PDA

View Full Version : pvp sorc help plz

SilentWrath
2002-11-13, 06:06 AM
i just started playing again and ive got a stripped totally ! stripped sorc shes lvl 90 has around 1k life 800 mana

maxed TS, lightmastery, FO, cold mastery , 5 points in Energy shield and 1 point all pre-reqs

i was thinking along the lines of

shako with (not sure)
armor ??? with (not sure)
+2 sorc skill +15 all res ammy
2 occy rings
thundergods
oculus with (not sure)
stormshield with (not sure)
frostburns or what else?
boots no clue

ive got 10 light skill charms with +15 life on all of them and 10 small +20 life charms

any help on what i should change / what boots/gloves armor and what i should socket the stuff with

thanks

Boo~Hoo
2002-11-14, 07:20 AM
silkweaves are kewl boots, with the mana increased by a %..

Makenshi
2002-11-15, 03:33 PM
Yeah but there are better, dont ask me though.. New to pvping started playing Diablo again this summer but started directly @ hc, just recently started sc for 1337 duelling <G>

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"
2002-11-15, 04:15 PM
use:
maras/+2 sorc ammy with 10+dex/str/fcr
shaftstop socketed with cham(cannot be frozen)
soul spur boots
wiz socketed with +10 vit rune
2 occy rings
Magefists(you dont need all the mana from frosties, fast cast=better)
storm sockete with -15% req 10+ resist all jewel
shako socketed with anything that bonuses to life or if u need resists ect...

5 cold skill charms 5 light skill charms
10 20 life small charms

Adrenachrome
2002-11-15, 04:40 PM
Shael the storm. I wouldnt worry about Cham. It doesnt affect your teleporting. Your Going to need alot of fhr try shaeling the shaft/shako unless you want to jah them and use fhr charms. Try to have atleast 50% fhr.

Damn some magefists use trang gloves.

Apoq
2002-11-15, 10:44 PM
in actuality you wont need fhr/fbr because 1. your dmg should kill them before any of that would matter 2. no matter how much fbr/fhr you have a sorceress will not benefit as much as it should from it.

"5 cold, 5 lit"
use 10 to cast energy shield and thunderstorm, then switch to 10 cold until ts runs out considering energy shield is a minor thing which i would NOT use for your setup due to the fact you have maxed dr, and extremely low mana rengeration
and orb rdoesnt take alot, therefore you probably shouldnt use energy shield at all, i reccomend soulshanks more, but soul's are very adequate
and get 10 serpent small charms of vita
+17mana/20 hp
those are the best >< thus you dont run out of mana if you DO choose to use energy shield,
cronic forgot about the belt, i would use trangs belt, and still keep magefist for the bonuses, therefore you can either pskul (mana regen) or pruby the armor (shaft)
i would either -15%req/15 all resist the shield or
15all resist/+20 hp in it

for shako pruby, um
use wizardspike with a 20hp/15 all res jewel, it adds same amount of hp with some resists depending on your other sockets
again use oculus (orb) to cast thunderstorm and nergy shield

hope this helps =-)