PDA

View Full Version : WHAt ar proxxies??????/

weekender
2003-02-18, 03:33 PM
???????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????? ???????????????????????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:???????????????????????????????????????? ????? ???????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????/ ?????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????

`Insolence`
2003-02-18, 05:04 PM
dont worry, you wil have no use for them :)

jk

proxies are a way to mask your self ( i believe thats a good way to put it)

Ganga
2003-02-18, 06:24 PM
cant u explain in a better way?..

Hades-Knight
2003-02-18, 07:19 PM
Proxies are servers / computers that you connect to so it hides the server you are really conected to (ur isp)

`Insolence`
2003-02-18, 08:51 PM
Yeah thats a good way to put it, thats how brute forcers work. Seeing as how you can only try to attempt to connect to blizz servers a certain amount of times, they switch to a different "socks proxy server" so they can attempt again, than switch and so on, until its been about 3 minutes i think and it starts over again.

BTW there is no need to spam colored ? everywhere, just amkes u look that much more stupid.

allanonx
2003-02-18, 09:34 PM
hey inscolence....can you tell me how to use a proxy number if you have one???for internet explorer?

Mr.Lee
2003-02-19, 02:09 AM
Try to search on google.