PDA

View Full Version : war or school?

Evil-Scott
2003-02-14, 10:15 PM
fuck man schools been good and all im at my junior year going good in life and all i can go all out and get in a good college and all but fuck man i would rather go to war.. schools been so fucked lately i duno it may just be life its all weird lately.. with everything thats going on i mean yesterday i was watching tv and i see a terror alert at bottom right of the screen at orange i was like omg wtf.. look what type of life im growing up in... we are making history itself and i would want to be part of it.. if we go in another war i would want to be in it and out of life itself..school that is blah whatever.. u learn stuff yah but it has its limits....
i would like to fight a war for principal... whatever u say about bush or usa blah blah argue it a million times i dont give a fuck but, somethings must come to a end and what bush is doing is right and that is hunting down all the terrorist in the world one super job.. u would think batman or robin would have to do it but a president is doing it.. some of u think its a bad idea some of u think its a great idea.. whatever u think it is its for good reasons
innocent lifes lost for what reason? must more die b4 we realize that it must come to a end? i mean cmon there have been some yes like pearl harbor, not a terrorist attack some think that lifes werent given but those planes were flying into ships people giving there lifes to try and win a war...for everyones main reasons we all grow up learning our own principals and whatnot and we believe them to the extent of our own lifes.. we do what we believe is right we cannot judge others by there beliefs.. we can only follow our own.. do what we think is right fight to the end and give we all have to prove our point.
september 11 was a day we will all remeber rather u live in usa or not it was a tragedy to the world.. knowing that some of my family and friends were there at the accident/scene and seen what happened only to hear what they had to say about what happend was very sad...i mean cmon 2k+ ppl were killed for WHAT? its there beliefs this is a holy war and they are doing what they think is right.. but to attack innocent civilians i mean CMON thats BS!!!so now we are at war and we are probly soon to go at war against iraq.. i say if i had the choice to go to war i would definetly go.. whatever u say from greed to being sick in the head iam going to fight a war that is for its own principals and if u didnt grow up in america and u dont know them then u probly dont understand its cause....some say america is greedy, no offense but arent we already ahead of much of the world in technology and all..if u say greedy whatever, what have we gained from afghan? besides the lose of our own soliders..we fought for principal and hope to win the battle against all terrorist in the world, bush said he would go against them all and as of now he has kept his word, so now we must face iraq
in conclusion if i had the choice to go to war with iraq i would go to WAR rather then go to school and live my normal life...

p.s. ive had a lot to drink tonight but i think this will be a good topic to open and let everyone see my opnion

Grav
2003-02-14, 11:31 PM
I'm not reading that until it has some kind of format to it. Paragraphs and punctuation help.

Mantralord
2003-02-14, 11:33 PM
I see the subliminal advertising those school classroom U.S. Marines/Army/Navy presentations give have gone to your head...

They should cut this crap at school, i see so many kids falling for it.

I'm not reading that until it has some kind of format to it. Paragraphs and punctuation help.

I agree. You are awarded 100 gold GravitonSurge. (Im pretending like im a mod for the d2jsp forums today).

Penguin
2003-02-14, 11:49 PM
and after the war zoom in 50 years, youll be fat, bald, in a retirment home, talking about the ol' war days with the other old people untill you die =[

RoboticSilence
2003-02-15, 01:56 AM

Fuck man, school's been decent lately. l am at my junior year going well in life and I want to try to get in a good college and all, but I would rather go to war.

School has been so fucked up lately. I don't know, it may just be life, but it's quite weird lately with everything that's going on. Yesterday I was watching television, and i see a terror alert at the bottom right of the screen. It has changed to orange. I was angry or confused(?). What type of life am I growing up in? We are making history itself, and I want to be part of it. If we go to war, I would rather volunteer instead of going to school. You learn things, but I still do not enjoy it much.

I would like to fight a war for the principal(what?). A lot is said about Bush or the United States can be argued a million times, but I could really care less. That said, some things must come to an end. I believe that what Bush is doing is the right thing to do, and that hunting down all of the terrorists in the world will be a great thing. Some of you may think it is a bad idea, yet some of you think it's a great idea. I cannot criticize your opinion, and you may think what you wish.

