PDA

View Full Version : Signature competition POLLS

EX-Mania
2003-01-05, 08:08 AM
The polls are finally open! and it's time for you to decide which sig you like the best.

Every peron and not screen name just get ONE vote. if you made a wrong vote ask me or another mod to change it, i cant change it personally but can get someone to change it in a jiffy so here are your choises:

VComegasin
Sig 1: http://www.geocities.com/kawae_howzy/signature.txt

EX-Mania
Sig 1: width="438" height="125"
Sig 2: http://www.iownjoo.com/imghost/exman2.jpg

Bezier
Sig 1: http://www.iownjoo.com/imghost/typewritersig2.jpg

TacoX
Sig 1:http://www.iownjoo.com/imghost/sig12.gif

Johnny Tae
Sig 1: http://home.attbi.com/~asa/johnv3_copy.jpg

Xenn
Sig 1: http://www.webspawner.com/users/sigfinal5/sigfinal5.jpg

Natedowgg
Sig 1: http://www.boomspeed.com/lfjaguar/blackmagetemp.gif
Sig 2: http://www.boomspeed.com/lfjaguar/pumasigfinal.jpg

Vec
Sig 1: http://www.zimp.no-ip.com/hosted/vec/sigs/plainsig.jpg

Adrenachrome
Sig 1: http://www.iownjoo.com/imghost/TehChrome.jpg
Sig 2: http://www.iownjoo.com/imghost/BigL.jpg

Chruser
Sig 1: http://www.zelaron.com/OrangeTempest.jpg

- May the best sig win! Good luck!

Mr.Lee
2003-01-05, 08:49 AM
You missed mine... look carefully at the submit sig thread.

Thanatos
2003-01-05, 10:17 AM
I like Natedowgg 1.

Randuin
2003-01-05, 11:07 AM
dude where's my sig

Jamesadin
2003-01-05, 11:11 AM
I voted for Vec's sig..

Mr.Lee
2003-01-05, 11:15 AM
dude where's my sig

You entered in on wrong way...

Randuin
2003-01-05, 11:16 AM
this contest is fucked... there are ripped pics... oh so we all go out rip some uber l33t pic and we can win? this is bullshit

EX-Mania
2003-01-05, 03:44 PM
... just because u entered in the contest because you failed to read the rules properly doesn't mean u haveto say this contest is "fucked" btw.... dont spam my thread with ur cussing, thank-you.

Randuin
2003-01-05, 05:47 PM
it is fucked, why the fuck did we get dumbasses like you hosting contests?

Bezier
2003-01-05, 05:51 PM
Taco, Chruser and VComegasin should be disqualified for ripping (yes, Chruser's sig is a rip). If you want to run a contest well, don't allow ripping. Anyone can find a leet (most rippers on zelaron rip shitty images) wp, crop it, and use it as your sig.

I vote for mine.

Randuin
2003-01-05, 05:52 PM
see bezier here knows the truth, ex mania, please, die now and get the hell outta this forum

EX-Mania
2003-01-05, 07:33 PM
randuin, stop spamming my thread or i will get u banned from graphics section ASAP, and if you're asking if i'm serious, yes, i am.

Jamesadin
2003-01-05, 07:59 PM
Ex mania for Supreme Mod!

JohnnyTAE
2003-01-05, 09:23 PM
Randuin man that is a bit outta line, chill out man. And basically what bezier is saying "take everybodys sig out of this but mine, because I am the only person in the whole world that can do ne thing right"

Ex-Mania Much props too you man, even though some ppl aren't taking this right, Just notice you have done this much better then ne of them could (and you're the only one who stepped up too the plate). So just dust the haterz off!!

natedowgg
2003-01-05, 09:32 PM
:eek: o_O :wierd: PPL LIKE MY SIG!!! :) ^_^ :) ^_^
thanks guys...
also bezier for every argument or idea there is a counterargument and mine is that not EVERYONE (as you generalized which i disapprove of) likes grungy, abstract sigs... and as far as im concerned FINAL FANTASY 4/5 IS NOT TRENDWHOREISH (black mage) ... also black mages as depicted in sig come from FFIX
-nate

