PDA

View Full Version : Need Good PvP Pally guide

God_O_Mighty
2003-01-08, 03:37 PM
help me plz write ur pvp pally guide down plz

Adrenachrome
2003-01-10, 05:05 AM
We need your plan. Gear, Charms, And most importantly the type of Paladin you plan to make.

Titusfied
2003-01-10, 06:24 AM
How about for a FoH and a Charge (?? For Zons ??)?

blckshdwdragon
2003-01-15, 05:20 PM
depends how u deal wit other classes, but ill stick to the tweaker.
The general Tweaker
Skillz:
1 into all pre's
1 zeal
max fanat
max charge
max foh
10-15 conviction
1-3 vigor
1-5 holy shield (may vary)
1 salvation (optional)

stats:
156 str (nuff for ss, can very if u want more damg )
XX dex (do some math)
rest into vit (can vary)
No energy

equipment:
shako
shaft
ss
ith axe/any good 1 hander
highlords
gore riders
crafted gloves: 20 ias LL gloves / bloodfist
raven spiral
raven frost
tgods
weapon switch should be hand of b light/ wiz spike and herald

for this semi guide i will aritculate some tatics cuz u needa learn on ur own i will explain stats and skillz and some equipment should finsh this build at lvl 80ish will suffice

highlords+gores for deadly strike/critical, round lvl 80 u should have bout 45% to get it, and some resist + 1 to skills (highlords)

shaft + shako + ss = max dr +life + skillz
weapon - do i need to??

General: max foh and 10-15 into convit for sorcs and barbs if they aint using whites use ur secondary switch to foh em and you should have enough resists + life to kinda tank a sorc. Fanat + zeal for pallys or foh em, vigor + charge for ur zon unless they're hybrid take a diff approach, etc (use ur head to figure out )

You should be able to do fine wit this build i use it myself for fun, so far this is how i've done wit it:
pwnage
100% pallys
100% barbs
100% druids
100% assasins
70% sorcs
70% zons

Note: most of these were against non-white players

Apoq
2003-01-16, 12:43 PM
noty, don't listen to him, that information is junk~

i have a link to the BEST paladin site for information and guides

http://www.angelfire.com/zine/iphacles/pvppal.html

blckshdwdragon
2003-01-16, 03:33 PM
lol we will see who is junk when we get a chance lets see.... and note its general tweaker stupid go learn to think u dam lil 14 yr old kid

o btw i just read the oni-knight seems very similar dont u think so are u calling the stuff u suggested quote "junk" ?!?!?!?! may be u should read ur stuff b4 hand ??!!??! lets not be stupid nor jealous Apoq

Gsus
2003-01-16, 04:13 PM
owned

Apoq
2003-01-16, 04:39 PM
stupid or jealous of someone who is most likely older than me and acts like someone less than half my age?

yes, your promoting the use of hacked items which is compensation for lack of skill

and yes i know how to think, i did read it but it also has alot of different types, and if you took the time to become literate its 'omni' knight

blckshdwdragon
2003-01-16, 07:43 PM
hmmmm how is it that u think im the one attack less of a mature person while ur the one who wanted to start shit in the first, O!!!!!, EXcuse YOU dumb noob maybe that pea sized brain comment i denoted you with was too gentle, perhapes your iq of 1 cant comprehend 40% of the time, also that "omni" was a typo since ur pea sized brain wasnt able to figure it out

edit: and note the use of the slash meaning either like the use of a reg silence zerker axe = "good weapon", i cant believe how arogant some noobs are the nerve..... maybe u should tell me to my face in real life so i can kick the daylight outta ur scrawny nerd ass so you can learn something

Eddie_Perez
2003-01-25, 04:26 AM
Lol, chill, one little sentence and you go all out on him... sounds like something a kid in junior high would do... :p

-=Rico-GP=-
2003-01-25, 07:19 PM
hmmmm how is it that u think im the one attack less of a mature person while ur the one who wanted to start shit in the first, O!!!!!, EXcuse YOU dumb noob maybe that pea sized brain comment i denoted you with was too gentle, perhapes your iq of 1 cant comprehend 40% of the time, also that "omni" was a typo since ur pea sized brain wasnt able to figure it out

edit: and note the use of the slash meaning either like the use of a reg silence zerker axe = "good weapon", i cant believe how arogant some noobs are the nerve..... maybe u should tell me to my face in real life so i can kick the daylight outta ur scrawny nerd ass so you can learn something

PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how long did that take u to think of all that? where u pondering over dinner about the second sentance? or did it all just come to u in a rage of passion?

Adrenachrome
2003-01-28, 01:01 AM
Wanna argue about who is the better dueler? Do it in this thread, Stop hijacking other peoples questions. Consider this a warning for flaming outside the flame forum.

http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14148

Mantralord
2003-01-28, 08:41 AM
100% pallys
100% barbs
100% druids
100% assasins
70% sorcs
70% zons

Who would have thought missile projectiles would be better than everything else... *cough cough*

frozenstein
2003-01-29, 11:29 PM
100% barb pwnage? You obviously have not dueled any decent barbs lately. Also, you bring the ith's, they bring the cleg's.

Also, why the hell would you need 20 ias crafted gloves? Charge/foh isn't affected by ias. Bloodfists are a good choice, however, and so are IK gauntlets.

blckshdwdragon
2003-01-30, 08:52 PM
FoH seems to always have a thing with barbs, if they have dual lightsabre switch +tgods it gets tricky there but theres always a way to win no matter wut...... i didnt mention anything about tatics or charms my dear boy, its how and who you duel that makes a true dueler, my pally wit the same build eq has lost to some tele ith white barbs so i kinda rule em out cuz any white char tends to kill everything in sight :/

frozenstein
2003-01-30, 08:57 PM
Uswest is going to hell...

blckshdwdragon
2003-01-30, 09:06 PM
well wut can i say?? whites have lotsa cons but only 1 pros

pro: there is no pro....
con: everything

Takes a white to kill a white.....

frozenstein
2003-01-30, 09:27 PM
When are the red, black and brown rings coming out? ;)

Apoq
2003-01-31, 01:13 PM
never just more whites :O