Innocent lives are lost for what reason? Must more die before we realize that it must come to a end? There have been events like Pearl Harbor, not terrorist attacks, but some think that lives weren't given. Those planes were flying into ships, and people were giving their lives to try and win a war( not true, the war had not started ). For everyone's main reasons, we all grow up learning our own principles, and we believe them to some extent. We do what we believe is right, and we cannot judge others by their beliefs. We can only follow our own, doing what we think is right. We can fight to the end and give we all have to prove our point.

September 11th was a day which we will all remember. Whether or not you live in usa, it was a tragedy. Knowing that some of my family and friends were there at the scene( it wasn't a fucking accident ) and had seen what happened. Two thousand people were killed for what? It is their beliefs and this is a holy war. They are doing what they think is right, but to attack innocent civilians is bullshit.

So now we are at war. If I had the choice of whether or not to go to war i would definately go. Whatever you say, from greed to being mentally ill, I am going to fight a war that is for its own principles. If you didn't grow up in America and don't know them then you probably don't understand their cause. Some say America is greedy. No offense, but aren't we already ahead of much of the world in technology and all? If you say we are greedy then I would have to disagree. What have we gained from being hostile with Afghanistan besides the loss of our own soliders?

We are fighting for principles and hope to win the battle against all terrorists of the world. Bush said that he would go against them all and, as of now, he has kept his word and we must not face Iraq. In conclusion, if i had the choice to go to war with Iraq, I would go to war rather than go to school and live my normal life.

p.s. ive had a lot to drink tonight but i think this will be a good topic to open and let everyone see my opnion

Raziel
2003-02-15, 04:49 AM
Why would you take the time to rearrange that horrid mess?

Jamesadin
2003-02-15, 11:05 AM
Go to school. Finish your education, and if there is time for war afterwards join it. Becuase when the war finishes you will have some backing to have with you.

Evil-Scott
2003-02-15, 12:26 PM
im not stupid.. im very bright school is a first i suppose most of u believe that and not to go to war..

but if someone asked what were u doing during the war.. when ur older that u lived during that time what would u say? if u meet the requirements and all.. but u choose school

i duno its not for me i would rather go to war, it spices up life its something different that we all wont get a chance to see
im not saying war is great but im saying dont be afraid of it

if a draft comes i wish to go, when i get back i worry about school l8r... chances are higher u wont come back cause ur going to war so then u wouldnt have to worry about school right..?

i just see fit i would rather go to war then see my own brother go to.. we are close to age and they can only choose one i would rather have myself go out there and fight and know my family is safe... i care for shit what others think

Jamesadin
2003-02-15, 02:15 PM
I agree, and if I was the right age I would join the reserves. It would be something good to talk about when your older and it does add alot to your life. But when you are out of school there will always be a war going on...or atleast the need for peacekeepers.
Im just saying finish the school and then join the army.

Ganga
2003-02-15, 03:24 PM
I think you just like me tire of life and just waiting to die.

Penguin
2003-02-15, 06:02 PM
screw them, Im not going to war unless I am ABSOLUTLY needed and even then im not stupid enough to be in infantry, ill be like a radar guy or something with computers or an officer. My goals in life consist of money and power =p I dont care about wars unless its somehow going to get me the money I need for collage (That is the only reason I am/would be considering it right now). But, I would go to war just to kill people because in war, its not illegal to murder people, and that would be a very fun experince ;p no matter which side im on. SO IN CONCLUSION, PENGUIN IS EVIL.

(I have just contradicted myself more then I thought possible, Hurrah!)

RoboticSilence
2003-02-15, 06:04 PM
I think you just like me tire of life and just waiting to die.

Just kill yourself then. Don't complain about it and not do anything.

User Name # 1
2003-02-16, 07:32 AM
http://www.nion.us

Evil-Scott
2003-02-16, 07:42 PM
against war.. but what will that prove, if u dont want to go to war and would rather deal with the consequences then go for it but some others wont.. so we go fight the wars ur to afraid to