PDA

View Full Version : Looking for fights for soj's.....

ShaolinSoldier
2003-01-02, 05:22 AM
Yes, that is right. I am looking for people to duel me and put an soj on the line doing it. The matches will be best of 5 duels. It is not an soj each one, but 1 soj for each match, or set of best of 5 duels. This is USEAST realm, so if you want to duel me, either whisper *reldeifsivart4 or reply here. When challenging me, please leave the equipment you use. I will not refuse any challenge unless of course it's something ridiculous like a full absorb character.

`Insolence`
2003-01-02, 11:17 AM
... thats stupid, refuse a duel from a character that can beat u, and thats beast equipped to duel u? right.

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2003-01-02, 12:13 PM
no this is good, you can make mass soj's... we should set up a compotition and then after people find out the stats of the duelists, they can bet soj's on them:)

ShaolinSoldier
2003-01-03, 02:26 AM
Hmmm, never thought about outside people betting on it too. That sure would make it interesting then. You could lose all your friends or make lots of new ones ;) .

... thats stupid, refuse a duel from a character that can beat u, and thats beast equipped to duel u? right.

Well, when my spells heal the person, it's sorta pointless. I want to duel people with skill, not people who just throw absorb gear on, and stab me death while laughing at how easy it is. All formal duels resrict how much absorb characters can use, which is exactly what I am doing. The rule for absorb are:

-Melee characters may use dual ravens
-Other than this, only one absorb item of each element is allowed
-No Rising Sun allowed
-Guardian Angel is NOT an absorb item and does not count as one.

I believe those are the exact absorb rules most formal dueling organizations use.

This also bring me to another point, I should find those rules and maybe we can sticky them and make a post about this betting thing.

slaynish
2003-01-03, 03:18 AM
I bet my level 76 or 78 zon can PWN ur azz, 1 soj!!! Reply here!!!

Mantralord
2003-01-03, 04:00 AM
Is it ok if my 100% bugged zon duels you?

Bugged zon includes:

Zephyr
Havoc'ed bugged .08 valor
bugged string
soulflay gauntlets
cliffkiller amulet
corruption grip
raven frost
gore riders
120/45 ias helm

Sound good?

Apoq
2003-01-03, 07:15 AM
my zon v your sorc
but there are a few stipulations
you Can Not use a Mercenary

Duels take place in nightmare
no potions town running etc..

and you have to give me my soj within 10 minutes :P

slaynish
2003-01-03, 11:26 AM
Hrmm, i wanna do somthing like......... ZoNvZoN

Apoq
2003-01-04, 06:26 PM
k shall we setup a time?

dirkdig
2003-01-05, 09:29 PM
If you use occulus rings or bugged items (don't know if you do) then absorb should be allowed as well.

I don't duel for stones, that's kind of cheesy IMO because dueling can be out of your control, my friend beat me the first time we dueled 5-1, the next day I had 80 ping and beat him 5-0.

I will duel you for fun if you want, my account is in my sig.
By the way, most(legit) formal dueling areas don't allow that much absorb, they count guardian angel as absorb, and only allow 1 raven frost, and 1 absorb per element. Sorceresses are not allowed any absorb.

Apoq
2003-01-08, 12:52 PM
okay, but no maphack whatsoever.

if we do ZonVZon

you have to turn off maphack (reset game)
i dont care if you say you dont use it but i can tell when others use it.

If you don't want to tell enemy gear you don't have to but, you have to show a//the referee and you have to show full inventory (no switching to ith//buggs//etc)
if you have open space in inventory you have to fill it with something such as thawing potions

no going to stash after you have been cleared for legitamacy

no taking itams or trying to pk if someone is about to pop

show weapon switch

ShaolinSoldier
2003-01-09, 01:16 PM
My account is *reldeifsivart4

Whisper if you wanna duel for an soj.

USEast only keep in mind.

slaynish
2003-01-09, 03:18 PM
Fuck that i dont duel like that apoq, i cant afford NON-BUGGED items, if its like that then screw it, i have NO bow thats NON bugged, thats gay if sorces can use occy sojs, then i can use my damn zephyr.+bug string

-=Rico-GP=-
2003-01-09, 07:53 PM
my lvl 90 sorc can duel someone, any takers? il play in nightmare or hell

ShaolinSoldier
2003-01-10, 07:49 AM
I don't use any bugged items on my sorc, that's why I want legit duels. I use occy rings but only for cowing and pubbing. Sorc vs. sorc duels take place in hell, and yes sorcs can't use any absorb. I thought that GA didn't count as an absorb, but oh well. I won't use my merc either, that's a bug, but so is guided arrow, but I'll allow it :p. And no I will not duel your 100% bugged zon, because you shoot too fast and too damn much damage. When legit dueling zons have to sacrafice power for speed which is how it should be.

Start messaging me.

dirkdig
2003-01-11, 04:46 PM
Guided arrow isn't a bug ;).
Some say pierce is, but it isn't either, it's just overpowered. Guided arrow piercing was something intended in the .09 patch, blizzard just had no idea it would become so overpowered.

Apoq
2003-01-11, 05:00 PM
dirkdig yes peirce is a bug -,-
guided no, just abused in conjunction with knockback and slow
they should make it like smite, no cold damage knockback from items or slow from items matter in the hit and its based on 1/10 of your defense or something wacky o,O

other than that NO buggys/iths whatsoever
i don't care who you are, how poor you are so you have to use bugged, if you think you have enough skill dont use that item at all o,o, aka duel without armor

funny thing is a friend of friend's zon said "i hear yuor zon is good for a legit dueler"
i say "k make game so we can duel or w/e"
'come get owned at amapk1/1"

he has zephyr and buggd etc
i say wow you think you can kill me 1hit -.-
he says come get owned newby
i killed him 4 times in a row
he comes back and uses autoaim or something

i say 'wtf'
he says 'zon v zon isnt about items, its about skill'

i says to the guy 'thats why you use bugs?, compensation"

he says to me "pwnt newb"
and leaves game,