PDA

View Full Version : run/walk breaking point?

tidus2005
2003-02-10, 08:28 AM
i was just wondering if there is a breaking point for a necro's (or any class for that matter) faster run walk because i have about 35 small 5% faster run/walk charms, some ik boots that have 40% fr/w, mav's belt that has 20% fr/w, and trangs armor that has 40% fr/w... the reason i am asking is because i dont notice a difference when i take off trangs and mav's.
if u dont feel like doing the math that is 275% faster run walk
and i am hoping that there is a breaking point so that i can use some small life charms

dirkdig
2003-02-10, 09:31 AM
THere are no break points but there are diminishing returns. Each small frw small charm that you add has less of an effect than the one before it.

Apoq
2003-02-10, 01:45 PM
trangs armor over time still gives you less r/w because 'chaos armor' is 10 speed which is applied after dimishing returns, its a crappy armor anyways

the best armor for you would be a 'stealth' runeword
25% Faster Casting Rate
25% Faster Hit Recovery
25% Faster run/walk speed
-3 magical damage taken
+15% Mana Regeneration Rate
+30% Poison Resistance
+15% Maximum Stamina
+6 Dexterity

tal-eth armor 2 socket armor use it in a leather/archon/wyrhmhide armor (armors that are light-)

one of the best all around caster armors in the game comparable to viper magi- but non teleporting (sorc) casters need r/w-

tidus2005
2003-02-11, 08:04 AM
ok since my r/w charms are "diminished". about how many can i take out to replace with small life charms?

dirkdig
2003-02-11, 09:17 AM
Up to you, just make sure you don't take out too many that you become a target for melee characters. A necro can tank better than a zon because he can always have maxed dr and block. However, he needs more faster run/walk than a zon because he can't leech back, as a zon can, so he really can't get hit much.

KRØÑÏx
2003-02-23, 09:13 AM
i believe you can only get 125% r/w from items, any more then that does nothing. but then you can use charms that will count