PDA

View Full Version : Diablo II downloads

tacoX
2002-03-18, 07:21 PM
Today, at game portal, there are currently 29 Diablo II hacks, modules and more! Im sure that you will be pleased by the selection. :)

http://www.zelaron.com/gameportal

Killah
2002-03-18, 07:22 PM
bout damned time

Hades-Knight
2002-03-18, 07:58 PM
this is ga, starting another site when u ahvent even finished this one, if u want to do that then make game portal zelaron main page coz zelaron main page blows cock, forums owns tho

Unregistered
2002-03-19, 01:50 PM
Are you fucking retarded? He is hosting us, this has nothing to do with zelaron, Im just advertising.

Your retarded....

Chruser
2002-03-19, 02:07 PM
Hey, keep it in the flame forums. Besides, all those files are on my ftp as well, so I could link to them from the Zel main site as well. I don't really know exactly what it should be for yet though. Having another game site would be pointless, since we would practically be competing with GP then. Inferno suggested that we should turn it into a tutorial/design page, but that doesn't feel right...

tacoX
2002-03-19, 02:20 PM
Well, a forum is a forum. I think that the side links should connect to the actual forums... just my idea.

Chruser
2002-03-19, 02:54 PM
"A forum is just a forum". Why do you think anyone would possibly want to go to the main site and click on a forum link, when they could as well go directly to the forums and do one click from there, not to mention that method #2 would be way faster?

The portal is supposed to be a portal, not a link archive that goes to forum cathegories.