2002-12-05, 01:13 PM
im making a pvp pally, but not sure wat weapon to use.. i have a few in mind:
bstar
shaffaer
fury seraph
ith zerk (gonna cost me)

`Insolence`
2002-12-05, 02:30 PM
Dont use bugged in duels, god damn i keep seeing buggeds, starting to piss me off. Duel = respect, respect = earned. u cant earn respect if you cheat.

DarkestFears
2002-12-05, 05:47 PM
wat should i use then

LiveWire
2002-12-05, 06:06 PM
sometimes the best thing to do is to use an ith or a bugged item cause most of the poeple on now-a days use all that crap, and the only way to keep up with them and acually kill them is to get one yourself

(Edit)
I hate them as well but what can you do

Apoq
2002-12-05, 09:11 PM
hmm
many of the best easties have use hacked items before
but for ever hacked paladin (SWS-Retribution~ you guys know what im talking about) there is a legitamite one who loves paladins more cares more and is a better person and his character reflects it
trust me if you cant be a hacked person dont get all pissed off like (like me.........=() say "eh i cant compete with you sorry...unhostil please"
"i dont think i can take on someone like you..."
say it in a respectful way unless they are pking /gold stealing
bcuz i know many ppl use hacked items in pvp games for shits and giggles and arent always bad
ive met many people who id be like "eh...cmon ...can you duel me legit man?" they'd be like "umm yah i was jus messing around..." bam nice duel~
respect is most important thing in a game
NEVER make fun of someones bad items/strats unless they are a newby burrito slow zon ;)
this is only for pallys
there is less respect amongst other classes
when it comes to bugged zons
scroll on them :D
or dont duel them~ i dont care if a zon is bugged they are bugged for a reason therefore they deserve to incur the worst kind of death and repeated punishment by the power of god invested in me~
i dont get mad, i get glad (by pking those s-o-b's to hell )
but as far as items talk to me online
i can probably give you a few items to start your pally out

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-12-05, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Apoq
or dont duel them~ i dont care if a zon is bugged they are bugged for a reason therefore they deserve to incur the worst kind of death and repeated punishment by the power of god invested in me~
i dont get mad, i get glad (by pking those s-o-b's to hell )

i do the same:)

Adrenachrome
2002-12-05, 09:14 PM
Completely agreed.

Legit pallys can completely own bugged pallys.

If you build a legit pally and own bugged ones it shows that person he is a fool and should sell the garbage to akara.

Insolence:

VERY well said. Very.

Apoq
2002-12-05, 09:19 PM
hmm seriously the "best" (most bugg'd) pally ive dueled is no where near as good as the best legit pallys ive beaten
(god-frostmourne, clok, leon, sheal, cruelintentions, waynluan, darthjofe, final terror)
ive actually got 2 ith users to switch to cruels
i traded one a cruel myth of incin lo 40/15 eth~
and the other i just lied and said blizzard hacks cruel zerkers to do twice their listed dmg and he switchded from ith rod to cruel zerk of trancendene =-)
interventions are awesome ;)

Titusfied
2002-12-06, 06:19 AM
Trancendence? What suffix mod does that add?

Apoq
2002-12-06, 01:20 PM
it adds + to minimum dmg
i believe it adds 10-20 minimum damage

Mr.Lee
2002-12-06, 02:37 PM
I dont beilive it.. how can bugged item users lose against legit ones ?
Ppl who use bugged got in generaly better stats in all ways.

MelchiaMH
2002-12-15, 11:08 AM
I disagree Mr.Lee, people who used bugged items do so because their strats AREN'T good enough to kill people normally. Bugged items dont reflect skill or intelligence imo.

DarkestFears
2002-12-16, 08:19 PM
well my setup is legit, but i can switch to bugged valor, ith zerker, and the bugged crap when a sorc or zon or ith users comes into a perfectly legit normal MELEE/PALLY duels...

then they complain that im using ith.. (LMAO)

BMS-IcE-
2002-12-16, 10:51 PM
Most pallies now a days are legit anyways. Btw Apoq I know Frostmourn and Wayneluan we used to play a lot before I quit d2, I've been tryin to get a hold of them since I started playing again.

Apoq
2002-12-17, 03:01 PM
i heard waynluan went bugged style
he was terrorizing some pub games

animal_doo
2002-12-17, 10:28 PM
dont know whether to start a new thread, but my beloved apoq, you should start a d2 college, and i am here to ask for your adviceI noticed you made a list for an amazon just wondering what do you recommend for *legit* pally gear for an all around pallys(mostly melee though)?

Apoq
2002-12-18, 01:45 PM
well first animal_doo can you give me an aproximation of what items you can attain? or the most you can spend to get what i reccomend

animal_doo
2002-12-19, 03:33 PM
i plan on stripping all my other chars and trading their equip for items and such, and just playing with my pally, im thinking about trading my 6% clean wf for a clean myth sword of quickness? you think thats a good idea? read your other posts, should socket a myth sword with io,io,eth? is that the best weapon for a pally, myth? just recommend the best! aslong as its legit!

EDIT:
Been researching your other pally posts heh, so I believe i might trade for a myth sword of suffix, and socket it loloeth, and use a stormshield, 08 gaze? and 08 gore riders?, but then i dont know what ammy to use cats eye or a duel leech ammy? Or should i go with war travs and highlords? And belt... what should i use? tgods or strings or something else... Gloves, working on getting me nice crafted blood gloves, rings i am not sure on... what do you purpose?

charms i am i going to stock up on fhr small charms with 2nd mods, i read a post of yours that said the 5% actually only counts as 4%, any confirmation to this being absolute?

I threw in 8 run charms with 2nd mods... Rest of the charms are basically +20 life with 2nd mods, and 100 psn small charms and like 4 low 3 mod small charms

i need how much ias?, 65 right? to hit 4 frames or something...

Skill point wise, ive maxed out fantascism and holy shield... how much should go into zeal and charge? and what else should i max?

my goal is to make an all around dueling pally where i can just swap weapons and be set to duel just about any class...

oh yea as far as getting items, i am willing to get anything that is legit... But i dont like the idea of getting a bunch of duped items, like a bunch of 3/20/20's

Apoq
2002-12-20, 05:57 PM
Animal_Doo don't do the trade
its not worth it
a shoipbotter
230-280% no socket cruel myth of qucik is only worth maybe 15 sojs unless its 2 socketd (possibly 25 then)
and its not "io" thats +10 vitality ;)
what you want is "Lo" 20%DeadlyStrike
The best would most likely be a Cruel Mythical Sword Of Evisceration LoLoEth and use a 160/45(max)/15(ias)/100 hp
armor
with cham storm and 40/15 ias 08 gaze
thats assuming your using some kind of 20% ias gloves
and Highlords amulet
08goreriders are only good if you ARENT using a loloeth sword
if you have a 2 socketed weapon
(Tyrant/Ettin/Caddy/Zerker) then it is good
use highlords for sure
use perfect strings of ear
try getting 6%ias/20%ias/+hp/res/stat craft gloves
yes 65% ias needed
i reccomend for charms using
7X fine small charms of balance (+3max dmg/5%fhr)
and use 33 3/xx/yy (xx being ar, y being of incineration/of Vita/of Craftmanship, of Shocking, if you are going to be dueling other classes also of inertia (5%frw))
since your using eth weapon i wouldn't reccomend having less than lvl 5 base zeal
charge you can max for dueling most missle classes
BTW if your using charge Fr/w from items does NOT help
(only vigor does)