PDA

View Full Version : I need tips

Exterminator
2003-02-19, 12:29 PM
ok, I have an assassin and she sucks at dueling but I have given her good items, I need tips on dueling.

items:

1. 8/8/20 Gaze Um'd
2. 26 mara ammy
3. Um'd Shaft
4. 162 max dmg bartucs
5. 150 max dmg bartucs
6. Sigon gauntlets
7. Sigon boots
8. Corruption grip ring
9. 8% string of ears
10. Raven frost 18 dex

these are my problems when dueling a sorc... she teleports with TS and I cant click on her in time for me to do dragon flight, when I do click on her, the ts knocks me and it stops me from doing dragon flight, when I finally do it then it teleports to her and misses her when my asn attacks then I try to chase her and she teleports away. These are my res: Cold res is 75, fire res is 75, lightning res is 72 and poison res is 63. Can anyone gimme tips?

kickyanads
2003-02-19, 12:45 PM
use a sheild...

Apoq
2003-02-19, 01:00 PM
use only one claw, and use a stormshield, use war travlers boots, soulspur rare boots, or waterwalk boots and use life leech/ias/resist gloves,

be sure you have a shadow when you dragon flight, you need atleast lvl mindblast and/or wake of fire to stun lock the sorceress so you can keep her pinned down while you attack her

Exterminator
2003-02-19, 01:16 PM
ok... but that defeats the purpose of me having dragon claw heh, also, sigon boots and guantlets together give me cold res and 30 ias and 10 LL

PuNk dadEO
2003-02-21, 03:38 PM
a assn is going to need good resist. any character can beat a sorce as long as the resist is 75+, I sugest more resist items, or some type of white. when character has much resist, the assn is going to be able to flight and successfully hit the sorc.

Eddie_Perez
2003-02-21, 03:45 PM
most of people here are legit, they feel ashamed of using white items and stuff like that...

PuNk dadEO
2003-02-21, 06:39 PM
Well, the asked how a assn. can beat a sorce, and i gave him the answer. a white item is a answer. Even though not legit, white's are perfect for resistance. Notice, I also added that he would need more resist items, as a legit way, then also if he wanted to go non-legit, he could add a white ring to him. So, don't accuse me of not being legit, when I am. I gave him a suggestion.

l337 l3alla
2003-02-22, 02:06 AM
white is crazy and pretty much kills the idea of creating a dueling sorc. My friend has a lvl 95 dueling sorc, with awesome resist, faster cast, and all that. But since the white rings have come out...he can do maybe 10 damage max to a barb with duel whites =/

Eddie_Perez
2003-02-22, 02:38 AM
white is crazy and pretty much kills the idea of creating a dueling sorc. My friend has a lvl 95 dueling sorc, with awesome resist, faster cast, and all that. But since the white rings have come out...he can do maybe 10 damage max to a barb with duel whites =/

liar, he can do 0 dmg to a barb with dual whites rings, unless he hit the barb with occy...

PuNk dadEO
2003-02-22, 08:54 AM
The purpose of white rings, is for all characters to be immune to sorceress's attacks. Which mean, if so your friend has a 95 godly sorce, then the only thing she can do to a barb, is heal him. A sorceress, could never do 10max dmg with a character that has 1/2 white rings, especially a barbarian. The only way for a sorce to kill 1 (or) all characters, is for the sorce to get a high powered, high leveled merc, and that could do great dmg while sorce is teleporting around.

Apoq
2003-02-23, 05:52 PM

Eddie_Perez
2003-02-23, 06:21 PM
Unless you plan on pking any day soon...

Apoq
2003-02-24, 12:54 AM
come to east, get a crappy legit hydra sorc kill 90% of public opponents.