Bezier
2003-01-05, 09:33 PM
And basically what bezier is saying "take everybodys sig out of this but mine, because I am the only person in the whole world that can do ne thing right"

Ummm... no. What I basically was trying to say was, "If you submitted a ripped sig, you should have been disqualified from the contest from the very start." Either that or give the ripped sig artists less leeway when voting, because it gives a disadvantage for others. Just to be funny, if the next contest doesn't have the "no ripping" rule, I'll just rip something amazing myself, then you guys will see how annoying it is without that rule.

Someone with the power, remove TacoX, Chruser, and VComegasin from the pole. They're not needed.

JohnnyTAE
2003-01-05, 09:53 PM
This is what the members prefer too see not what is original. If you would spend less time complaining about what people should and shouldn't do then maybe you could actually make your artwork worthy enough to out do some randomly ripped img.

Also if that rule is put in place take my sig out of the match too because I ripped not 1 img but 3 too make this sig of mine.

Bezier
2003-01-05, 10:04 PM
I didn't rip any image for my sig. Ever heard of the camera?

And ripping is when you made absolutely nothing in the image. You just use the original and add text. You didn't rip. I'm not accusing you of ripping, so why bring it up?

JohnnyTAE
2003-01-05, 10:06 PM
Nobody said you ripped ne thing buddy. Ever heard of pulliing your head out of your ass?

I brought it up because you're tripping on everyone elses sig thinking how could they even compare that too my godly amount of time spent on making this ORIGINAL piece of the sistene chapel instead of noting that we are voting for the most appreciated sig ripped or original...

Bezier
2003-01-05, 10:32 PM
I was only picking on 3 (which were ripped) of the 13 sigs. That's not everyone is it?

JohnnyTAE
2003-01-05, 10:45 PM
The point is why bother? Just pick the damn sig you like the most and shutup. If it is ripped more power to the person who ripped it for finding a good img.....

Chruser
2003-01-06, 03:53 AM
I'm about to move this to the flame forum. Besides, it would get more views there. Besides, even if I said I should show the construction for my signature step by step, you would still yell that it's ripped, wouldn't you Béz? What if someone accused you of ripping your photo without knowing anything more in detail? Oh wait, that's what you do.

I know you hate ripped images, but rather yelling accusations out into the empty air, at least find some proof. Sure, maybe you're right, maybe someone did rip their sig, but basing an accusation on that is like taking a bum into court, accusing him of murder simply because he might be the most suspicious-looking person within a radius of 3 miles from the scene.

Mr.Lee
2003-01-06, 05:55 AM
Were the fuck is mine sig??? CLOSE THIS SHIT NOW...
This sig competions is being more gay.

Randuin
2003-01-06, 08:38 AM
exactly, they keep out all the original sigs and put in all the fucked up ripped ones, seesh, i can even give you the 3ds file and png, no one saves their pic on the internet as png, so that prove mine is not ripped, now taco, and y'all PROVE URS! god, i mean is this is a fucking gfx contest or a google contest? or a DeviantART searching contest? we can all go through the whole fucking site of deviantart and choose the one with the most votes choose a cool section slap on some sloppy pixeltext and say, oh shit i just created something l33t, this is fucking gay, go to some fucking gfx forum and put up a sig like that and tell them to rate it, u'll be flamed outta ur fucking mind

EX-Mania
2003-01-06, 09:29 AM
Stop spamming the god damned thread!!!, this is a vote not a damned conversation on how crappy you think this is! if you think it is; bring this somewhere else! but get this out of here.

Mr.Lee
2003-01-06, 09:59 AM
Again... were tha fuck is mine!!! I followed the rules!!!

Adrenachrome
2003-01-06, 11:17 AM
No you did not.

EX-Mania
2003-01-06, 04:50 PM
hmm... i noticed that yes, he has done it right, the polls will be edited.. sorry mr.lee, i just noticed u edited it.. before it was edited u didnt follow on with the rules but.. i checked the date on when u changed it and its legit, ok sorry bout that Mr.Lee im entering ur sig.

