PDA

View Full Version : Apoq help please.

Valmar
2002-12-25, 04:49 PM
I need to know EVERYTHING about how to make a kick ass pvp pally, i can afford all the gear and i need to know skills+stat placement and basically what move to use for what enemy and for what circumstance. I would appreicate your help ALOT.

animal_doo
2002-12-26, 06:07 PM
i've asked him too. on the things he told me are... max fanta, max holy shield, those two i know for sure, stock up on 3/20/20s, you need 7 fhr small charms to hit the frame or whatever... with 2nd mod on the charm like maximum dmg, faster run, ar... equipment...
Cruel Mythical Sword Of Evisceration LoLoEth
Blood crafted 20% IAS gloves with +stats
160/60 100 hp armor
08 Gaze with 40/15
highlords ammy
war travs
stormshield
perfect strings

as for the 40/15, you have to add highlord comes with 20 ias, crafted gloves will give you another 20 ias, which is 40, you need 25 more to hit 65... so whatever you do, just mix up the helm/armor till you get that 25, so its safe to say you need 3 40/15 max and 2 40/15 ias its up to you how you socket them...

as for as stats goes i believe he said you should have atleast 1,300hp... by the way these are answers who gave me for LEGIT MELEE pvp pally... If i had "misquoted" you apoq, my apologies, but you can do a search on the forums for this...

also on skills, for zeal you should put atleast 5 points..

chronic suggested maxing charge
adrenachrome suggested maxing zeal

few people have agreed that you need a little bit in vigor, to give charge the extra boost

i've built a pally close to these specifications, and melee wise, this pally owns all except i lost once to a bear, but in respects, he was pretty good. and with max charge, and right amount of vigor... you can kill zons in 1 hit

Adrenachrome
2002-12-26, 06:51 PM
Guys... do we really need 20 pally threads?

Valmar
2002-12-26, 08:41 PM
your right adren sorry bout that but i figured it would get answered easier close this if you want i got my answer.