PDA

View Full Version : holy crap......sorc

SilentWrath
2002-11-19, 03:32 AM
im sick of getting pk'ed by people with godly bugged items/iths and shit so i made a sorc and god damn she owns so bad this is what she uses

08 Shako
08 Arcaines with UM
08 SS with UM
Stone Emblem Ammy
Oculus
2 x Occy Rings
+396 strength bugged gloves
silks
10 light skill charms with +40 life
10 x +8 to dexterity / +20 life sc's

ok now she has at lvl 98 4920 life

ur probably thinking im a load of shit but with the gloves it gives me 396 strength dont need any points in that it gives -26 mana so infinite...dont need any points in energy shes got 490 points in vitality and around 140 in dexterity shes running a lvl 49 ts or a lvl 50 if i switch to lidless when i do ts

shes off hand --- 1 point in pre-reqs , lvl 49 ts , lvl 49 light mastery , lvl 30 energy shield lvl and lvl 49 nova and lvl 23 shiver armor

all other light spells have 1 point in them plus the 19 skills so lvl 20

its a pk dream......but i hope b-net delete this bugged shit so pk can go back to normal terms !

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-11-19, 05:44 AM
i fucking hate you, your shit is better then bugged items wtf are you talking about? btw ill give you my whole acct for those gloves(joking) but what do they go for? and plz post a pic

SilentWrath
2002-11-19, 06:09 AM
heh there going for around 50$ on ebay but i got mine a few days ago from a friend who quit d2 heres a pic
http://ebay2.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_f628cd4fb3386b4933f92059ac54a2f6/i-1.JPG

tidus2005
2002-11-19, 08:31 AM
i think that you are full of shit because small charms cant have +8 to dex can they? i thought that they maxed at 5?
And what does a stone emblem ammy do? Plz post some more pics :) you could make a barb that owned too with those gloves cuz that would be a hell of a lot of ED!!!!!!!!!

SilentWrath
2002-11-19, 09:02 AM
youur 100% right......hence in my post i said id "use bugged items" hehe and heres a pic of the stone emblem

http://ebay1.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_cd0b0dfada355cf13314559730f6282b/i-1.JPG

Apoq
2002-11-19, 03:50 PM
boo maybe pk but please dont tell me you pick on ppl,
its one thing to get messed with than retaliate, and its another to go around killing ppl for no reason

SilentWrath
2002-11-19, 04:49 PM
i only pk asians who guard / fence runners

Apoq
2002-11-19, 06:10 PM
fence runners? you mean wall huggers.. ><
thats good by asian ill just assume you mean pkers/nkers/so on

Gsus
2002-11-20, 01:05 PM
duel occy rings and occy would add 60 to energy, wouldnt that negate the -stats?

Apoq
2002-11-20, 01:23 PM
its all bugged up so i dont think it would
i think its kinda like that eye amulet becuz you could have +vit from gear just none in base stats for it to make you're hp nega

tidus2005
2002-11-21, 08:09 AM
ok does anyone know if these gloves are on useast because i would probably pay $50 on e bay for them because it would give all char classes a major damage bonus except the zon cuz that is dex and it would eliminate you from haveing to put prerequsite points into strength so those gloves could make almost all char's own :) O_O

Titusfied
2002-11-21, 09:27 AM
Man, its a sad day when people buy items off ebay for real money, but its an even sadder day when people actually say they are willing to spend $50 publically for such items....

Apoq
2002-11-21, 04:55 PM
it is in my opinion also, but dont try to make people feel bad about themselves, unless they are innately bad people who deserve it

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-11-21, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Apoq
it is in my opinion also, but dont try to make people feel bad about themselves, unless they are innately bad people who deserve it
ya, you shouldnt do that.

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-11-23, 01:26 PM
your sorc setup sorelly sucks, you should even it a bit up with some dr, u have like none... thats not a good thing, with a superfast zon u would get block locked, amped and your health would be down to 0 in no time...

Adrenachrome
2002-11-23, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by &quot;CRØNîC-KîLLå&quot;
your sorc setup sorelly sucks, you should even it a bit up with some dr, u have like none... thats not a good thing, with a superfast zon u would get block locked, amped and your health would be down to 0 in no time...

Yup..

Also who cares who you can kill with bugged items. Kill everyone with legit gear and you have something to be proud of.

Apoq
2002-11-23, 09:13 PM
my legit-a-zon will take you out with out amp absorb or hacks ><
=-)
dr is as important if you half that much hp especially if she has a good energy shield, btw she DOES have 35% dr
the only reason sorcs get block locked when they dont have dr is because if you ever lose 1/12 of your hp or more in a single hit you go through the hit recovery animation, so it actually depends on the damage of your enemies

hope this helps =-)

Raxnara
2002-11-25, 08:32 AM
I have all of this equipment but I am not seeing the infinite mana as you say. It definitely drains. Is this really true? BTW I'm not sure if anyone has done this yet, but what would be the ULTIMATE gear/Skill setup for a Lightning/Orb PK sorc? I have any item in the game available to me, including hacked such as the STR gloves, 2 constricting rings, and a legit .08 valor/shako. I'm sure I could trade for any other items as needed. If someone could provide a good guide for this I would even be willing to offer some items/sojs in exchange. Please don't reply and tell me it all depends on my preference, because that is obvious---maybe give a couple of examples of setups that could be used. I mostly want to own those !@$%!@%!$ guided arrow zons. Yes using this type of gear may be considerd cheap, unskilled, etc, but the game for ME is about fun, and PKing in OPEN games is fun for me, so that's why I want to do this. Thanks, and BTW I am on WEST.

