10 in Beserk
Misc In R/W
Nat Resist
Iron Skin

Please Give Your Advice

-nate

Adrenachrome
2003-01-30, 05:13 PM
What does it matter? Your uber hacked...

natedowgg
2003-01-30, 05:31 PM
well so is every other barb out there... so i need to make mine perf

Demosthenes
2003-01-30, 05:34 PM
looks pretty damn good 2 me...

although those energy points are kind of a waste...

Demosthenes
2003-01-30, 05:35 PM

[edit] ehh...i dont know why it double posted...i think i screwed up on something while i was using the back button. Im very sorry and did not intend this as spam. Some1 plz delete this.

-Bryan-
2003-01-30, 06:29 PM
If your gonna be all hacked, at least use str gloves instead of IK.

Adrenachrome
2003-01-30, 06:59 PM

[edit] ehh...i dont know why it double posted...i think i screwed up on something while i was using the back button. Im very sorry and did not intend this as spam. Some1 plz delete this.

Zelaron farted, don't fret.

Don't you think it would be more challenging to aquire legit 11% str/dex rings and a leet ccboq and other legit gear to duel with?

Gsus
2003-01-30, 08:45 PM
i dont think u needed to put 65 INTO ENERGY, and i vote ber the valor, u do enough damage and external ias is worthless. i'd also cham the ss, cause i personally hate being blue. :)

frozenstein
2003-01-30, 08:47 PM
Dear supern00b,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You've just wasted 196 life by deciding, for some dumb ass reason, that you need more mana! WAY TO GO!
Uswest public dueling is seriously screwed up (Useast is getting there), and you're gonna still go ahead and use hacked items anyways? LOL. I wanna picture your face when a sorc with a rogue merc using wf and blackhorn's starts to teleport at you at 8 frames. After all, who cares about manners and rules when you got ith and white rings? I would really like to duel your ass, but unfortunately, I'm on east. It would have been a breeze for me, letting Olena do all the work.

dirkdig
2003-01-30, 09:08 PM
lol
i could beat him with my 1337 ccsob ^_^
too bad it's got duped jewels in it >< im so mad i paid extra for one that he said was with nonduped jewels e.e

frozenstein
2003-01-30, 09:24 PM
Dirkdig, you sound to me like you've been brainwashed by diabloii.net and marketplace. There is nothing wrong with 40/15 jewels. They are not hacked, and there are some non-duped ones out there (although we all know that a vast majority of them are in fact dupes). Your sword is legit. Too bad you didn't eth it.

`Insolence`
2003-01-30, 09:58 PM
i got a ccboq 298% and i think ima put it on my barb.. i have no respect for u people trying to make pvp chars with iths.

who the fuck cares if other ppl do it, does that mean you should to. Im trying to make a legit pvp community from my old sc clan channel, if anyone is intrsted pm me, im currently workin on a necro.

as for your gear, i can tell u.. even with that shit, a newb necro would shread u to peaces, try again.

dirkdig
2003-01-30, 09:59 PM
Dirkdig, you sound to me like you've been brainwashed by diabloii.net and marketplace. There is nothing wrong with 40/15 jewels. They are not hacked, and there are some non-duped ones out there (although we all know that a vast majority of them are in fact dupes). Your sword is legit. Too bad you didn't eth it.
I'm glad I didn't it needs 45%ias to be good.
Ething it would be a crime...
btw, who are you? you seem to know me but I don't know you I don't think...

Demosthenes
2003-01-30, 10:01 PM
why do people care so much about who is using hacked items...i mean jeezus...just consider them as part of the game. If anything they bring more diversity in the chars so it's a bit more fun because you aren't dueling the same damn character everytime.

natedowgg
2003-01-30, 10:04 PM
hey guys... i respect all ur opinions cept for frozenstein's for this reason... Y-O-U A-R-E -A- S-P-A-M-M-E-R Feebely Trying To Accumulate Posts By Replying To Anything With A Title...

dirkdig
2003-01-30, 10:06 PM
lol, except they are tremendously overpowered...
on east its still possible to succeed in pubs legit, the zephyr zons can be hard but are manageable
on west, you can make a zon thats immune to sorceress with like 5k life, full dr, and 10k guided.... talk about lame...
it's impossible to win without cheating against those types of characters...

frozenstein
2003-01-30, 10:06 PM
hey guys... i respect all ur opinions cept for frozenstein's for this reason... Y-O-U A-R-E -A- S-P-A-M-M-E-R Feebely Trying To Accumulate Posts By Replying To Anything With A Title...

Spamming is when someone posts useless post after useless post. I've just corrected two incorrect information. What the hell have you contributed as a moderator? Don't be hating on me because I pointed out a stupid mistake on your barb build.

Btw, If I am a spammer, why the hell do I only have 28 posts since October? Errr...yeah, ok.

Demosthenes
2003-01-30, 10:08 PM
so if they are tremendously overpowered build a char which is more powerful...use the hacked crap...it may be cheap but it's good and its the only way 2 have ne fun if u wanna pvp in d2 these days...

dirkdig
2003-01-30, 10:10 PM
so if they are tremendously overpowered build a char which is more powerful...use the hacked crap...it may be cheap but it's good and its the only way 2 have ne fun if u wanna pvp in d2 these days...
I would rather stay legit.
Dueling is only fun when it takes SKILL to win. Beating a sorceress that can't hurt me isn't fun.
If these people need a fix out of beating someone powerless to fight back maybe they should go own the lvl 9 games, it's about the same level of cheesiness :rolleyes:

natedowgg
2003-01-30, 10:11 PM
im not a mod in d2 section... and i could care less about my barb... im just wondering what to buy to make it fun... as mjordan has said... its not even worth it to not use hacked items on west...

dirkdig
2003-01-30, 10:12 PM
thats why public dueling on west is 100% pointless.

Demosthenes
2003-01-30, 10:14 PM
not if it's hacked chars vs. hacked chars...those are still fun 2 play...of course i haven't played in like 3 months but way back when it was still hacked chars vs hacked chars and that was fun...

`Insolence`
2003-01-31, 05:28 AM
Some people want a fair game, if u duel hacked chars... are they not all the same? i dont think you have ever dueled someone good, who doesnt do what everyone else does.. u should try it.

Apoq
2003-01-31, 01:07 PM
mjordan~ i bet you play on open alot don't you?

Demosthenes
2003-01-31, 02:16 PM
no...i always played closed...just haven't played in a long time...what does that have 2 do with nething though b/c hacked items are all over closed

Apoq
2003-02-03, 03:40 PM
but alot more on open (duh) and it seems you really like them