PDA

View Full Version : Best For Duel?

kawoa
2002-12-28, 03:34 PM
What is the best Char to duel??

Adrenachrome
2002-12-28, 03:43 PM
All are very good. If you know how to build them.

Apoq
2002-12-28, 03:48 PM
what do you mean the 'best char' 'to' duel?
you mean the best char to duel with or against?
instead of
ama
asn
barb
necro
sorc
pally
druid

maybe
friend
enemy
smart-person
rich-person
pubby

based on peoples character

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-12-28, 05:15 PM
i say barb all around, barb with full block, fast hr and 40 charms with 5% frw WITH 20 life....8 shako, ith sword and jah'd shaft...damn man that would equal 5K+ life with b/o fastest run and full dr/block... barbs r the best

Apoq
2002-12-28, 05:38 PM
not maxed resist 0.0
not maxed
small charms can have only ONE suffix
either %fr/w OR 20 hp :*(

kawoa
2002-12-28, 08:24 PM
Asn are good for NK lol

tacoX
2002-12-29, 12:49 AM
You really cant compair... no matter what, a good zon will win.

Sorcs come in second
And barbs in third.

Apoq
2003-01-03, 07:12 AM
a good zon can only win if she can shoot fast enough in the right direction

i'm thinking ANY good 7fpc sorc on cable can teleport faster than a 7frame shooting amazon

Mr.Lee
2003-01-03, 11:04 AM
Gl to get that cast rate...

Raxnara
2003-01-03, 12:32 PM
Welll it depends on what gear you are using. I have a kickass Barb with even better stuff than what Chronic mentioned, but if a ZON uses slow(HATE THAT) then you can't touch them. Might as well quit and move on to another game. I kill 95% of zons that don't use slow with my barb, but he can't really get many Sorcs unless they come to him. My Sorc owns just about any character(UNLESS THEY USE A WHITE RING), and I think she is more fun than any other char I have, so SORC is my vote.

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2003-01-03, 12:33 PM
another thing is, max resists r easy to get in hell nowadays... thats the sorcs downfall, just have max resists, and a bit of absorb...and they wil never win...

dirkdig
2003-01-03, 04:46 PM
a good zon can only win if she can shoot fast enough in the right direction

i'm thinking ANY good 7fpc sorc on cable can teleport faster than a 7frame shooting amazon
7fpc soser has to make a crapload of sacrifices to hit that speed. 20 cast from amulet, and no shako means low life, low mana, and lower skills. In my experience, 8fpc sorceress will always beat a 7fpc sorceress.

undeadzombieguy
2003-01-04, 06:25 AM
well are we talking only legit items here?

tornadoraver
2003-01-04, 02:59 PM
druids are good for dueling
there are so many zonz too common you guys should make asns or druids i prefer those classes

blckshdwdragon
2003-01-06, 02:01 PM
Imo it all comes down to equipment and player skill, if u got the gear and no skill you are bound to loose to a better player with lesser equipment, or vice versa also still depending on gear so i say that gear weighs in at 55% and player skill at 45% while skill is a heavier factor if equipment setups are similar, so therefore there is no best class but only the build and the player determines the winner and slow doesnt hurt a barb if u kno how to get to a zon in time or u got tele charges ;)

Gsus
2003-01-06, 03:09 PM
lol, im with blckshadowdragon, and i seriously dont beleive amazons are the best dueling class.

Apoq
2003-01-08, 01:18 PM
any non-ranged class Can Not be the best ever.
some might say necros

they have potential yes they can be great and whip near everyone if someone had a good one (UnholyWrathOfGod)
but they lack damage and fcr

assassins
a good hybrid as absolutely deadly easily 6k+ charge damage and still have alot of +skill to cast mindblast//WoF and df to stun block enemies
the downfall of hybrids/trappers are they 1. dont do Alot of damage
2. fhr and r/w can prevent getting hit while being stun-locked
3. not as much fcr as other classes (sorcs/necros)

amazons
they are the easiest to make 'deadly'
however.
they have horrible fcr (cant teleport, didnt mention asasssins can [df])
to reach 7 frames you sacrifice either damage, damage reduce, and resists, and hp or all of them
yes with alot of smoking charms of fhr/inertia/vitality
they can be 'godly' versus melee and near impossible for sorcs to kill, but they lack the precision of an automatic hitting thing like 'thunderstorm' and dont have different affective ways to kill ranged-melee enemies
multishot is too weak,
elemental skills are too weak,
lightning fury is weak,
jab requires walking up to the enemy and catching them,
therefore only one affective way to attack an opponent

some might say 7fps zon > 7 fps sorc but there is no comparison whatsoever the sorc can teleport at one angle send a nova/orb from another and teleport off map before you can see where to click at.

