PDA

View Full Version : My Friend let me borrow he's Xbox...

kakkorot
2002-03-22, 12:38 AM
My cousin let me borrow his xbox wut game should I rent for it we already have halo and new legends ne one have a great game I'm mostly into rpg's and games with great storys

Chruser
2002-03-22, 12:49 AM
Try super smash bros, but that's just what I think :D

kakkorot
2002-03-22, 12:51 AM
does XBox have any Rpgs out yet?

Chruser
2002-03-22, 12:56 AM
Zelda is an RPG according to nintendo themselves on their website, but that's pretty much it.

kakkorot
2002-03-22, 01:05 AM
I thought it was only coming out for gamecube didn't know xbox was gonna see it too is it?

FuRy
2002-03-24, 09:21 PM
Ummm........Chruser, wake up- this is the Xbox forum, and kakarrot i don't know why u ask such stupid questions. My answer to your question is a big...HELL NO Nintendo would never do something as idiotic as that. Microsoft is Nintendo's rival company and I'm sure that Nintendo doesn't want to help them sell more systems.

kakkorot
2002-03-24, 11:29 PM
CHruser confused me Lol but If i dont know the answer to the question Ill ask regardless of if its stupid or not

Valmar
2002-04-14, 04:32 AM
Max Payne is a good game and if you beat it and you die at the end by a helicopter you fucked up theres a time limt you must do a certain thing in and im not gonna tell you what it is thats half the fun! if you do however beat the game the right way you dont die you just go to federal prison which is the boring part the ending is pretty sweet if ya ask me!

Mr.Lee
2002-04-14, 04:59 AM
is this tue:
any games that is coming to x-box
is also coming to pc

User Name # 1
2002-04-14, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Lee
is this tue:
any games that is coming to x-box
is also coming to pc

nope.
For example, Halo is and will be only X_box game.
Don't you see that (in Europe) the released games for PC are very few these months ? i mean, very few PC title are new for sale; i think this is because Micro$oft is releasing his console, and wanted to sell it to PC owner. In that way, a lot of x_box games come out, to give PC user the wanting to buy this crappy console.

www.com
2002-04-14, 06:44 AM
Interesting.... I swear i have read on a couple of sites that Halo will be released to PC in the future... Oh well, there is always Perfect dark 2 for game cube ^_^ I think Blood Omen 2 looks like WICKED fun.. (for xbox and Ps2) - Why does everyone rip on xbox so much anyways... Its one amazing machine... Very powerful, and it has tons of capabilities!!! I still think GameCube rules over it though :]

JohnnyTAE
2002-04-23, 11:20 AM
Damn when I had gamecube and xbox gamecube had nothing on the xbox we mostly all got tired of it what keeps you so interested in it?