PDA

View Full Version : Asn vs. Zon

Eddie_Perez
2002-12-25, 06:52 AM
Ok, I need advice, I'm trying to make a pvp assasin that compleatly owns zons :cool: neways, I need recomendations on what skills to use (include for lvlin) what gear I should most likely get, thx for ur help in advance!;) and if u dont feel like typing, redirect me to a post of this exact thing or a somewhere where I could find a strat. guide plz :D

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-12-25, 10:06 AM
get full dr
get full block
have 1200+ life
max speed burst or whatever
use 40 faster run charms
use wiz on switch with storm
go up to zons cast the stunning spell and wake of inferno(or the spell that does waves of flames,max it) as many times as possible
this in hell will kill every last 1 of em...

MelchiaMH
2002-12-25, 04:14 PM
get full dr
get full block
have 1200+ life
max speed burst or whatever
use 40 faster run charms
use wiz on switch with storm
go up to zons cast the stunning spell and wake of inferno(or the spell that does waves of flames,max it) as many times as possible
this in hell will kill every last 1 of em...

Erm...I terribly disagree. Full dr + 75% block is definately wanted, but only put a few points into burst of speed, as you wont need that much run/walk once they are stunlocked. Instead put points into Wake of FIRE (If you are a trapper) or Tiger Strike and Claw Mastery (If you are a hybrid). You want to put as many points as possible in vitality whil maintaining 75% block and enough str to use SS. Load up your inven with health charms...You should pwn any zon that tries to fuck with you.

!King_Amazon!
2002-12-25, 09:13 PM
I'd have to agree with Melchia.

Eddie_Perez
2002-12-26, 02:49 AM
Sry guys, I probably should've mentioned that I'm not gonna use traps, she's gonna be pure melee.

MiNi_MaX
2002-12-26, 02:26 PM
Then your gonna be pwned
Maybe with a .08 Bered Gaze with a Bugged .08 Valor and Ss both with havok mark, And a Cruel Ethereal Scissorc Suywhab with Zod - Eth. Then you may have a chance :P

Eddie_Perez
2002-12-26, 03:31 PM
:( neone have a little more positive advice?

Apoq
2002-12-26, 05:26 PM
mini_max
with fof/ts and dragon flight/tail you can easily charge 2-3 times on valk/decoy
and kill a ~1200 60%dr~ zon in one hit

and it's suwayyah
as long as an assassins can dodge the 1 or 2 shots they can take out the azon before they get killed
and if you have the least bit of r/w you can dodge alot of their shots before you dragon flight on them

if your a trapper/hybrid
(using mindblast+WoF as main attacks)
then being proficient with your'e hotkeys is very important
what you have to do is get onto the amazons screens at an angle
and lock on her with your right mouse button with mindblast 1-2 times
(whenever she gets the stun animation)
then cast WoF
when she is stunned in place you switch to dragonflight and hit with tiger strike on left button

this usually works unless the amazons scrolls onto you before you get onto her screen
in which case you can just use autoaim scroll also...
i don't reccomend cheating unless the enemy uses hacked items slow mass poison or pks/nks/goldsteals

Ganga
2002-12-26, 10:31 PM
I got a ok Ma assy i say yep u going get pwnd witht he zon like got wf or ith , my assy got full dr full block rate 12k life, wearing like a duel pally gear np with some normal zon but a good one dont have much chance to beat 2-3 arrow u dead

Eddie_Perez
2002-12-27, 09:23 AM
Well...hmmm, I think I'm going to experiment around to get her perfect (skillqiese) thx for the advice guys. :D

12k life,

1.2k you mean right?;)