Gates Of Hell
2002-12-03, 12:51 AM
ummmmm......guyz get lives and play on closed....open is for newbs.......this is sad....8(.....and to add if u would go around spending 50$ on something u just might loose the 2nd day u get it is well....kinda stupid when u coulda bought a "baggy" with that.....or a new pipe..........and yes if u can KILL with a legit char u do own ...but for now plz dont say ur "GODLY" when u play on open net cuz i can make them gloves..and using unlegit items is realy gay if u have to stoop that low just to be good in a game .....(hence its only a game)....then man u guyz gotta get out and have a life or SOMETHING!!! well theres my 2 cnets l8terz 8)

iceman887
2002-12-03, 04:03 PM
wtf it is closed..... your stupid man, that stuff would suck in open anyways

MiNi_MaX
2002-12-04, 09:30 AM
I always thought Sorc start with 35 points in energy, No !? 35-24=11 !? Maybe i'm wrong

thial
2002-12-04, 04:38 PM
this is my pvp sorcy setup not the best but it works for me
.09 shako
.08 valor ligit or shaft 217% depends on dule
oculus and lidless for my casts and on the switch i have wizzy
and ss for the dule.
thundergods
crappy boots silks
gloves w/ 40% mana forget what there are called
maras 28% ammy
9 light charms w/ life
9 20/5 vita charms
shes only lvl 79 right now, but iv won a few dulz aganst some lvl 85 + zons and sorcys
this is my first pvp char so leave me some feedback i still have time for improvment thanks
thial

Shpook
2002-12-04, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by thial
this is my pvp sorcy setup not the best but it works for me
.09 shako
.08 valor ligit or shaft 217% depends on dule
oculus and lidless for my casts and on the switch i have wizzy
and ss for the dule.
thundergods
crappy boots silks
gloves w/ 40% mana forget what there are called <----Frostburn Dumbass
maras 28% ammy
9 light charms w/ life
9 20/5 vita charms
shes only lvl 79 right now, but iv won a few dulz aganst some lvl 85 + zons and sorcys
this is my first pvp char so leave me some feedback i still have time for improvment thanks
thial

And dont worry, I WILL own ur ass with my ASN when I'm done building her...:D

thial
2002-12-04, 05:11 PM
u think if u add that up u ahve 74% d/r after im done with all my quests ill have maxed res right now there 65 75 85 62 .....so bring your assain shpook hahaha and bring your barb xmfsorc
ill own bolth of you heheheheh (dude i left the windows down in my car its soked)

Originally posted by Shpook

And dont worry, I WILL own ur ass with my ASN when I'm done building her...:D

Shpook
2002-12-04, 05:25 PM
lol, you remind me of that Pinoy_Real guy, you cant type for shit...lol. well, we'll both have max DR and max resists. It's all about the build though. I'll end up having more life than you in the end, probably. Advice: dont waste valuable charm space with skill charms. use a few, but not 9. that space could be filled with vit charms.

thial
2002-12-04, 05:41 PM
dude, im gona have more than 2k life and mana i have 604 life with no stats in vit i have all my stat points. and anyway how long is it goan take u to build your asin with your 56k and how are u goan get your build items huh huh ? heh lol j/p dude ill own u jujst think about your 81 barb :) see ya later

edit
o and u may sound inteligent here but in person dose the term blond ring a bell.....ok so i cant spell im in second quater in itt tech i know math but sry cant spell so dont rage on me for it i already know and dont care......damn i must sound like an idiot
o well i find it a lilttle amusing
hop i did thios edit thing right and im not double posting if i do double post oooopssss sry :)

Shpook
2002-12-04, 05:54 PM
well, you wouldnt of sounded like too much of an idiot if you didnt edit your post and still make no sense :D

let's see, my 81 barb was my VERY FIRST build ever, about 2 years ago or so. and yes, it will be awhile before my asn is built, because i live with a bitch that never lets me use the comp.

Mantralord
2002-12-04, 08:12 PM
ya know guys, in the end all of this is just a few magnetized iron atoms coated with plastic on a server...

The_King
2002-12-10, 09:38 PM
lol that is so true... but who cares?

Apoq
2002-12-11, 03:31 PM
sorcs do start with 35 nrg
i dont know which questions to answer but my talking about best non-legit gear is pointless imo
because someone smarter and a better hacker will make a wizardspike/oculus boots and belt and 08 valor ring etc.
best legit would be a 7 fps setup imo
;) with 08 valor dual fcr rings a 08 godly fcr belt because you could juse teleport/nova/orb before anyone who have chance to touch you

MelchiaMH
2002-12-16, 05:20 PM
dude, im gona have more than 2k life and mana i have 604 life with no stats in vit i have all my stat points. and anyway how long is it goan take u to build your asin with your 56k and how are u goan get your build items huh huh ? heh lol j/p dude ill own u jujst think about your 81 barb :) see ya later

edit
o and u may sound inteligent here but in person dose the term blond ring a bell.....ok so i cant spell im in second quater in itt tech i know math but sry cant spell so dont rage on me for it i already know and dont care......damn i must sound like an idiot
o well i find it a lilttle amusing
hop i did thios edit thing right and im not double posting if i do double post oooopssss sry :)

Thial doesn't like punctuation...

DRLH
2003-01-13, 01:12 PM
Can someone post some good stats to a good sorceres.....im not sure if i want it to be a pvp sorceres or mf or what i want it to be.....i jsut need ideas on good stats and skills...thnks

Apoq
2003-01-13, 01:17 PM
drlh, i made a post on another thread check it out