Mr.Lee
2003-01-07, 03:00 AM
Nevermind... i dont care anymore.

Randuin
2003-01-07, 08:29 AM
fuck, mine is legit too, bitch

KRØÑÏx
2003-01-08, 01:02 PM
POO HOO

Randuin
2003-01-08, 04:37 PM
FUCK you, go get banned, i'm serious, i'm not gonna argue about someshit that i know i'm wrong about, i'm right about this, give me my fucking sig

VComegasin
2003-01-08, 05:07 PM
Randuin, shut the fuck up, will ya? You are definetly wrong on this one, you did not, and I repeat, you DID NOT enter your sig. All you did was leaving 2 messages in the thread:

http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12188&perpage=20&pagenumber=1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st one is "Please do not enter ripped signature"
2nd one is "I entered mine"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
however, in the 2nd thread, you did NOT use the to load your pictures, and it was clearly stated, you HAVE to use the ...therefore:

YOU ARE OUT!!! AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO SPAM THIS THREAD! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET LOST :mad: :mad:

Randuin
2003-01-08, 05:29 PM
oh gee and mr lee gets in because he didn't use the tags either? please don't be a dumbass and fuck off now

natedowgg
2003-01-08, 05:39 PM
this is turning into a useless thread... when does the competition close?
-nate
:confused: :confused: :confused:

VComegasin
2003-01-08, 05:50 PM
oh gee and mr lee gets in because he didn't use the tags either? please don't be a dumbass and fuck off now

How about you check the thread and realize that he "re-edited" his thread and put the tag in it? I am not dumbass, you are a dumbass because you are telling bull shits, and insist that you are so right!!! There is no one to blame but yourself, that's why you are not in the freaking competition.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* By the way, hey..why isn't Mr.Lee's signature in the poll yet?
* Natedoygg, I like you sig, I am a big FF fan, but sorry, I voted for myself :p :p :p :grin: :grin: :grin:

Randuin
2003-01-08, 06:22 PM
vcome ur just a dumbshit ripper who can't do crap

VComegasin
2003-01-08, 06:40 PM
haha, at least I don't do useless thing like you, I actually help this forum. Let me ask you, in your sig, I am pretty sure you didn't rip the forest background, you must be a genius! I don't talk back to beizer because he actually does his own sig, and I am pretty sure you are a ripper, too. Why don't you get a life and stop flaming people here, there IS a flaming forum that was made just for you!!! so, go waste your life there, not here where everybody is trying to participate in this contest!!

Jamesadin
2003-01-08, 06:50 PM
Guys calm down, no one wins an Internet stand off. Just lets stay on topic.

VComegasin
2003-01-08, 06:51 PM
True, I am sorry, but Randuin has to change!!!

Randuin
2003-01-08, 07:16 PM
ROFL, actually i didn't rip the forest back ground that's my backyard... i can send you the CF card for my digital camera if you want

VComegasin
2003-01-08, 07:47 PM
well? maybe MY background is NOT ripped, either? damn, apply the same rule is not so hard!!! peace man...that's the point I am trying to make~

Jamesadin
2003-01-08, 08:12 PM
Guys, cool it down. Who cares if someone ripped a background? That is their choice, and we shouldnt care about it.

VComegasin
2003-01-08, 08:48 PM
well, I am cooled down, I said peace out. I just wanted to tell that Randuin that even though someone's signature's background is fancy, it does not mean that they were ripped. Without any proof, you can't say anything!!! Peace out, that all I am going to say and stick on the topic again!

natedowgg
2003-01-08, 09:31 PM
OMFG STOP THE FUCKING ARGUING AND SPAM DO NOT REPLY TO THIS UNLESS U HAVE A POSITIVE OR CONTRIBUTIAL COMMENT ABOUT THE COMPETITION... btw when does it end???
-nate

Randuin
2003-01-08, 09:34 PM
well vcome according to ur skillz there is no way you could've made that so there, and jamesadin... it does matter in a sig contest... cuz they didn't even make it

VComegasin
2003-01-08, 09:57 PM
"according to my skill?" according from what? I said peace out Randuin, and I know my skill, now it's just a matter of time of when will you start acting like a grown-up, and try to get some respect from the others!

and Natedowgg, I really don't know when does this end, suppose you can ask Ex-Mania?

