PDA

View Full Version : News! Just important

R@t-_-FiNkZ
2003-01-14, 09:07 PM
today a friend of mine got in a car accident, this lady was going 50 and ran into the driver side of his car. he is in the hospital, and i was hoping everyone can pray for him.

mybrainhatesyou
2003-01-15, 06:25 AM
Are you serious?

R@t-_-FiNkZ
2003-01-15, 08:24 AM
yeah i am

Hades-Knight
2003-01-15, 01:19 PM
We dont care and why would you care that some people you dodnt even know or seen their faces pray ? stop this bulshit

mybrainhatesyou
2003-01-15, 03:04 PM
well it is a dumb idea but you really dont have to be that mean about it he just asked a question and it really has nothing to do with conspiracies but you could be a little nicer about it and say this has nothing to do with the forum please dont post this kind of stuff any more instaed of

We dont care and why would you care that some people you dodnt even know or seen their faces pray ? stop this bulshit

JohnnyTAE
2003-01-15, 03:08 PM
if all of you weren't so damned obnoxious we might give a shit but seriously right now I wish you were the one in the car

mybrainhatesyou
2003-01-15, 03:31 PM
your not the only one and your not gonna be the last i dont really want you people on here to hate me because r@t does stupid crap but really he is the only one spamming i did maybe like once and i even said it was a stupid idea because it is but it doesnt matter ethier way caring wont help his friend he doesnt know anyone here