PDA

View Full Version : Pres. Bush

Adrenachrome
2002-11-18, 12:58 PM
I think hes just acting I might have proof!

http://www.iownjoo.com/imghost/whatshesee.jpg

lol...

Gladius
2002-11-18, 03:07 PM
LOL, thats a sweet pic.

Logic
2002-11-18, 03:10 PM
nah those are the new X-ray Binoc's you do not need too remove the lense cap because the gamma rays by pass all of that :p

Demosthenes
2002-11-18, 05:34 PM
they spend 2 much money on that type of shit.

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-11-18, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by mjordan2nd
they spend 2 much money on that type of shit.
all for the better

drx
2002-11-18, 07:07 PM
wow you people are dense...
havent you ever picked up a camera and looked through it to take a picture and after a second or so noticed that the lense cap was on?

its the same way with the upside down book thing...someone HANDED it too him...it was rightside up to them but they didnt turn it around as they handed it to him

RoboticSilence
2002-11-18, 07:54 PM
I read all my books upside down... what's wrong with that?

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-11-18, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by drx
wow you people are dense...
havent you ever picked up a camera and looked through it to take a picture and after a second or so noticed that the lense cap was on?

its the same way with the upside down book thing...someone HANDED it too him...it was rightside up to them but they didnt turn it around as they handed it to him
i realize that and take it into concideration, but the photo is still pure jokes lol, such a highlly respected person does something stupid and it gets nailed up everywhere, i dont want to even guess how many late night comedy shows were showing that pic:)

Strider Fury
2002-11-18, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLL?amp;quot;

such a highlly respected person

i have more respect in my little pinky then Pres. Bush. but then again i wouldnt be able to type pretty fast without my pinkies, so scratch that.

DKWicked
2002-11-18, 10:39 PM
actually, uhm, the book one was a photoshop

not that Im defending anyone here, cause I think pretty much all politicians are rotten blackguards, but I felt we ought to be accurate

Adrenachrome
2002-11-18, 10:56 PM
I havent even seen the 'Book' one/

but this one is funny because they all look so serious and focused on what they're looking at.

StonedVegeta
2002-11-20, 07:46 AM
Well..........................................Umm. ....................It look sto me as if the binoculars caps are off, but the angle of the pic makes it look like the caps are on. Just my thought.

OR PRESIDENT BUSH COULD BE SUPERMAN!!

Hellmonkeys
2002-11-22, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"

i realize that and take it into concideration, but the photo is still pure jokes lol, such a highlly respected person does something stupid and it gets nailed up everywhere, i dont want to even guess how many late night comedy shows were showing that pic:)

Bush always does stuff stupid, lol. Hes a retard that shouldn't be president.

MelchiaMH
2002-12-15, 07:55 PM
Bush always does stuff stupid, lol. Hes a retard that shouldn't be president.

I think retards deserve to be president JUST as much as anyone else.

Strider Fury
2002-12-15, 08:21 PM
yeah, I know. I mean, common, just look at Bush.Jr!