PDA

View Full Version : my computer got hacked !!!

JinYL
2003-01-24, 11:20 AM
someone please help me..
i was chating in mIRC with a this guy, he said he will hack me.. he make my CD-ROM open and close.. he SHUT DOWN my computer and he said ALL YOUR PROGAME WILL BE DELETED WITHIN 1 WEEK.. please help.. i dunno what do to? will he steal my password if i login my e-mail and diablo2 account? (i didn't accept anything and he didn't send me anything) because i dun have a firewall and anit-virus progame...
if i install those anit-virus progame will those help me to prevent hacker?
edit : how to change my ip addess(i'm using cable)

Hades-Knight
2003-01-24, 07:08 PM
dont use mirc

MiNi_MaX
2003-01-24, 07:24 PM
Trojan..
He probably just scanned you and found 1 open
Ya get a Anti-Virus and The Cleaner to remove that Trojan.
Maybe you should consider to make some backup of your files ( Mp3, Video) And make a Boot Disk...

Edit : And hide your user@mask if the server got that feature

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2003-01-24, 07:28 PM
dumbass.... get zone alarm, OR dont use chat programs, that is the first mistake, a chat program gives 100% access through your IP to your computer just by being connected to it, man o man u have got some stuff to learn...

JinYL
2003-01-24, 10:57 PM
i downloaded zone alarm and it's say 3 intrusions have been blocked since install.. i'm i safe now??

drivehappy
2003-01-24, 11:47 PM
Guess you'll see...

Also download a AV, theres a free online scan at www.antivirus.com

JinYL
2003-01-25, 12:11 AM
i have scan my computer using the www.anitvirus.com but he still hacking me... he keep on closing my progame every 2 min..

i really need some help badly.. can u tell me how to get rip of this hacker? i can't surf internet or play my game now.. it's

getin bad to worst.. can u teach me how to change my ip address? so i have i can avoid this farking hacker..

it say this file is a netdevil kernel32.dll it woundn't let me delete this file...

Hellmonkeys
2003-01-25, 09:25 AM
i have scan my computer using the www.anitvirus.com but he still hacking me... he keep on closing my progame every 2 min..

i really need some help badly.. can u tell me how to get rip of this hacker? i can't surf internet or play my game now.. it's

getin bad to worst.. can u teach me how to change my ip address? so i have i can avoid this farking hacker..

it say this file is a netdevil kernel32.dll it woundn't let me delete this file...
Well, then you obviously have a Net-Devil. You need a program that is able to get rid of it.

I know 'The Cleaner' can... get it from www.moosoft.com

When your scanning your computer make sure you are NOT connected to the internet so that person isn't able to stop the scan and what not.

EX-Mania
2003-01-25, 09:58 AM
track this person's IP and username and report it to mIRC staff

Hades-Knight
2003-01-25, 10:06 AM

funnay!! actually do you know how many people get hax0red in mirc daily? a shitload .......

Rurouni Storm
2003-01-25, 08:19 PM
Stay off mIRC. It may be opening the port he hacks you through.

MKR
2003-01-25, 08:48 PM

He wont be able to do much, he just made the software, it would be better to try and get in touch with the administrator of the IRC server he's doing it on.

RoboticSilence
2003-01-25, 08:52 PM
Get AVG ... www.grisoft.com good, free, AV program.

JinYL
2003-01-25, 11:46 PM
i guess i have to format my computer...
i use all AV scanner... all scan half way auto exit ( i didn't connect online)
thank you guys..

MKR
2003-01-26, 03:44 PM
i guess i have to format my computer...
i use all AV scanner... all scan half way auto exit ( i didn't connect online)
thank you guys..

If you PM your IP to me, i can do a port scan for you.

If you're paranoid about handing out your IP to some random ninja on the internet, then you can try nanoprobe at grc.com, it doesn't do a full scan, but it's decent.