yes legit sorcs can get 7 fps cast and maintain 27% damage reduce
if you are a pure caster sorc you can easily have 1600 hp 1600 mana (you wont get mana locked) and you wont be randomly teleported by oculus
you have all maxed resists sLvl 34 nova/orb/ts
with good fhr on that kind of sorc nova would be seemingly uninterruptable

for a zon to be able to counter act that, they would need absorb thus lesser damage lesser ias lesser leech

zons cant have it all (decent damage/hp/res/ias/leech)
the sorc cant have it all either (dr/damage/hp/res/fhr)
but teleport is the greatest equalizer i might be forgetting hydra to some of you but it is not an affective way to inflict damage for a speeda-sorc (requires clicking more than once and requires the use of the right skill key, while orb can be on left hotkey.)

if someone points out a dual 08 lightsabre full lit asborb barb, a sorc with that gear could just not use ts and orb, at lvl 26 no amount of cold absorb can completely deplete damage from being incurred

blckshdwdragon
2003-01-08, 11:24 PM
well apoq to me u sound like a reader and not a dueler u can have lotsa logic but it seems my tele barb has killed many white zons filled wit all the goodies, 08 valor gaze stuff like that and had the dueling skill above average to wipe out and sorc and yet i still win??!?!?! so a "flying" slice n dice machine cant do anything??!?!?! like i said in my post above it dont matter wut the fuk u got cuz skill is half of it

ShaolinSoldier
2003-01-09, 01:12 PM
No one voted for sorcs....

A good sorc can beat anyone, just due to their easy mobility cause of teleport. You really shouldn't ever get touched if you're good at teleporting, unless of course that bug happens where barbs WW you without beaing near you due to too much run/walk and pallies not even being on the screen then appearing next to you charging full speed. Since cold mastery pierces characters resists, they are unstoppable, cause max resists won't matter.

Ganga
2003-01-14, 04:45 PM
zon with the next hacked items are the best period. 4k life with 6-7k damage with ga with 95 resist all this is on east by the way west is more hacked and of couse with atleast 8 frames

Apoq
2003-01-14, 07:25 PM
blckshdwdragon you sound more like a l33t retard to me

the facts dont lie
if the zon was that smart she could have switched to shield and ran off and shot you -.- if she has(d) slow/knockback you could try teleporting again at the of getting block-locked, and you'd most likely have to use scroll in which case your most likely getting shot while your'e trying to find where the zon is

blckshdwdragon
2003-01-15, 05:30 PM
lol.... u are truly amusing apoq but facts dont lie and since u said the ole switch to shield doesnt help a zon much when a barb does too much damg and can also do a mild ww stun lock kinda pattern and also that may i remind u that tele makes you stand right next to the zon for immediate ww?!?!? this can happen in spilt secs, and slow + kb dont do shit to me when i zigzag run pattern til i get a chance to ww the zon (almost any char can run circles on arrows only iff ppl are stupid enough to run into a arrow/ bus going 50mph wut do u take me for again?!?!?)

o and btw: u sound like a dam book wormish nerd cuz anyone could do wut u do that is read formula's figure out some math and own noobs, shame on you pick on someone ur size and see who would win, cuz experience counts more when eq is the same

Apoq
2003-01-16, 12:20 PM
you are such a retard, how are people supposed to know what you are saying when you talk like my 11yr old brother (when hes on sugar -.-)
how you gonna zig-zag and hit me when i use perm slow on you?

even if you are up next to me for split second your'e going to get atleast 2 ww's in to kill me -.-

i sound like book wormish nerd? because i took the time to learn instead of be ignorant like you ..

you are the very definition of
'rich items no skill'
your'e just telling me that you can own people because you have good items, and that you don't need skill and knowledge?

and your experience doesn't seem like its that high -.-

i'll go pick on someone my own size, basically anyone from pkpkpk opposed to you~

and what i'm telling you is that, the probablility of you getting next to me, whirling me when i would have slow+knockback on is minimal, and whilst your trying to teleport to me your block-locked -.-

blckshdwdragon
2003-01-16, 03:49 PM
may be if u used ur pea sized brain maybe u could understand what im saying a nd ur like a 14year old with no experience in anything.... ahhhh look at stupid silly apoq trying to pose as a diety... well maybe ur the diety of wannabe's, and experience with a notch down in skill can beat vice-versa depending on the situation :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :count: :fire: :count: :korean: :korean: :rant:

Edit: had to correct my abbreviations, punctuation, and spelling for you to comprehend, since u seem to think this is an english classroom, o and also you have it backwards b/c i said skill counts and not too much on items, is it me or can you understand english?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:confused: :confused:

Gsus
2003-01-16, 06:05 PM
harsh man, harsh....::cough::