PDA

View Full Version : necro questions

tidus2005
2003-01-24, 08:05 AM
first i wanna ask what kind of damage is bone spirit? if it is lighting plz tell me how much damage it does and at what lvl? cuz i am thinking about make a necro from the stickied guide and was just curious. also what other skills should i get to make my pvp nerco better?Because there are only 3 skills posted that u should max which are bonespirit, bone armour, and lower resist.

Kingof2v1
2003-01-24, 09:22 AM
Well, i recently made a necro.. it uses those lower resist bone armor bone spirit and poison nova... its pretty good... all i have to say is dont follow that guide thats stickied... its posibbly the worst i've ever seen.. go check on www.diabloii.net

Mr.Lee
2003-01-24, 10:37 AM
Bonespirit is magic damage.

LvL 1 , 20-30 dmg
LvL 20 , 340-350 dmg

Put some skills into Decrepify and/or Iron Maiden.
Very effective against close combat chars.

Put some faster run walk charms, the speed for
a nec is on my opinion is very important.

Eddie_Perez
2003-01-24, 01:33 PM
yah, you definitely need lotta faster run walk, you gotta be able to outrun everything, and get out of a sticky situation fast...

Apoq
2003-01-24, 08:05 PM
tidus, you also don't need to worry about enemies resists :)

magic damage can not be resisted but only SLIGHTLY reduced by 'magic damage reduced by 1-7'

but for some awkward reason lower resist DOES increase the damage of bonespirit

Lunex
2003-01-25, 07:00 AM
Necro guide

Stats:

- Strength: put in strength so you can wear all the items in all possible setups.
- Dexterity: put in dexterity so you get max block.
- Vitality: put the rest in here.
- Energy: none.

Equipment:

- 2 Harlquines crests: 1 with Ber / 1 with Jah
- 1 amulet: +2 amu with fast cast, strength, dexterity, life, mana or other good mods you would like...
- 3 weapons: white wand with +3 bone spirit (6 bone spirit), wizardspike with a strength/dexterity/resist/life/mana/hitrecovery jewel or a IO rune, blackhandkey wand (curse purpose in tvt).
- 2 armors: stealth (best nec armor), 4 sock 100 life armor with 4 ber or shaftstop for a cheap option (tvt purpose, so you get higher curse levels from shield + wand and more life so you don't get 1 hit killed. I like stealth better though u got battle orders in tvt and if you are left alone vs an amazon you can kill her.
- 3 shields: homunuculus (best) with ber, stormshield (damage reduce if needed), lidless wall (vs necromancers and sorceresses for 125% cast = 9 fps bone spirit and anice mana boost).
- 2 belts: trang'ouls belt and thundergods vigor.
- 4 rings: 2 soj's vs physical damage characters, 2 ravenfrosts (vs sorcseresses).
- 2 gloves: trang'oul gloves vs most and yes bloodfist vs those mean assasins with super mindblast and traps.
- 2 pair of sweet boots: i preffer the d2c duped ones but those are not legit in aow/duellliga so i use similar boots with +strength only, aldurs set boots are nice also.br>

Charms:

- 10 sweet poison and bone-skill charms with life.
- small run charms with mana so you get 120% run, 10 mostly used rest in stash.
- small 11% lightning resist charms with fast hit recovery or run.
- some life/mana charms can be good to replace vs some poison and bone-skill charms.
- and maybe some curse-skill charms with life for team vs team.

Skills:

- Bone Spirit: 20 points (main attack).
- Lower Resist: 20 points (main curse for higher bs damage and good in tvt with a sorc).
- Bone Armor: 20 points (absorbs physical damage).
- Iron Maiden: 20 points (the only one to kill a barb in my opinion toghether with bone wall).
- Amplify Damage: 19 points (my build u wont get max ad but 1 point more or less aint that important u can replace that skill with a curse charm).
- Clay Golem: 1 point (used vs assasin so they dragon flight the golem, against Fist of the Heavens paladins and against the sorceress).
- Bone Prison: 1 point.
- Bone Wall: 1 point.

Some info:

Fast cast:
% cast rate / casting speed pr frame:
0% - 15: 9% - 14: 18% - 13: 30% - 12: 48% - 11: 75% - 10: 125% - 9:

Hit Recovery Table:
Hit Recovery frame: 7 6 5 4
Necro 0% 18% 48% 125%

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found a gude, and altered a bit, but this is how my necro is build, and it DOES work:killgrin:

Hope its anygood for ya

Regards

tidus2005
2003-01-25, 11:26 AM
why is that guide that cronic made no good?

amishfignewton
2003-01-25, 09:16 PM
when fighting a barb...

cast iron maden on him, then bone prison around him. when he does his WW, he is dead. works every time.

Apoq
2003-01-26, 10:35 PM
not 'every' time...

bs can win if you are cautious and patient

tidus2005
2003-01-27, 03:24 PM
thanks ill have to try it...............what boots should i wear?

Apoq
2003-01-27, 04:22 PM
waterwalks are one of the best however 08 boots are superior to EVERYthing else

30% r/w
18+str/15+dex ( or vice versa)

30+ tri resists

tidus2005
2003-01-28, 08:01 AM
dam i bet that is expensive. about how many sojs for those?

Mantralord
2003-01-28, 08:36 AM
Iron maiden wont work on my barb...i have enough leech and dr to sustain me...in chaos sanctuary iron maiden doesnt harm me at all, i just ww past it.

`Insolence`
2003-01-28, 05:37 PM
err.. im pretty sure iron maindon will bring u down, would u like to test this on east? id like to see u have lvl 20 something iron maidon on, and ww through something.

Apoq
2003-01-29, 01:59 PM
your'e going to need Alot of leech/damage to get through it
even when my druid does 5k fury (per hit...25k cumulative) and 44% leech i hardly getting anything back without utilizing feral rage

`Insolence`
2003-01-29, 02:36 PM
yea.. i think ima make a necro, i want the best possible offensive build
20 poison nova
20 bs
20 lower res
idk.. 20 in amp dmg? idk how thats usefull but ohh well..
1 in bone wall
1 in bone armor
1 in bone prison

Apoq
2003-01-31, 01:09 PM
max amp
max im