max battle orders
max ww
max mastery
max r/w
some shout/iron skin *eth runes makes these useless now really*
some natural resist *if u need it*

Thats for a all out hacked USWest barb
If needed could make more changes and use bug stormrider belt
x factor armor.. and change some to make sure u get 75% dmg reduced max for pvp....

This barb is best suited for ur daily west dueling games.. cant stop the gay newblar zonz with slow though.. use the tele ammy to its best.. lock them when they run away from u and u can click almost like scrollin and sec u click ww or zerk em ;) works most the time i luv it

If u dont like hacked barbs i understand and can make small changes in stats/charms/items but for now why not.. west is already going down the drains as are the elite duelers/players
games turning to a newb heaven wave a peepz.

Apoq
2003-01-31, 12:58 PM
no point using r/w... just pop some skill points into run/walk increase skill, a few into all resist dependant on your resists with gear, and put a few points into bezerk so that you can one hit kill alot of characters, or atleast near kill them

Evil-Scott
2003-01-31, 01:02 PM
yes forgot to say a few pts to beserk.. and natural resist u usualy dont need that many anymore with 75% all resist from ith and all the absorb from white rings.. so :P

Apoq
2003-01-31, 01:16 PM
in that case of white rings just use a few psn resist charms

the way absorb works more elemental damage =you get more hp back in which case lower resist would gain you back more hp

blckshdwdragon
2003-02-02, 11:03 PM
i suggest going all out hex vitas + chaos noose (new bugged barb ammy) 09 ss chamed, as for skill pts only 15 to r/w cuz it tops out at 42 i belive and 15 or so gives round 40 (off the top of my head) so no point in 5 extra pts into it. 09 ss for a bit faster block and ezier on the wallet. since all the hex's might as well start from scratch and just pump vit and may be 100 str to anti-mirrior of just go cheap and use the 64ll ammy and last thing 40/15 max the gaze and armor xfactor for bvb (a lil over kill but hey it kicks) 08 for others

Mantralord
2003-02-03, 07:26 AM
With white rings, do sorcs even matter anymore on west?

kickyanads
2003-02-03, 08:42 AM
id guess not...are tthey just going to have to go mele??
as for your build....works for me....:D. do they have buggy strings on west?? if so get one of those, or s tormrider

Apoq
2003-02-03, 03:42 PM
stormrdier best bugged belt on west...or one of the ias belts for zons/paladins/(whichever class needs ias...)

Evil-Scott
2003-02-03, 05:45 PM
aye.. only soso sorcs on west are ones that run around with act1 mercs with ith bows and shit...as for barb i have max inc speed and it maxes at 44

Apoq
2003-02-03, 07:05 PM
easty sorcs do same and some of the newer bugged characters > bugged sorc...like a barbarian might get 2k+ hp from bugged valor and sorc might only get 700 (dependant on char lvl for each class..)