PDA

View Full Version : Penguin Theme

Penguin
2002-03-27, 01:10 PM
Ok im talking/workin with chr and i need some suggestions for the theme, what colors it should be etc... And... how many people are actully going to USE IT >=0 i think everyones HOOKED on OCEAN for some reason... maybe cause its DEFAULT...

*glares*

JohnnyTAE
2002-03-27, 02:57 PM
I would use it if its not too bad but the colors should s be bright so we can read the words in some of the themes it jus to dark
so maybe the lighter colors should be used around the words with the dark out line and use alot of pics of funny penguins or sumthen I dunno...

Penguin
2002-03-28, 11:39 AM
*bump*

Umm Chruser when are you gonna start the penguin theme... I know that banner i made isent too good, how bout just for the banner put... lots of penguin pics lol

AND just for the heck of it, make penguin the default forum for like 3 days so new members get it lol , because i want people to use it... not for it to just.. be there, like all the other *cough* not used themes?

Does anyone here use a diffrent theme besides ocean?

WetWired
2002-03-28, 12:00 PM
Ocean? Yuck.
I predate ocean. I like Plastic. Nice and dark.

I like it so much I made it for my friend's php board (kinda)
--WetWired

Penguin
2002-03-28, 12:08 PM
cool...

I dont want the penguin theme to be the next.... painfuldeath...! Yikes someone remove that theme!

Chruser
2002-03-28, 12:26 PM
Painfuldeath = admin test

Penguin
2002-03-28, 12:27 PM
oh... =/
chruser when can you make the penguin theme? hey starts some "Penguin tests" and then we can talk about them here ? till we get it PERFECT