* oh, and the background in my sig happens to be MY balcony view, why can't you believe it?

Randuin
2003-01-08, 10:07 PM
you have abstract cystals in your backyard?!

VComegasin
2003-01-08, 10:08 PM
what the hell are you talking about? I am talking about my sig right now!!! Use your head you know...damn!

Randuin
2003-01-08, 10:11 PM
lol since when were we talking about the n00bish sig you have now? i'm talking about the abstract one, now tell me where you ripped that from

VComegasin
2003-01-08, 10:16 PM
haha, I did rip that one alright...but I forgot where, because that's my desktop image, I just thought it might look good so I took a part of it, and put the white stripes on each corner and blured the "CONTACTING EDGE"...then put the crappy fonts on the sig~~ I NEED fonts, but on top of that, I like my sig NOW, it's simple, it's plain, it's ORIGINAL ;) :p

Randuin
2003-01-08, 10:19 PM
are you just backing out now because you've made an ass of urself? c'mon defend urself

VComegasin
2003-01-08, 10:21 PM
just what the heck are you talking about? I always thought that you are talking about my current sig, that's why I got so mad!!! Bet you can't do better than that :p

Randuin
2003-01-08, 10:39 PM
dude you just changed sigz like 30 mins ago don't play shit with me

VComegasin
2003-01-08, 10:51 PM
Yes, I did, and that's the time I started argue with you, you didn't see me argue with you before that, did you?

Bezier
2003-01-08, 10:55 PM
Both of you shut up and get back on topic or I'll have an admin delete every post that isn't about this contest. Argue over AIM, IRC, or the Flame Forum if you want to bitch about "so and so ripped, yes he did!". For one member being here a long time, and one being a mod, you both should be ashamed.

Got it? Good.

(Just need modship...just need modship...)

Randuin
2003-01-08, 10:57 PM
actually the argue started 1 hour before you changed ur sig, please don't continue making an ass of yourself it only makes you look worse

VComegasin
2003-01-08, 11:39 PM
This is the last one, I know when did I start my arguement, and I am very sure that I started the argument AFTER I changed my sig, and so now Randuin...SHUT UP! ( You want proof, ask for it, and I will show you )
sorry,Bezier I didn't mean to worsen this thread, I just had to set things straight to Randuin! Also, my apologies to all the staffs and members...I promise, this will not happen again!

Randuin
2003-01-08, 11:49 PM
i want proof

VComegasin
2003-01-09, 06:07 AM
By record, my signature was uploaded to Geocities.com in 08/01/2003 18:56 ( you just have to believe me ); but the first post I posted here was 01-08-2003 07:50 PM! It's ALMOST one hour AFTER I uploaded my signature. You want the proof? you can't handle the proof :p

Jamesadin
2003-01-09, 08:10 AM
Both of you shut up and get back on topic or I'll have an admin delete every post that isn't about this contest. Argue over AIM, IRC, or the Flame Forum if you want to bitch about "so and so ripped, yes he did!". For one member being here a long time, and one being a mod, you both should be ashamed.

Got it? Good.

(Just need modship...just need modship...)

Someone mod this man!

Randuin
2003-01-09, 08:28 AM
upload lol that doesn't mean changing the sig then, upload doesn't mean shit, we need chruser's prove, database modification log, if he has them

VComegasin
2003-01-09, 04:30 PM
yeah, sure, you want proof, I am very sure!!!
----------------------------------------------------------
The thing is, I never changed my Profiles...my signature stays the same all the time
(http://www.geocities.com/kawae_howzy/signature.txt)! So even though I don't update my profile here, my Signature will still change, do you know what I am saying?

Xenn
2003-01-10, 07:15 PM
CHING!