PDA

View Full Version : need a prog made~pls

Valmar
2002-12-26, 08:36 AM
I need a program made it isnt hard i just dont have the nesseciary tools to do it with i just had to buy a new comp after spilling drink all over my old so now i have no tools to make anything with.

The program i need is one that will open my internet properties, and check the use proxy button then close out the internet properties, thats all i need it to do, doesnt even have to be a fast one im sure it could be made with auto it. ANY help is GREATLY appreciated.
btw im on windows 98 and if you could make it for me id like the prog and sorta like a source code/tutroial on how you did it and what you used, im rather new to program making dont have anything to do it with anymore and need a few pointers.

drivehappy
2002-12-26, 07:16 PM
Tell me what your email is, I wrote a program real fast in vb. I'll send the source (the module is from the internet), and the exe. If you don't have vb, you can still read the code in notepad. The main code is fairly short and commented.

btw it sets it in the registry: under "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRE NTVERSION\INTERNET SETTINGS" "ProxyEnable"
and im guessing since you want this its probably for doing it on mass numbers of computers, ie schools'? am i right...

Valmar
2002-12-26, 08:15 PM
Yes you are right, i need to set up a proxy for multiple computers and i dont feel like doing it all the time myself, my email is a quick one i threw together on yahoo its ilovesouthangel37@yahoo.com

BTW tnx alot for the help, i do not believe i have VB but i will get it and if you dont mind can you give me a few tips and tricks anf programs that aid in making programs such as this.

Hellmonkeys
2002-12-26, 10:02 PM
If you still need help then PM me and I can write you an AutoIt script.