, 06:38 PM
Disclaimer: "We are going to do everything we can to be complete assholes. We will try our best to make your life hell, until the bitter day we die, all because we have insecurities about losing people we knew."

Testimony: "My uncles lawn-mower repairman lost his second cousin twice removed in the WTC Attacks. Thanks to this wonderful organization, it gives me the power to strike back at the assholes who soo unjustly want to make profit from such a bad thing!"

Testimony: "With the wonderful service provided, I can sucessfully bitch at everyone who I shouldn't be, and not concentrate on the real perpetrator... Screw Bin-Laden, I'm more worried about anything having the words"two towers" in it."